Closed Thread

Thread: Preparations for Publish 3

Hybrid View

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Whats the no build zone radius around these structures. I know of several cities that have built around some of more unique sculptures and garden features.

Addicted
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherish View Post
    Whats the no build zone radius around these structures. I know of several cities that have built around some of more unique sculptures and garden features.
    You can find the waypoints in Lolindir's link, I'm fairly sure the radii for each waypoint is different.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Cherish, The NBZ radius is going to be 500m from what I have read about it. .. .. hope that none of your cities are within that 500M radius... If they are. I might suggest moving them to about 10M outside of that range..

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Tedraic View Post
    Cherish, The NBZ radius is going to be 500m from what I have read about it. .. .. hope that none of your cities are within that 500M radius... If they are. I might suggest moving them to about 10M outside of that range..
    All of my guild's cities are safe, it was just a little house by the river near a fountain (30m radius), the data terminal was at 31ms from the waypoint listed. It has been picked up and moved so that the steps now are next to the old data terminal waypoint.

Closed Thread

Thread Information