Closed Thread

Thread: SWGEmu LaunchPad - November 2013

Hybrid View

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by 4lom51575 View Post
    Im having issues I followed the instructions for the new launchpad and just cant get it as default so it will launch. I know this one is all me but is there a better way on giving a walkthrough on how to switch them out and change the new one to default? this is were im stuck at right at step 4 and just cant figure it out The first time the SWGEmu launchpad starts it will ask you to direct to your original SWG game client location. (Default location is in Program Files for x86 systems or in Program Files (x86) for x64 systems). Thank you as well for this great game coming back to life!
    When you say you "can't get it as default" what do you mean by that? Are you out of space on your C drive, is it throwing an error, what's going on? You do not need to change install location, you just let the launcher pick the install path and hit "next".
    Weedie
    Retired SWGEmu Staff

SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source project.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by weedie View Post
    When you say you "can't get it as default" what do you mean by that? Are you out of space on your C drive, is it throwing an error, what's going on? You do not need to change install location, you just let the launcher pick the install path and hit "next".
    Here is what I had to do. I had to go to the new launch pad and on it click settings then go and find the old launch pad from there and tell the new launch pad to load from there I guess. I just clicked stuff until it worked I think. Anyways very confusing but all is good now thanks for the replies.

Closed Thread

Thread Information