Closed Thread

Thread: SWGEmu AGPL Instructions and Requirements

Hybrid View

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlada View Post
    While i understand your frustration, you need to take a step back, take a deep breath and refrain from lashing out on folks you want/need something from. While I too am tired of waiting and answering random PM's and the same question over and over again with a few empty phrases, all we can do is be patient and wait. Nothing ever gets done here over night, or over 20 nights... But it gets done eventually. Please be patient, even though patience appears to be in short supply nowadays.

Thank you.
    While we all appreciate everything the EMU team does for the SWG community as a whole you are correct Vlada, our patience is starting to be in short supply. Can you really blame us though? From our perspective this was announced in April and everyone was happy. Then May came and went, as did June and July now August is behind us and it's been 4 months since the initial announcement. To rub salt in the proverbial wound just under a month ago we receive word, in this very thread, that this is still slated to move forward. But still nothing. Look, I get it. People are busy. No fault in that. But, you have to agree that the time this is taking with little communication is the reason our patience has worn thin. I am sure your intentions are admirable and you want what we all want: The entire community to grow, thrive and succeed no matter what server we play on. We are not beating at your door with torches and pitchforks. We just would like a real time frame we can expect the unlocked engine to be available. All of the communities are your extended family and we've been both patient and supportive in this monumental endeavor. All we ask is the same courtesy in return.

So I humbly ask...When can we realistically expect this to move forward?

Thank you.
    Maldred of the Awakening Server
    Mep Soto of the Basilisk Server
    Formally known as Suriel Meliha of Valcyn

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Suriel View Post
    So I humbly ask...When can we realistically expect this to move forward?
    And i can only give you the "standard" answer, soon™.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlada View Post
    And i can only give you the "standard" answer, soon™.
    Thanks Vlada, I appreciate the reply. "Soon" still means when then becomes now, right?
    Maldred of the Awakening Server
    Mep Soto of the Basilisk Server
    Formally known as Suriel Meliha of Valcyn

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Hmm. I find it amazing anyone would pressure the devs on anything. None of them have to do any of this at all. Period. They brought a game back from the dead, without compensation. I'm thankful for that, and am content to satisfy myself with what is available at any given time.
    I'm certainly not going to whine about release dates.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by XyyrBrin View Post
    Hmm. I find it amazing anyone would pressure the devs on anything. None of them have to do any of this at all. Period. They brought a game back from the dead, without compensation. I'm thankful for that, and am content to satisfy myself with what is available at any given time.
    I'm certainly not going to whine about release dates.
    i agree completely. it is a privilege to be playing any part of this game at all. Further expansions will be well worth the wait.

Closed Thread

Thread Information