Quote Originally Posted by Easywalker View Post
Count me in also Piya
OMG I'm recruiting and I didn't even planned to! Haha

Thanks a ton, guys. The thing is, I'm german and it's 11pm and I'm probably asleep by the time the server comes back up. So actually, send me PMs, if you are serious about joining the XTS outpost.
And while you're at it, please let me know a couple of things, because I'm madly obsessed with planning the city layout.
1) Are you a RPer and want to have a home in the IC-center of the city? Or are you looking for a home to use for storage purpose only, because these houses are in the back of the town.
2) Don't be shy, if you have demands, state them. It's a completely fair deal, if you join the city just to do me a favor and get me a vote once in 3 weeks, if you also want something in return. Aka, free buffs, when I am around to give them, or whatever. I am providing free small houses plus 10k maintenance. I can also keep paying for it, if you inform me. All I want is reliable people who don't abandon their houses for good without letting me know.
3) How many characters are you bringing? ^^

As for RL interrupting... Yeah, it happens. But the magic cure is: Headset on! Mute button on the phone, and kick man and dogs out the door! Mwahaha!