Quote Originally Posted by zethren View Post
I finished the scavenger hunt not too long after the server came back online... And no one was in QAVille. After arriving, I asked around to see if anyone was still participating only to see the Admin was AFK and not responding. Was a little disappointing to see people drop off so quickly. After the first person completed the hunt, everyone went away. I did not feel like this was too good of a community event, especially to abandon so quickly after the first person completed it. This does not make me want to participate in future events.
Hey, sorry about that. Like Klivian said, we didn't know how long Bas would be down and so wanted to provide a decent stopgap to give people "some" entertainment versus the little/none that would've been the case instead. a lot of it was thought up on a spur of the moment creative pow-wow between three people, so maybe we either overthought some stuff, or didn't think it through enough.

Thank you for the feedback though! if we decide to do another one for next publish, this is definitely something we'd want to take in mind.