Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Liberator Cloud test

Play Stats
    Inactive
    LOL it seems we got NGE around.
    Last edited by salem; 11-16-2011 at 09:29 AM.
    Vendor: Lewt and Misc -103 -5856 Corellia

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Liberator= everyone is a rifleman clone

Liberator Test= everyone is a noob jedi

take your pick lol
    https://www.swgemu.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3974&dateline=1369298  666
    Drop-off Vendor: /way -331 5235 Emberlene, Naboo

Play Stats
    Inactive
    So I start as marksman planning to do rifles, can't get a t21, make a new toon starting brawler and eat two holocrons, go to shrine, find trainer, NEVER GET TO START MELLI QUEST...............

try to pick up artisan so i can sample for LS resources and I DONT GET A SURVEY TOOL OR A CRAFTING TOOL because I didn't start artisan?

Can't make new character starting artisan, therefore I cannot progress whatsoever without help/a reset new toons

/goodtimes

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by FortyOzToFreedom View Post
    So I start as marksman planning to do rifles, can't get a t21, make a new toon starting brawler and eat two holocrons, go to shrine, find trainer, NEVER GET TO START MELLI QUEST...............
    Seems like someone would have the Mellichae mission, but does he / she does not end this step. Thus, the mission blocks for anyone until the player kills Mellichae.
    Last edited by Merkor; 11-16-2011 at 12:07 PM.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Merkor View Post
    Seems like someone would have the Mellichae mission, but does he / she does not end this step. Thus, the mission blocks for anyone until the player kills Mellichae.
    that's what i gathered from Vladas post, just think it's kinda stupid to put up lib2 and have no weapons available, thanks for mrifles - let me go strafe2 rancors down with my 16-38 damage cdef until i find a t21

AND give EVERYBODY holocrons and knowing only one person at a time can have the Mell mission, one guy picks it up and logs out for the night everybody else is stuck until? pretty silly, should've altered starting weapons or something, brawler starts with a decent hammer, gaffi, VK, LVA, marksman with T21, FWG5 and so on - not give everybody ****ing holos, retarded.
    Last edited by FortyOzToFreedom; 11-16-2011 at 02:00 PM. Reason: My ignorance

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldawg View Post
    Liberator= everyone is a rifleman clone

Liberator Test= everyone is a noob jedi

take your pick lol

my trainer is rifleman...so dose that make me both? yes no or mayb?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????/

Play Stats
    Inactive
    that's what i gathered from Vladas post, just think it's kinda stupid to put up lib2 and have no weapons available, thanks for mrifles - let me go strafe2 rancors down with my 16-38 damage cdef until i find a t21

AND give EVERYBODY holocrons and make it so only one person at a time can have the Mell mission, one guy picks it up and logs out for the night everybody else is stuck until? pretty silly, should've altered starting weapons or something, brawler starts with a decent hammer, gaffi, VK, LVA, marksman with T21, FWG5 and so on - not give everybody ****ing holos, retarded.
    i agree some *** is gona get it and log just to get ppl stuck....

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Well, I understand why they gave holos to everyone - best way to ensure you get many people from the usual lib to actually play on lib2. Why they made it so only 1 person at a time can get the mission is beyond me tho. I've just let my 2 chars sample resources most of the day, so i'll make some bikes later on.
    IGN: Moryg / Terrenor / Wisp
    Vendor: Corellia 350, -5615 (1km from Cnet starport)

Play Stats
    Inactive
    yea its utter fail....if limit make it where if they log or afk after a certain time to let other ppl go but raise the limit to atleast 10

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Thanks guys...we'll test it out.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    i beg you to place resourves or weps or money on lib 2 its but annoying that you cant do anything

IGNs: Srith Aine, Arhitector ArgonyX

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Im not realy down on the whole Jedi freebie thing TBH, but I undertsand this is a test server and may not last so I can deal. I just wish they could've atleast removed the 1 at a time mission portion, or at the very least revamped it for more then 1, since it is a test server. Otherwise whats the point? I have had Jedi Initiate for 2 days, since the server first came on line after the initial crash, and still can't get the trials even while sitting there 24/7 spamming trainer about it. On the other hand I agree with the fact that being it is a test server and everyone was able to essentialy master what ever they wanted quickly, they should have added a statue or something like the one I saw on Nova TC....only the crafters are getting a good deal on this because we all start with nothing and whats the point of being a master of something if you don't even have decent weapons for it. Crafters can just sample for a bit and build a few things and move right along, enjoying testing, while the rest of us run around like chickens with our heads cut off just trying to find loot drops worth playing with. A tleast with a grab bag statue or something, people could run over and get what ever they actualy need for their profession and truely enjoy stress testing the server.

Dedicated
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Time to bring back the def stacker...

Play Stats
    Inactive

try to pick up artisan so i can sample for LS resources and I DONT GET A SURVEY TOOL OR A CRAFTING TOOL because I didn't start artisan?

Can't make new character starting artisan, therefore I cannot progress whatsoever without help/a reset new toons

/goodtimes
    I thought the approach was: make a toon, master a profession, eat one holocron, go to a shrine in the stated planet, meditate until something happens, eat the second holocron, and use /findmytrainer to locate the city where your trainer is. THEN you get in a queue for doing the M-mission, because only ONE player at a time can try to accomplish the mission. Keep pestering your trainer until it tells you it's time to get the mission. That is the reason the mission has a timer. If a player doen't finish the mission in the appointed time, it's someone else's turn to try. Just be patient, my young apprentice...

As for the crafting and survey tools, I'm afraid you don't get them if artisan is not your starting profession. I didn't get a training saber and the saber crafting tool when I hit initiate, though I was supposed to get both. I hope to acquire one of them, or hopefully both, when I finish my next Force progression.

Oh, as for the T21, I looted one from the stooges in c-net. It's not top quality, but it still gets the job done. I suggest you kill some loot-dropping toons, AND loot them until you get a weapon that suits your tastes. It might take some time for the surveyors to get the materials for putting together even the crappiest T21. So far all T21 in Lib-T are drops, AFAIK.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    i think the mel quest fails after 2 hours. You have 2 hours to complete it

Thread Information