Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Publish 8: A Galaxy Divided

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Lol, ok you win for now =P

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by sebastion54 View Post
    Tried Axkva Min for the first time since patch (actually since 2004 in all honesty), 1 shot instant kill something along the lines of "Axkva Min invades your psyche for 5714 damage"
    That's her mind blast attack which is lightsaber damage. You should be using the imp PSG with an ADK on it. After a 35% effectiveness slice you should be able to get one with about 63% lightsaber protection. Always keep her intimidated and use synthsteak.

From what i can see it is on a 30 sec timer and you'd need a bloody large group to be able to dps her down fast enough and still have some lucky random alive to rez everyone else (or just ninja the loot =P).

As i said before, i quit in live before 14.1 so maybe she was like this at that final point. If that is the case then i don't see her being killed anytime soon.
    This is me fighting her on Nova

Last edited by CmdrPwn; 06-06-2016 at 02:16 PM.
    Shadowfire: Malign Pernicious <E-ISF>/<shogn>
    TC: Ofavee Okev

SOE Company Slogan: "If it's broke, don't fix it. If it ain't broke, break it."

Play Stats
    7h last 30d
    Astonishing amount of work. Thank you dev's and contributer's!

SWGEmu Retired Community Relations bigevil's Avatar
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    When i attempted tonight i had 2 characters, a doc and a swordsman def stacker. Both went from almost full bars to dead so quick i actually choked on my drink and spat it over the keyboard.
    So funny.... LOL

Axkva Min be like......

upload pic
    Retired Community Relations

SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
    Is what I am doing in the game wrong? How do I know? If in doubt, contact Staff.

SWGEmu Guides and Helpful Links / complaint@swgemu.com for violations or complaints / LIVE Support

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokewood View Post
    First off, it isn't supposed to work.
    Second, did you see the line that says NPC will no longer use intimidation?
    Every single NPC has stopped intimidating? Or just mid-lvl ones?

About Def. Vs Intim, was it useless back on live?

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Khai-Han View Post
    Every single NPC has stopped intimidating?

About Def. Vs Intim, was it useless back on live?
    Yes to both. There's still a few dozen animals that can use intimidate. I'm not sure how it works for CH pets.
    Shadowfire: Malign Pernicious <E-ISF>/<shogn>
    TC: Ofavee Okev

SOE Company Slogan: "If it's broke, don't fix it. If it ain't broke, break it."

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    If any dev sees this, you can still craft using a droid crafting station that has 0% battery. I just tried it out on my DE. The battery has been dead in my crafting droid for months and I can still access higher-tier schematics and craft with it at 0% battery.

Addicted
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by dharbert View Post
    If any dev sees this,
    We see every single post, all the time.

It might sometimes be a matter of when not about "if" .

-----------

you can still craft using a droid crafting station that has 0% battery. I just tried it out on my DE. The battery has been dead in my crafting droid for months and I can still access higher-tier schematics and craft with it at 0% battery.
    The only Mantis bug report i see that relates to what you describe is this old one...

https://www.swgemu.com/bugs/view.php?id=5270

... so feel free to file a *new one* (with appropriate evidence, details, intel, screenshots, etc. etc. etc. )

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I am almost positive that the actions I was taking didn't shut down the server, however, I was doing EXACTLY the same thing at Exactly the same step, both times that the connection to SWG was lost today. I was delegating faction points from one toon of mine to another. I had delegated 3500 points (500 at a time) and was attempting to delegate a final 100 points at which time .. upon pressing the mouse button .. the connection to SWG was lost and the server went down (two times in one day). Just an FYI .. strange coincidence most likely.

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by nee2earth View Post
    ... so feel free to file a *new one* (with appropriate evidence, details, intel, screenshots, etc. etc. etc. )
    Nee, I created a new Mantis ticket for this issue, but I placed it under Nova instead of Basilisk. Is there any way you can move it over to Basilisk or do I need to create a new ticket?

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by kamchakk1952 View Post
    I am almost positive that the actions I was taking didn't shut down the server, however, I was doing EXACTLY the same thing at Exactly the same step, both times that the connection to SWG was lost today. I was delegating faction points from one toon of mine to another. I had delegated 3500 points (500 at a time) and was attempting to delegate a final 100 points at which time .. upon pressing the mouse button .. the connection to SWG was lost and the server went down (two times in one day). Just an FYI .. strange coincidence most likely.
    tested on dev enviro your in the clear lol

Addicted
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Nee, I created a new Mantis ticket for this issue, but I placed it under Nova instead of Basilisk. Is there any way you can move it over to Basilisk or do I need to create a new ticket?
    I've already taken care of it...

https://www.swgemu.com/bugs/view.php?id=7048

...and then some.

Your job is done.

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Nee, here's another one for you. Since vehicles now take damage while in use, I thought this might be relevant. I found through testing on Basilisk that you can still ride a swoop after it has reached zero condition and has been "disabled". The message will pop up that your vehicle has been disabled, but you can still ride around on it and it has sparks coming out of it and it doesn't make the usual swoop sound. It's like the sound is muted or cutting in and out. As long as you don't dismount it, you can still ride around on it, but if you dismount it you can't get back on it.

Addicted
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Nee, here's another one for you. Since vehicles now take damage while in use, I thought this might be relevant. I found through testing on Basilisk that you can still ride a swoop after it has reached zero condition and has been "disabled". The message will pop up that your vehicle has been disabled, but you can still ride around on it and it has sparks coming out of it and it doesn't make the usual swoop sound. It's like the sound is muted or cutting in and out. As long as you don't dismount it, you can still ride around on it, but if you dismount it you can't get back on it.
    File another Mantis about that plz (with screenshots) as soon as you can.

Dedicated
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    I have tried all the new missions available and all work. Completed Imp DeadEye Act2. Working on the Rebel one. Got the encoded disc. I need to craft the dead eye decoder. I have been killing meatlumps for awhile now. None of these parts were looted. Devs please reply, are they in the loot tables?
    Has anyone else looted these parts yet?

Locate six components of the Dead Eye Decoder (either by killing local thug-faction NPCs or buy them from players/bazaar):
    Data Reader Housing
    Micro-Processor Core
    Optical Reader
    Power Core
    Translation Circuitry
    Vid Screen
    Please make drops to Poo's Booty Vendor at 806, -3900 on Corellia.

Thread Information