Quote Originally Posted by SweetPea View Post
I truly do not mean to sound ungrateful by asking the following, so please do not take it as any sort of disappointment on my part. I was wondering if the bug for being able to log back on to Nova has been fixed yet? Currently anyone who had been away for a long period of time, then tries to log on via the Launchpad ENHANCED will be locked out of the TC Nova server. Even if they have re-installed the games current Launchpad they cannot get to play on Nova. I have tried to get around this bug by creating a new character on Nova, however the next log in I am faced with no avatars. So was wondering if there is any update or news as to whether or not this is being looked at?
Such a bug doesn't exist, this is something that is happening on your (client) side. Has nothing to do with the server.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetPea View Post
Lastly, for about 6+ (2008ish) years involved with the EMU project as a player/tester, all I'd ever heard from other players is how much they cannot wait for Bio-Engineer to be working again. They would convey the same nostalgic lament of missing the profession profusely as I, myself has held. So if I am honest, I do feel a tinge of saddness and neglect that BE has again been sorely overlooked when it comes to animal stats and functions. Can anyone tell us an approximate timeline of when the stats of a DNA sample can be crafted into a workable statted pet please? I'm sure I'm not the only BE fan who has been patiently waiting and waiting and waiting for this profession to see some remarkable TLC. I understand it may be difficult to program or code, so I'll just keep on keeping on, but it would be very kind of you guys to give us some sort of heads up as to what is going on in terms of this professions future so we feel less like hostages of the profession. /youarereleased (from Dinner with Shmucks).
There are no ETA's as for the timeline... If its not in this publish it might be in the next one, if not in the next one in the one after that etc. Read patch notes, read our next publish checklist and you'll find your answers if there are any to be found.