Quote Originally Posted by Pentix View Post
since you said you will accept bitcoin when paypal does, you suggest that you want people to donate bitcoin using paypal. the entire purpose of bitcoin is to send money without using a third party. should i write more?

i'm not going to talk about the subject of "real currency". it can be traded for USD and that's all that matters.
So what happens when your 3rd party currency system crashes or goes away? Where does your money go then? Who will trade it for USD then?

Maybe you fail to realize the money scam you have allowed yourself to get sucked into by purchasing fake money with real money. Ask anyone with real money if they would ever trade their real money for fake money in hopes to trade it back for real money later. Who's winning in that situation? The person who issues the fake money or the person who gives their real money to receive fake money in a voucher system. How about we all start trading Cartel Coins from SWTOR and hope we can pay bills with that.

Real financial institutions do not recognize bitcoin because it's not real money. But hey, you want to wrap your paycheck up into some money laundering system and believe you'll get it all back later then be my guest. Maybe you should sit down and try watching The Wolf of Wall Street

PayPal isn't a 3rd party, it's very much so like a bank with a real account that holds real money. I've had a MasterCard with PayPal for many years.