Thread: Sunday Stress Test - Round Three 01/29/12

Hybrid View

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I've got to ask....

Is there any chance at all of putting in any new gear at all? Even with maxed stats, the basic gear in the blue frogs is insufficient to take down even the lowest level npc's in both geo and dwb. Even some higher level base armor and weapons would work.

I vaugley remember hearing that such a thing couldn't be done, but I figured i'd ask in advance instead of becoming part of the crowd that spammed"We need better gear" during the event itself.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuran208 View Post
    I've got to ask....

Is there any chance at all of putting in any new gear at all? Even with maxed stats, the basic gear in the blue frogs is insufficient to take down even the lowest level npc's in both geo and dwb. Even some higher level base armor and weapons would work.

I vaugley remember hearing that such a thing couldn't be done, but I figured i'd ask in advance instead of becoming part of the crowd that spammed"We need better gear" during the event itself.
    Geo can easily be done without any problems with blue frog gear. DWB will be be harder, but clearing the first rooms is easily doable with a small number of people...

Thread Information