Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: End of SWG Celebrations

Play Stats
    Inactive

SWG is where I will be.

Agree, not thinkin' any other experience. I know EMU is gonna be a big change for I only started SWG in FEb '11. I am ready to learn and am sure I will meet as many great people here. Exile from Chilastra. Was in group of 5 good friends, then 4, as we sat out front of the Cantina in Twin Suns. Kinda still thinkin gonna see some sort of explosion,,hahahha. Onward and upward to EMU.

cya soon,
    Uru Moomintoog

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by shilo View Post
    Are the developers planningc on keeping the coronet sky platform? I drove my swoop up the winging platform, and an idea of using it as a swoop track came to mind!! Imagine how challenging, and that would be eh!!
    Sadly our props are removed with each server reset, but I've been meaning to do another swoop race, and I'll have time to do it over the break now!

Here's the last one we had: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdMIt-BInZg
    Kreen
    Retired SWGEmu Staff

www.swgemu.com
    SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
    Roleplay Federation | Current Events | Report Bugs

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Here is some fraps from the event we had. Me being me I left myself afk with fraps running over 45 gigs of space before the event....I ran out of space so I couldn't get everything. Thank you swg emu staff =) Lets have more like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWqe_oLFH_w

Quote Originally Posted by Vlada
    ok, fine. im a floating robot head.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreen View Post
    Sadly our props are removed with each server reset, but I've been meaning to do another swoop race, and I'll have time to do it over the break now!

Here's the last one we had: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdMIt-BInZg
    Ah fail, forgot about part 2 and have cleaned out my fraps folder since

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Slept at Friends house to play on SWG, here what happend Eclipse Festival happened 100% fireworks n party and rush working and essentially at 9:01pm every1 just Dc'd just 1 massive Disconnect and no ability to re Connect so it was poop MO's was better everyone got turned into a ball and insta die no matter the location and dc'd around 2 minutes later.
    And don't forget the Dark Vs Light Massive PvE/PvP battle and laggin it was glorious until the massive server slice(DC)

But offically SWg was a classic and it need to be re activated especially since SONY Dc's everything under 20k user and doesnt bring in $$$$$ for monthly play time.
    If BIo-WaR Co-Sgisn with SoE for ToR its all over in 6 Years
    Last edited by pvt900; 12-18-2011 at 03:09 PM.

Play Stats
    38h last 30d
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo1715 View Post
    Anywhere to watch a recording of the live stream (I think there was one...) from the final official events?
    This was posted on the SWG forums:

http://www.gamespot.com/shows/now-pl...laxies20111215

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    I was there and it was just great...thanks to the staff for putting up this event and in general for putting all the hard work to keep SWG alive. I really enjoy playing on Liberator and getting back to Master Pistoleer and Master Smuggler. I just wish I had programming skills so that I could help, because I love this game and I've been playing it for 7 1/2 years...but the last time I programmed something was back in the 80's in AppleSoftBasic so I guess that doesn't help...lol

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Am thinkin the route taken here is very personal. I know that there is a goal that will be achieved. Time will be the teller of all tales.

Uru Moomintoog

Play Stats
    220h last 30d
    Just want to thank the emu team for the celebration of SWG live and the impact playing 8 years of Galaxies has had on many of us. It was sad to end on live but we had a lot of fun and it wasn't as weak an event as some made out, lol. Looks like you had a lot of fun too, and we are so thankful that there is swgemu to return to (quite a few from Eclipse had toons here already) We look forward to enjoying the many events you provide

/salute

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Did anybody happen to get any pictures of the giant Ewok tree in CNET on Lib? The day I thought of getting some pictures they took it away. My son is in AF basic training and they can't have computers or laptops. When I told him about it he really wanted to see it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Play Stats
    Inactive

Will we ever get there.....

so this question is to the emu team....will we ever have the EMU on par with SWG if given enough time???? i would think that since all the SWG stuff is now out of service you could be more open with the project and perhaps salvage peices to aid in the completion? Perhaps im wrong? I guess my question is will it ever take back off here on the emu, will Jump to lightspeed be with us eventually? atmospheric flight? Perhaps a true capital ship system and pvp along with that? i understand that your behind the full game enough as is but...will any of this become a reality? how far are you as the development team willing to go with this????

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by SWGNATE View Post
    so this question is to the emu team....will we ever have the EMU on par with SWG if given enough time???? i would think that since all the SWG stuff is now out of service you could be more open with the project and perhaps salvage peices to aid in the completion? Perhaps im wrong? I guess my question is will it ever take back off here on the emu, will Jump to lightspeed be with us eventually? atmospheric flight? Perhaps a true capital ship system and pvp along with that? i understand that your behind the full game enough as is but...will any of this become a reality? how far are you as the development team willing to go with this????

SWGEmu Mission Statement

Play Stats
    Inactive
    the game hasen't been good in years

Play Stats
    Inactive

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Swargy View Post
    I wonder what kind of event SOE has in store for the people who still play live
    I was there it wasn't anything special everything that was promised didn't happen ( they said we would be able to attack the death star and well :/ like everything about swg ,soe lied.
    so long live emu and i can't wait for space

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by ahnooka View Post
    I was there it wasn't anything special everything that was promised didn't happen ( they said we would be able to attack the death star and well :/ like everything about swg ,soe lied.
    so long live emu and i can't wait for space
    Lol... SOE never said anything about the Death Star. This is how false rumours are created.

Thread Information