Closed Thread

Thread: Clone Wars, The Exploit

Hybrid View

Play Stats
    5h last 30d
    Quote Originally Posted by Asifab19 View Post
    Also as a retired staff member you were buddies with those who are on the wall of shame. Surely you don't expect anyone to believe that you had no idea what they were up to? As said before on this thread many times half the server knew that group was cheating to get to where they were.

I mean for anyone to try and claim ignorance who has played with this group of players etc is just sad.
    I don't think you realize how far the secrecy went. 2 of the people on that list are people I've played with for years, one of them for 15 years, and he is the reason I was initially banned. I had no idea that he had a dupe and sold me some duped ADKs.

These people kept quiet about it because it made them hella cash dollar IRL. I am talking tens of thousands of dollars. Not for a single item, but a single item could easily go for hundreds if not thousands.

These people were operating a business, one that is against ToS, but a business none the less. They are not going to tell more than is necessary because the more people know the more at risk their business is, so it is not fair to blame those who played with them as being equally guilty. They are not.

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Monoxxide View Post
    I don't think you realize how far the secrecy went. 2 of the people on that list are people I've played with for years, one of them for 15 years, and he is the reason I was initially banned. I had no idea that he had a dupe and sold me some duped ADKs.

These people kept quiet about it because it made them hella cash dollar IRL. I am talking tens of thousands of dollars. Not for a single item, but a single item could easily go for hundreds if not thousands.

These people were operating a business, one that is against ToS, but a business none the less. They are not going to tell more than is necessary because the more people know the more at risk their business is, so it is not fair to blame those who played with them as being equally guilty. They are not.
    10s of thousands?? Lmao

Dedicated
    Play Stats
    Inactive

You are correct, they were running a business when it came to selling items for irl money. However, I know that several in the group knew of places that held many many ADK's in a house. The amount of high damage sliced exceptionally crafted weapons that no one in the group was ever looting the components for. The never ending supply of credits that players like sire would show on the trade forums. All of it together adds up to only one conclusion that many of us on the server had come to years ago. I am not saying everyone was in the know as far as how it worked etc. The players who spent their days and nights running with these people knew they were doing something that was against rules and were turning a blind eye because it benefited them in many ways.

I'm starting to wonder if there is a single rule that this group has not broken in the past few years to oppress the server and raise themselves up.

If anyone can believe that 1 small group of people in this game can manage to obtain never ending new exceptionally crafted weapons or better for several years in a row then I don't know what to tell ya.

Many of us have been reporting this group for years for different things.

I am just glad it is finally over and I really hope the server life and quality improve drastically.

TRADE Mall Tat /way 2194 -4573 [B]
    Vendor FiveOfFirst - Mini Suits

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    I just can't stop laughing at this. Rofl
    People paying thousands for items that are about to go poof.
    Those people are gonna be complainnin....mmmmmhhhhmmm
    Hahaha

99% LIVE to cheat.
    Haha
    Last edited by Manigno; 07-14-2020 at 03:44 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information