+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Server instability - 08/23/2014

Hybrid View

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Any luck in determining whether Anoymous actually ganked the SoB that was trashing us yesterday? I saw some post that made the claim, and I can only hope.

On a sidebar, I suppose it is WAY too much to hope that oMa was doing it, had his computer gear fried, and we will see no more of the single person 20-rifleman-toon Acklay camper as well.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Columbus DeMaio View Post
    Any luck in determining whether Anoymous actually ganked the SoB that was trashing us yesterday? I saw some post that made the claim, and I can only hope.

On a sidebar, I suppose it is WAY too much to hope that oMa was doing it, had his computer gear fried, and we will see no more of the single person 20-rifleman-toon Acklay camper as well.
    AMEN brother!!!!!!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Columbus DeMaio View Post

wow arent you the butthurt newb...sorry to break it to ya we are a big guild and have alot loot *****s...ie the circle is actually usually 6-7 peeps with both toons online....but by all means believe what ya tiny mind tells ya

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information