Thread: "NCM: Nobody Cares Man" Event - Thursday @ 10pm Eastern

Hybrid View

Dedicated
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    It is sad, once again, that innocent vendors are being affected by all this drama with Norrth and Mr.Sweets. I hope you are able to pull your vendors and their inventory before you are unable to. Norrth is a former guild member who supposedly went inactive before pulling this stunt. I suspect that he did it as an initiation to a pvp guild (Live/Stk? Who knows?) More troll = more better.
    Items dropped for anyone to pick up were stolen from DWB owned houses that he had access to. Note that of crafted items, none were crafted by him. Same goes for that last SEA auction. NONE were actually looted nor earned by him. Fencing stolen property. You used to be a trusted member and officer. I don't know what we did to you to earn this betrayal. I never expected this from you. I hope this character doesn't extend to your real life business relationships, but I hope they are watching so as not to be taken by surprise in the future.
    Last edited by Poobacca; 07-28-2017 at 03:25 AM.
    Please make drops to Poo's Booty Vendor at 806, -3900 on Corellia.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeucy View Post
    Why is SWGemu staff supporting this event where people are getting banned from participating!
    Everyone that came was put on admin of the mall. Anyone with admin can remove other admins. DWB spent the most time removing people from admin and sending tells to random people to put them back on admin after they were removed. I requested the event and I spent a fair amount of time banned from the mall too! lol We knew it would happen when we put everyone on admin. Like we knew all the items would get picked up and the maintenance would be drained etc. That was part of the fun / chaos of it. 30+ people on admin all at once!

Quote Originally Posted by Poobacca View Post
    It is sad, once again, that innocent vendors are being affected by all this drama with Norrth and Mr.Sweets. I hope you are able to pull your vendors and their inventory before you are unable to. Norrth is a former guild member who supposedly went inactive before pulling this stunt. I suspect that he did it as an initiation to a pvp guild (Live/Stk? Who knows?) More troll = more better.
    Items dropped for anyone to pick up were stolen from DWB owned houses that he had access to. Note that of crafted items, none were crafted by him. Same goes for that last SEA auction. NONE were actually looted nor earned by him. Fencing stolen property. You used to be a trusted member and officer. I don't know what we did to you to earn this betrayal. I never expected this from you. I hope this character doesn't extend to your real life business relationships, but I hope they are watching so as not to be taken by surprise in the future.
    lol.

/way -200 -5678 The Mall
    Current Stock

Thread Information