Thread: Publish 6: AI Strikes Back

Threaded View

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Miztah View Post
    No they weren't. We don't make these changes without evidence. You're welcome to find evidence to the contrary (14.1 evidence, not stuff from initial release), but we didn't change it "just because". You can prolly find our evidence on Mantis in a resolved ticket somewhere if you looked around.

The wording on the weapon decay line is causing confusion for some. What it's stating is that you'll no longer take the 1/5% decay on weapons that you take on armor when you return to a cloning terminal. The only decay that weapons will take are their normal "use" decay. Weapons also can no longer be insured, because they weren't insurable on live. Hence why ADK's were so popular with high end weaponry.
    They weren't? Are you sure? I do seem to remember little orange [i] insurance markers on my weapons on Live. I'll have to look through my old screenshots and see if I have one of my inventory... That and weapons still decay with use, making ADKs really useful. I'm all for item decay, it keeps the player economy strong... But I do believe weapons were insurable on Live.
    Last edited by Darksmyth; 11-16-2014 at 04:01 PM.

Thread Information