Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Publish 1: The Warren and Vendors

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Did the exploding swoops get included in this patch?? I don't see it in the list .... I know if it's not listed I should asume it's not being installed, BUT... I thought I read Vlada saying there was a fix for the swoops to stay broken and having to be replaced if not maintained, was in place that just needed to be patched in a week or so back in post somewhere.

So are the broken speeders in or out?
    Last edited by Demarco; 07-18-2012 at 11:13 PM.

Master Droid Engineer ~ <TRADE> Trade Coalition - Queen's Market, Naboo

Retired SWGEmu Moderator cru jodo's Avatar
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Elenphia View Post
    excellant, Very exciting update.
    "The Warren and Vendors"
    Are the Warren quests working?
    As best as I have been informed, the warren will be in place as well as the themepark. However, as with anything new, expect potential bugs and issues, and be ready to play, test, and report. You guys are a very key part of this process.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazy227 View Post
    just a question but did you guys fix the BH armor being super OP? and if you did does that mean the ones that are looted already would have been changed?
    Yes, unless they reverted the changes it's armor is cut aprox in half and the drop rate reduced iirc.

NONE of the changes are retroactive, just wait for the existing armor to filter out of the economy due to breaking.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Reiko View Post
    Ooo nice I felt like damage mitigate wasn't working.

Only thing I was hoping to see that isn't here was fixing the lekku color bug for females
    Its more than just that. It seems that some of the brighter colors that get unlocked by master Image Designers, won't take on customers. When you do get the eye color, or lekku color to take, it then gets re-set when the server re-sets. My Nova twi is supposed to have bright orange markings on her lekku, I can manage to get them there finally but they de-fault back to a dull purplish color.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Great stuff!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Publish 1: The Warren and Vendors

Ah that sounds good, it looks to me as: its the beginning of the end!, and in this case its a good thing!

"wipes tear from eye" :-))

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Great post

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Re. Politician XP

Can we get a definitive answer whether you need opponent to be running against you to get xp from or whether incumbents with no challengers get all the XP.

Apart from that minor query, top job - I'm so pleased I found the emu project, keep up the good work! A lot of people really appreciate your efforts

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Fantastic ! Thanks to all for your hard work.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by maxjam View Post
    Re. Politician XP

Can we get a definitive answer whether you need opponent to be running against you to get xp from or whether incumbents with no challengers get all the XP.

Apart from that minor query, top job - I'm so pleased I found the emu project, keep up the good work! A lot of people really appreciate your efforts
    (07/19/12-01:26) <@cRush-home> yes
    (07/19/12-01:26) <@cRush-home> they have to be running against you
    (07/19/12-01:26) <@cRush-home> votes not cast do not count

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I don't see anything listed about special attacks being changed/fixed? The damage modifiers, speed, states and HAM costs etc? I know this is on Nova and I know it was a point of contention for a while, is it now being pushed live to Basilisk?

Retired SWGEmu Developer
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by macwheeler View Post
    I don't see anything listed about special attacks being changed/fixed? The damage modifiers, speed, states and HAM costs etc? I know this is on Nova and I know it was a point of contention for a while, is it now being pushed live to Basilisk?
    Might want to look again.
    Inactive Core Developer
    Retired Developer Lead

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Special Attack Costs for weapons should now be properly reduced by secondary attributes, and deducted while performing special abilities.
    This?

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by cRush View Post
    Might want to look again.
    I have looked twice, maybe you would like to look again? I see HAM costs should now be calculated properly, I also see something about state chances, I see nothing specifically mentioning changes/fixes to special attacks including damage modifier, speed and states.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Demarco View Post
    Did the exploding swoops get included in this patch?? I don't see it in the list .... I know if it's not listed I should asume it's not being installed, BUT... I thought I read Vlada saying there was a fix for the swoops to stay broken and having to be replaced if not maintained, was in place that just needed to be patched in a week or so back in post somewhere.

So are the broken speeders in or out?
    Yes, was included.
    Former QA Leader

Thread Information