Thread: [SWGEmu Event] Basilisk PvP Event - The Grip of the Empire

Hybrid View

Play Stats
    655h last 30d
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurgol View Post
    Well, I'd take tips from an Imp too, I'm not proud! I do prefer drama free, but no problems talking with the enemy and swapping tactics. Is there no rebel presence at all currently then?
    The problem was the time on the events i could only participate in the first one wich most of the reb grp couldnt and we were atleast outnumbered 2 to 1 in the first event cant talk how the second one looked but i know some ppl from the first grp couldnt participate in the second run as thats gettling close to morning hourse for some of us

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryddenn View Post
    The problem was the time on the events i could only participate in the first one wich most of the reb grp couldnt and we were atleast outnumbered 2 to 1 in the first event cant talk how the second one looked but i know some ppl from the first grp couldnt participate in the second run as thats gettling close to morning hourse for some of us
    That is a fair assessment there the first event was really bad for the rebels there wasnt nearly enough experienced rebs out there to do anything
    The second one though was really sad rebels sat in a player made SF base spamming turrets and refused to participate in the event
    God Save the Rebellion

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryddenn View Post
    First group made a better fight of it. Despite numbers. Respect.

And credit to the maturity from all the guys wanting to fight without drama, regardless of dying. It is a game... right. Nice to see people getting pumped on pvp again.

Thanks Hakry!

Thread Information