Closed Thread
Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 ... LastLast

Thread: Basilisk maintenance 2/24/13

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by ArcAneStrife View Post
    Just don't look him in the eyes and it'll be over soon?

Fine, but you need to ask the next question. Haven't you ever played "Things you don't say"?

So: What don't you ever say when you pick your toddler up from kindergarten?

Play Stats
    Inactive

SW Ep 7

And Harrison Ford is back for Ep 7 ... I wonder how much CGI will be done on his looks or will he be playing himself as a grandfather? lol

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Oh gods, I'm watching my husband play SWTOR next to me while I write on my RP-stories...
    So there's this guy writing in general chat: "That aint possible, they have 5 healers and the others are making too much dematch."
    So I snatch his keyboard and go: "They do what exactly? Dematch?"
    And he goes right back: "Yeah, dematch. Ya now, like, kill you."

*Cough* Right. That is the reason why I never read big city spatial on swg, or any general chats on whatever game. It's full with 10 years old that have eaten their dyslexia with the biggest spoon they could find.
    I'm a horrible person, but yeah, I'm extremely allergic to bad spelling, even though english isn't my first language, I'm trying my best to keep spellos to a limit.
    Dematch - my new word of the day! Reminds me of the endless list of reasons why I only paid for SWTOR for one month.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    ****** is making episode 7 8 and 9, it doesn't matter who will be in it, what characters, what action, etc. There will be a ****** musical scene in every movie now and Luke is going to look like F***in' John Carter.

LOLzoids ****** anything /fail

Play Stats
    Inactive
    the 60 fps mod is awesome. thanks for that!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    When I heard ****** bought them, I was shocked at first.
    But after some due thought: There are countless of star wars fans all over the globe. Yeah, ****** is a huge-*** company, but even they cannot afford to ruin Star Wars movies and make them for 5-year-olds from now on. If they really bring a ****** sing-along-music-scene, that will be the first and only ****** produced SW movie I ever saw. And I'm very sure that a lot of people share this opinion with me.
    So I'm hopeful. Probably there will be things for kids, like maybe ewoks? Yuck! But however, SW is an adult-thing that children just happen to love as well. They can't ruin this without killing the spirit. I'm sure these will be good movies. Pirates of the Carribean was a good movie, funny and happy ending and all, but without a horrid music moment.
    Stay positive!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    So we can forget seeing scantily clad cantina Ents?

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Hey, I said "horrid" music moment

Oh, and just to point that out. I am 26 years old, and in the past couple of weeks, I have watched a lot of old original ****** movies, for the shiz and gigz. And I could still sing ALL the songs with them, after like 15 years.
    I dig these moments - in some regards I can just allow myself to be a girly girl, even when I fix cars for a living.
    Just saying, IMO these "moments" have nothing to do with star wars movies, and are not tolerable in them. If I want cute ****** songs, I can watch Little Mermaid or something.
    Last edited by piya; 02-25-2013 at 05:08 PM.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by kwonic View Post
    the 60 fps mod is awesome. thanks for that!
    I'm dying to try it out...

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by piya View Post
    But after some due thought: There are countless of star wars fans all over the globe. Yeah, ****** is a huge-*** company, but even they cannot afford to ruin Star Wars movies and make them for 5-year-olds from now on. If they really bring a ****** sing-along-music-scene, that will be the first and only ****** produced SW movie I ever saw. And I'm very sure that a lot of people share this opinion with me.
    So I'm hopeful. Probably there will be things for kids, like maybe ewoks? Yuck! But however, SW is an adult-thing that children just happen to love as well. They can't ruin this without killing the spirit. I'm sure these will be good movies. Pirates of the Carribean was a good movie, funny and happy ending and all, but without a horrid music moment.
    Stay positive!
    Well if you look at every single movie ****** has made, including Pirates of the Caribbean (which I like too, dont get me wrong), they have a tendency to take away anything that is semi-R rated. Not that Star Wars was ever close to that aspect, but it does have a very adult-trended fanbase and it will probably be the acting that will ruin it (just like it ruined episode 3 for me).

I am staying positive, because I love star wars to death, but I also hate ****** to death, and mixing those two will make something that isnt my expectations, I can almost guarantee it.

But im still going to read the books and play SWG regardless haha

Play Stats
    Inactive
    My saying, but I am absolutely willing to give them a chance. They can't afford letting Star Wars die - as in: what it stands for. It's so old! What, going towards 40 years? They can't suddenly change the themes THAT much. Sure, we'll have to make a few compromises, but I haven't lost hope just yet. I know what you mean by semi-R rated. Yeah, but also, Star Wars' most intimate moment was a kiss?
    I usually like ******, even though I haven't watched any cartoons that are younger than made in 2000. And some of the real movies are very good, especially the ancient ones. (Homeward Bound?)
    To bring it to the point, I'm not putting my high hopes in it, but without ****** we wouldn't get any Star Wars movies again, probably forever. I'm going to give them a chance without prejudicing first. If the movies suck, I'll gladly admit to that. If they don't - the better!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    This feels like when I used to wake up early before school and log on, at about 3 or 4 in the morning.
    I'd wait patiently for the servers to come back up from their daily hour long maintenance, and then I'd find an entertainer, buff myself and go /concealedshot the entire night sister cave.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    ****** has ruined Pixar. All the guys that I knew have already quit. One of them was elevated because of his "outside the box thinking" and kept getting told "that's not the ****** way" until he gave up and went to another start up. The very reason ****** bought Pixar, they tried to beat out of them all.

Auction drops at -4187, 3275 1k outside Theed, Naboo

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by piya View Post
    Stay positive!
    Don't forget that ****** owns Touchstone Pictures and uses it to release more mature pictures - like A Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy - which happens to have a PG rating. Guess what the original Star Wars film rating is? You got it, PG.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    hmm, 28 hours in, thought id pop in n see if there's been any update of late at all?

Closed Thread

Thread Information