Closed Thread

Thread: Clone Wars, The Exploit... Continuation

Hybrid View

Developer
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    At some point I maybe I can do a video interview on this phase of the project.

I know people are going to be very upset but to be clear the system found items that had been crafted from dupes too.

The exploiters were duping components and then using those to craft or sucker others into crafting items. My guess is they assumed I couldn't join that data back to the items that were crafted. They were very wrong.

If you have an item with an ADK on it when we delete the ADK the item WILL REMAIN please do not panic, that said it will no longer have an ADK!

There are still many edge cases to action here, some people have cloned houses and other items that we need to carefully address.
    LordKator
    Developer

lordkator@swgemu.com | www.swgemu.com
    SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
    SWGEmu FAQ | Install SWGEmu | Report Bugs

Play Stats
    622h last 30d
    Quote Originally Posted by lordkator View Post
    I know people are going to be very upset but to be clear the system found items that had been crafted from dupes too.
    I hope not, personally I'm not upset; I lost 2 ADKs but I was expecting much worse to be honest. What I wasn't expecting was a message from someone letting me know that they got an email about a crate of Pikatta Pie I made for them a long time ago! I can't figure that out, maybe I bought duped milk or additives? Who know..

Mostly I'm just confused looking at that list. If you sort it by the number of items on active accounts it's almost all clothes and food on the top of it!
    In-game Names & Drop-off Location:
    Nehow (Chef) & Wohen (???)
    Fat Pharple Foods (Naboo: 5855, 5856) ~NIKA~ *New Location*

Closed Thread

Thread Information