Thread: Publish 6: AI Strikes Back

Hybrid View

Northern part of Norway in the arctic land of the Midnight sun and the Northern Lights
    Play Stats
    Inactive

Thanks for the imense effort being done. Its historic.

Thanks alot to all the people working on the game. Both in small and big ways. Most people know this is the best MMO by far of all time. There should be made a documentary about the awesome work being done here. We should look into some creativity on the donation part getting more in. Lots of possibilities here.
    Again thanks, and the game works remarkable well I can report. Enjoying it from top of Norway. Been watching the Leonids comet shower this night and have Northern Lights almost every night here and midnight sun in the summer. So when i spend time on the computer it has to be quality time. And there is nothing better than SWG Emu.

See ya all in game.
    Bodhisattva Starseed, Mayor/guildleader of Freedom Haven Zion/Lightwarriors on Lok, Tarquinas Server. Friends please contact me. EMUtoon Neowalker.

Addicted
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva Starseed View Post
    Thanks alot to all the people working on the game. Both in small and big ways. Most people know this is the best MMO by far of all time.

Enjoying it from top of Norway. Been watching the Leonids comet shower this night and have Northern Lights almost every night here and midnight sun in the summer. So when i spend time on the computer it has to be quality time. And there is nothing better than SWG Emu.
    I don't 'QFE' posts much ( /nudges Lolindir ) but this one caught my eye-of-appreciation.

The image [of playing] you describe, both in location & sentiment, is...well...just downright cool to imagine.

Anyways, glad you (and everyone) are still enjoying (and supporting) our SWGEmu Project.

regards, Nee

Thread Information