Thread: Doing the Right Thing...

Hybrid View

Dedicated
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Just to be clear, how does this fit in with the whole "don't report Lib bugs?" I mean this as sincerely as possible. Are you saying that if something is blatantly BEING exploited we should report it? Or if something has the potential? Thanks any and all replies.
    Last edited by Darkrider; 01-30-2011 at 04:22 PM.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkrider View Post
    Just to be clear, how does this fit in with the whole "don't report Lib bugs?" I mean this as sincerely as possible. Are you saying that if something is blatantly BEING exploited we should report it? Or if something has the potential? Thanks any and all replies.

Some sections of Liberator Code (Pre-OR, Old Nova etc) have been reused in the OR now possibly there are still exploits/hacks in that old code which has been reused therefore they want hacks/exploits to be reported so if they do also affect the OR they can fix it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This is not that post which I mentioned earlier (will still post it a bit later)

SWGEmu Needs Better QA Staff
    http://bit.ly/t637l9

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkrider View Post
    Just to be clear, how does this fit in with the whole "don't report Lib bugs?.
    I'm a little confused here too... I'm pretty sure that because of the coding, most exploits that may exist on Nova are going to be liberator. So does this mean the bugs are? Bugs cause they exploits, correct? Should we report bugs for liberator after all?
    Last edited by Soapflake; 02-01-2011 at 05:45 AM.

Retired SWGEmu Staff
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Soapflake View Post
    I'm a little confused here too... I'm pretty sure that because of the coding, most exploits that may exist on Nova are going to be liberator. So does this mean the bugs are? Bugs cause they exploits, correct? Should we report bugs for liberator after all?
    Please don't submit Liberator bugs, there will be plenty of time to report exploits once Liberator is gone and Nova is the only server.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Nice find guys =].

Thread Information