Thread: TC:NOVA PVP EVENT Base War - March 12, 2016

Threaded View

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by talanchurch View Post
    Sl retreat didnt seem to work, and then blue frog got bugged out on me after i changed my temp to blow the rebel base so i could not buff or cure wounds or anything so after that it was pretty much GG.
    64% PSG and 450dmg jawas make it quite a slow fight until the jedi on the rebel side (only rebel jedi for some reason) swing by to do some dmg and make you retreat to some very power turrets (and at-st's for that matter)
    ALSO with the cloner/buffs right there and no cooldown waiting for you to buff or go back SF, after you kill a wave there isnt much time to hit the base (which in usual basefights is when the base timer would be activated)

Also attendance has to be expected to be low, its less than 1/2 of what it was back when we could get 15 v 15's even though the other PvP events back then could bring by 50+ on both sides too.

as far as the event went I will say I had fun, but after the blue frog bugged on me i didnt stick around too long, I just left the SL running the macros (no retreat for some reason) for the rest of the squad
    If u catch a PD u gotta wait for the timer to reset of get the next retreat. So if ur 10 sec into it ..and u get a PD or kid....then its 20 sec till u can cat h the next retreat.....
    .current pub unlike last pub necessetates the need for PD and kid defense so u don't loose the retreat from an sl

deda, next time im online, ill log on and show you that your jedi is not worthy
    Last edited by Lolindir; 03-14-2016 at 11:07 AM. Reason: Double post

Thread Information