Thread: Publish 8: A Galaxy Divided

Hybrid View

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Nee, here's another one for you. Since vehicles now take damage while in use, I thought this might be relevant. I found through testing on Basilisk that you can still ride a swoop after it has reached zero condition and has been "disabled". The message will pop up that your vehicle has been disabled, but you can still ride around on it and it has sparks coming out of it and it doesn't make the usual swoop sound. It's like the sound is muted or cutting in and out. As long as you don't dismount it, you can still ride around on it, but if you dismount it you can't get back on it.

Addicted
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by dharbert View Post
    Nee, here's another one for you. Since vehicles now take damage while in use, I thought this might be relevant. I found through testing on Basilisk that you can still ride a swoop after it has reached zero condition and has been "disabled". The message will pop up that your vehicle has been disabled, but you can still ride around on it and it has sparks coming out of it and it doesn't make the usual swoop sound. It's like the sound is muted or cutting in and out. As long as you don't dismount it, you can still ride around on it, but if you dismount it you can't get back on it.
    File another Mantis about that plz (with screenshots) as soon as you can.

Thread Information