Closed Thread

Thread: TC Prime Post-Mortem

Hybrid View

Developer
    Play Stats
    1h last 30d
    A huge mistake a lot of players make when they are in a area where there is lots of combat going on is having their combat tab open. That enough will lag the client up no matter what machine you are on due to the amount of data rolling through there.

After the restart things were very smooth. Some small delays here and there, but nothing like before.
    Hakry
    Developer

Hakry@SWGEmu.com | Code Commits
    SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
    SWGEmu FAQ | Install SWGEmu | Report Bugs

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Hakry View Post
    A huge mistake a lot of players make when they are in a area where there is lots of combat going on is having their combat tab open. That enough will lag the client up no matter what machine you are on due to the amount of data rolling through there.

After the restart things were very smooth. Some small delays here and there, but nothing like before.
    Mine was not opened and i still had 14 minutes delay on any of my actions when I landed to AH , when I was able to reload the game I used another toon to approach the area from Paradox having all my graphics as low as possible, when I got there you guys where about to reboot to apply the miracle fix , but what did you do exactly to get rid of this lag ?
    Last edited by Walking carpet; 04-15-2019 at 01:41 PM.
    https://www.swgemu.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic167844_1.gif
    - - - - - - - -= www.nrnr.org =- - - - - - - -

Closed Thread

Thread Information