Quote Originally Posted by Tyrson View Post
This is lazy bull****! These aren't 2020 stats, these are all-time stats! This bothers me every year lol.
vBulletin doesn't give me any other statistics when I pull them, at least not our version of vBulletin (its old though), so I post what is given to me.

When I pull the statistics, this is what shows. Clicking top statistics, will show what's on the bottom of that picture and yes, this is all time numbers. As you can see, the all time most posted thread on our forum is the "Force progression thread" that it would not be any point in linking, since the thread have been in archive since liberator where taken down, therefor no point in showing that. If I wanted to have the all time most posted thread for Basilisk era, I would have to delete our archives and I'm not gone do that.
If I click any of the other choices, I can set the scope of the search in dates, can't do that on top statistics. Picking any of the others will only give you numbers, not where the numbers are pulled from, like a thread, or most active member. It looks like this for all of the 4 others:
[

To get the report you want, I would have to sit with a spreadsheet and manually count every post, manually monitor every members post count. I know you put every minute you have in your SWGEmu life into a spreadsheet, but I will not spend my time in that manner, just to write a report that has been seen by 747 people and only 14 have taken the time to post something (not counting staff), and in the end, only a few really care about.

Don't understand your anger though. If you have questions, wouldn't it be better to ask in a normal manner, rather than to go all out before you know why, just assuming people are lazy?