Quote Originally Posted by Senolin View Post
Will items made with duped resources be deleted from game? Including their contents?

I ask because what if someone made a large run of houses / backpacks for vendor sale with duped resources, obviously not knowing they're duped and these items are deleted along with their contents?

Obviously this is a big WHAT IF, yes i know. why would anyone use a resource worthy of being duped on houses, but you'd be surprised what i find people use SB resources for so it could very well have happened.

Just saying this could turn 60k items into 600k items because houses/backpacks poof. So just asking for clarification because i've seen people talk about anything made with duped resources will poof but i so no verification from staff on this.

I am not arguing that removing duped items is nessecary or that items made with duped components be removed, But duped resources? thats awful broad and could hit SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Many things. especially if it hits someones backpacks or houses
A few things had to happen first. We had to get the main guys banned first of all, then we made the announcement, because we felt the community needed to know what was going on. That is where we are now. Moving forward, we are still investigating. Some still reach out to us, others we find our self.

Response from lolli

As to how we will handle the duped items. We are working on that part. We really do not want to harm our community with doing too much. We really feel that this is a delicate issue, that already is a disaster and we don't wish to make it worse, by going about it the wrong way. When we do have a course of action, code has to be made, so we are still a little off from when the community will actually see the result. We will inform the community when we are ready to move forward, as we wish to be as transparent as possible about this.