Thread: SWGEmu Publish 9 - "Secrets of the Force, Redux" loading screen competition

Threaded View

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive

You asked for lore @Vlada? I'm not sure if you meant a story to go with this? So here you go! :P -

"This is Boba Fett transmitting to all underworld frequencies. There have been confirmed reports of a massive number of outlaws calling themselves "Sith" wreaking havoc on Dathomir."
    "Rumours of a Jedi presence are starting to get about. Jabba the Hutt is offering a living fortune for any information or the heads of these Jedi, but I know Vader will pay more."
    "Head to Dathomir if you want a piece a' the action. I don't particularly care if you run off and get swallowed up by the sarlacc, but heed a fair warning, the witch clan territories should be avoided."

"Fett Out..."

Tried my best with so little time due to finals + my own server's art work :P - With love from Andromeda <3

Contact me on SWGEmu private message or my account email for PSD design/PNG copy. (File was huge incase I had to scale it down)
    Last edited by Violet915; 04-18-2017 at 08:38 PM.

Thread Information