Thread: Liberator Update 1/28/2011

Hybrid View

Play Stats
    Inactive
    fast response. tell me, did any cash get duped? was it a large scale dupe where someone made a bunch of money?
    i am kind of amazed that some have 11 million credits after only 3 weeks of server being live.

Dedicated
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Although I am sure that duping has occurred, I can tell you with quite some certainty that 3 weeks is plenty of time to make 11 million.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkrider View Post
    Although I am sure that duping has occurred, I can tell you with quite some certainty that 3 weeks is plenty of time to make 11 million.
    By my rough estimate and past experience of making credits at the very simplist level of running mission, (In a solo group) if you didn't stop playing at all you could make 100800000 creds, over 3 weeks that is. Thats literally not stopping or taking into account any kind of break or sleep tho lol.
    Last edited by Joshino; 01-29-2011 at 12:26 PM.

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshino View Post
    By my rough estimate and past experience of making credits at the very simplist level of running mission, (In a solo group) if you didn't stop playing at all you could make 100800000 creds, over 3 weeks that is. Thats literally not stopping or taking into account any kind of break or sleep tho lol.
    25k mission runs + the 25000 accounts (take about 20% of that off for players that made characters to pay for training) = lots of money.

GAP however is known as GAPSTER, or SOUN. I have verified via tells to his brother devaraja that GAP = gapster/soun.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoryuu View Post
    25k mission runs + the 25000 accounts (take about 20% of that off for players that made characters to pay for training) = lots of money.

GAP however is known as GAPSTER, or SOUN. I have verified via tells to his brother devaraja that GAP = gapster/soun.
    this was already known

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by studrandbo View Post
    fast response. tell me, did any cash get duped? was it a large scale dupe where someone made a bunch of money?
    i am kind of amazed that some have 11 million credits after only 3 weeks of server being live.
    Well in the beginning the it was no limit for how many characters/clients you could be running. Some people had up 10 characters sampling mats. Mats = Cash.

Drop off Vendor /waypoint -4790 3015 outside Theed.

Thread Information