+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Basilisk Maintenance - October 19th 2018

Hybrid View

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreskel View Post
    Is there a way to put something in the game itself as a point of reference for how the donation pool is doing for that month. I check the forum from time to time, but people that play are more likely to be in the game than on the forums. Maybe have a Bacta tank of sorts that starts out red and goes green once the total is met for the month. It could be put at the entrance to the "main hub" starports. If not a tangible item in the world, maybe an in game email when we log in once or twice a month just giving a progress to date on the monthly total. It ends up being out of sight out of mind for me most of the time, to be honest. RL is weird.
    We should be friends.

Maybe have fireworks shoot out of it every time donation is made. I know a few people that would donate just to see fireworks go off.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlada View Post
    We should be friends.
    I like friends! In all seriousness though, and not to get all mushy and make this weird, this game helped me through some rough times back on the live server. The real world at that time, for me anyways, was not a fun place and Galaxies was my escape. Now that my real world life rocks and I figured out how to craft Imperial Gnades Efficiently (seriously that was far more complicated from the outside looking in) I would hate to see this end in some needless and quiet way. SWG means a lot to me personally and my little crew. I doubt I am alone in that. Those that have kept it going and made it better have my gratitude and respect. I hope to help in some way, even if its only financially. (Which I am working on getting permission from my better half)

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreskel View Post
    I like friends! In all seriousness though, and not to get all mushy and make this weird, this game helped me through some rough times back on the live server. The real world at that time, for me anyways, was not a fun place and Galaxies was my escape. Now that my real world life rocks and I figured out how to craft Imperial Gnades Efficiently (seriously that was far more complicated from the outside looking in) I would hate to see this end in some needless and quiet way. SWG means a lot to me personally and my little crew. I doubt I am alone in that. Those that have kept it going and made it better have my gratitude and respect. I hope to help in some way, even if its only financially. (Which I am working on getting permission from my better half)
    Its the same reason for most of us, in one way or another
    Lolindir
    SWGEmu Admin

SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
    How to report bugs | Mantis (Bug Tracker) | Live Support
    Install SWGEmu | Fix SWGEmu | Submit a ticket

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlada View Post
    I know a few people that would donate just to see fireworks go off.

i would totally do that
    Last edited by Tyrson; 10-16-2018 at 08:17 PM.

/way -200 -5678 The Mall
    Current Stock

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information