Closed Thread

Thread: June 11th wipe

Hybrid View

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by kinserrc View Post
    Leave Tat, problem solved.
    /agree Tat is rough at the moment for low lvl mobs surrounded by higher lvl/agrro's, Cnet was pretty easy to work i thought right through master Brawler.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackfrostt View Post
    /agree Tat is rough at the moment for low lvl mobs surrounded by higher lvl/agrro's, Cnet was pretty easy to work i thought right through master Brawler.
    That brings back wonderful memories. My Jedi trainer was the Brawler just as you exited the CNet starport. Was always a scary thrill to train and talk about skills in the middle of everyone.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackfrostt View Post
    This is exactly what I was talking about, but if things work better on Corelia then that's cool too. Not sure if I appreciated all the sarcasm in a couple of earlier posts. A friendly helpful tip works much better people and helps create a nicer atmosphere.
    That is all :-)
    Bria/Starsider '04-'11, SWGEmu '06-Present

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Fantastic job - thank you so much! I did have my doubts a few years ago but fair play to you guys, I'm thrilled to see how the project has come along.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I've been playing on the emulator here at SWGemu for years on and off whenever I can. Had to take a long hiatus due to work but came back and and very excited seeing everything that's been happening and the progress that's been made. Got my discs ready and installing it again as we speak can't wait to get back in game and start the journey along with everyone else. Kudos to the SWGemu team for all they've done and will continue to do. Kudos to all the players who are here to enjoy a long forgotten experience.

Closed Thread

Thread Information