Closed Thread

Thread: SWGEmu - 1.0 and the future of JTL

Hybrid View

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by shilo View Post
    So you are saying that we could possibly have a JTL-like game made? I would be ok with a space game that is similar to JTL. It took the dev's this long to emulate the ground game, I think people would be ok with a non 100% emulated space game.
    No no I dint meant to make another game tied to SWG but I used to play Freeworlds a lot and Ill check if i can pull some ropes to see if devs from that project could help SWGEmu , these guys are into SW ships and there features such as hit boxes, weapons ,maneuverability ,speeds ,damage they taken the SW encyclopedia of ships and almost reproduced them all, if im right and they still have the Star wars flame burning after 10 years of Freeworlds coding an opportunity to volunteer work on JTL may be fun for them , that is if Freelancer coding is similar to JTL coding
    https://www.swgemu.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic167844_1.gif
    - - - - - - - -= www.nrnr.org =- - - - - - - -

Play Stats
    135h last 30d
    Quote Originally Posted by Walking carpet View Post
    No no I dint meant to make another game tied to SWG but I used to play Freeworlds a lot and Ill check if i can pull some ropes to see if devs from that project could help SWGEmu , these guys are into SW ships and there features such as hit boxes, weapons ,maneuverability ,speeds ,damage they taken the SW encyclopedia of ships and almost reproduced them all, if im right and they still have the Star wars flame burning after 10 years of Freeworlds coding an opportunity to volunteer work on JTL may be fun for them , that is if Freelancer coding is similar to JTL coding
    Tell them that they are our only hope.

IGN Shyloe, and Cydonia. Drop-off vendor located @ /way 6188, 6206. NIKA Marketplace.

Closed Thread

Thread Information