+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Current and future event guidelines

Hybrid View

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by imhotep71 View Post
    The issue is you seem to think that you have to have the last word in this issue. Its been resolved. The rules have been changed. Rev shouldnt have to apologize to you. Who are you in the grand scheme of this? Nobody. Just a butthurt bully with too much time on their hands who is used to pushing people around under the guise of YOU WILL RESPECT ME. Respect is earned my friend, not owed.
    now, here's the thing... on the original issue of the flawed policy, i have already agreed that it was resolved by the review of the policy long ago.

and i haven't called for Revanis to apologize to me. i've called for her to apologize to the community.

in almost any non profit organization you can point to there are rules about how staff acts when representing the organization. when Revanis posts as an EC and a representative of the SWGEmu, her words represent the organization. if the SWGEmu want the community to support it, it needs to treat that community with respect.

if this were just about an apology to me, i wouldn't bother. i really am not phased by what Revanis or anyone else thinks of me. but i am not willing to sit idly while someone expresses that amount of hostility and disrespect to the community while representing the project and in a PR position. and while they explicitly state they will continue to do so.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by esmecat View Post
    now, here's the thing... on the original issue of the flawed policy, i have already agreed that it was resolved by the review of the policy long ago.

and i haven't called for Revanis to apologize to me. i've called for her to apologize to the community.

in almost any non profit organization you can point to there are rules about how staff acts when representing the organization. when Revanis posts as an EC and a representative of the SWGEmu, her words represent the organization. if the SWGEmu want the community to support it, it needs to treat that community with respect.

if this were just about an apology to me, i wouldn't bother. i really am not phased by what Revanis or anyone else thinks of me. but i am not willing to sit idly while someone expresses that amount of hostility and disrespect to the community while representing the project and in a PR position. and while they explicitly state they will continue to do so.
    *offers esmecat some cake and a hug too*
    Co-leader Emeritus and official guild cheerleader of <FLO>

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by esmecat View Post

I must say, I'm impressed with you the most by far. I think this is the first time I've seen someone demand so much respect, along with mass apologies, who has only been playing a few months. Who knew it only took a few months to become a Master Flamer......

Vlada, I think it would be a loss to the SWGEMU community to lose you man. I agree that taking a short break may be good therapy to distress though. /salute Vlada

New Drop Off Vendor @ -6408 2986 Naboo

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information