Thread: Regular Liberator back ONLINE - 11/20/2011

Hybrid View

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Hum...

First, resources. As apparently the cloud server won't be up for more than a week, I suggest to tamper with the resources and make all them pop, but with a twist: devote one planet to minerals, one planet to chemicals, one planet to gas, one to flora, etc. This way crafters will be assured to locate all materials, and surveyors will go into a surveying spree that will make them happy. This will encourage planet jumping, which I'm not sure if it is the kind of activity you are looking for. I guess crafters and surveyors will like this more than having the materials handed to them.

May be something to attract also Entertainers and Doctors, but I'm not sure what.

If it weren't a waste of time, I'd suggest adding some quests to the server so players have something to do besides PvP. You could also have a few volunteers for being chased around the server, jumping from planet to planet, etc. Any successful "catch" might reward something cool. What to reward? No idea.

About the Jedi, it's a pity that the Mel mission is a bottleneck for Force progression. On itself, it would have made for a terrific quest for Jedi PvE teams.

The problem with SWG is that it has very few quests, i.e. "things to do", and Lib has all the theme park dungeons non-functional.
    Last edited by Darth Nautas; 11-21-2011 at 02:53 PM.

Thread Information