Thread: PVP League Sign-ups and Rule Book: Join, Win, Get payed to play, Have Fun!

Hybrid View

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Morah View Post
    As someone that has successfully done things like this, I would say you might be best off doing 3v3. It's much easier for casuals to find two friends. Also, limit professions. Variety will make it more interesting. Give people a reason to dust off characters they like but aren't fotm rifle cm
    The League ruling body has decided that no limitations shall be placed on a team make-up. The groups will evolve on their own as the game progresses.

That being said you have to look at it like a football match.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by DJK FARMS View Post
    The League ruling body has decided that no limitations shall be placed on a team make-up. The groups will evolve on their own as the game progresses.

That being said you have to look at it like a football match.
    Football teams have a bunch of different players. You are going to end up with 3 rifle cm 2 rifle doc teams. Best rifles win. Best of luck, but might end up rather boring. Not trying to be negative, just trying to give advice.

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Morah View Post
    Football teams have a bunch of different players. You are going to end up with 3 rifle cm 2 rifle doc teams. Best rifles win. Best of luck, but might end up rather boring. Not trying to be negative, just trying to give advice.
    I know your not. I talked to them about it and we all agreed. The Arena gives more than enough LOS to make melee useable.

Thread Information