+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TC: Nova Event - Scavenger Hunt

Hybrid View

Lead Core Developer
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by LazyBlueGuy View Post
    So let me get this straight... You're gonna shut down the play server to do stuff on the test server that offers rewards for the test server that will not be re-given when the server is wiped? OK....
    Besides the fact that we don't have a play server, absolutely! We're shutting down the less important test server in order to get more people on the more important test server. The rewards you mention are meaningless. The true reward is the opportunity to improve server stability and performance.
    Ivojedi
    Lead Core Developer

SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
    ivojedi@swgemu.com | How to report bugs | Mantis (Bug Tracker)

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivojedi View Post
    Besides the fact that we don't have a play server, absolutely! We're shutting down the less important test server in order to get more people on the more important test server. The rewards you mention are meaningless. The true reward is the opportunity to improve server stability and performance.
    Absolutely correct. Lets test to ensure it's the best it can be when released to bas. I just created a toon and got all the stuff ie, armour, food, weapon, pups and extra swoops.. all set for tonights test. told hubby i would be up late tonight 1am - 4am to participate in this. Smow Raw will be there

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikaty View Post
    Absolutely correct. Lets test to ensure it's the best it can be when released to bas. I just created a toon and got all the stuff ie, armour, food, weapon, pups and extra swoops.. all set for tonights test. told hubby i would be up late tonight 1am - 4am to participate in this. Smow Raw will be there
    /cheers
    We will see you there!
    Weedie
    Retired SWGEmu Staff

SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source project.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Just wanted to get the facts. I'll be on to help test the scavenger event. If I'm home by a decent time that is.... -_-
    Last edited by LazyBlueGuy; 10-04-2014 at 05:25 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information