+ Reply to Thread

Thread: REMINDER: RL Monetary Trades in-game are a bannable offense

Hybrid View

Play Stats
    140h last 30d
    Quote Originally Posted by darth8875 View Post
    Is nobody actually reading what I am typing? Vlada remarked "everything in game is free and available to anyone willing to put in time and some effort to obtain it by just playing". I disagreed with that statement. I do not think that statement, given the reality of this server, is accurate. Period.....nothing more, nothing less.
    It seems that you do not like the answer that you are being given, so you keep asking the same question hoping to get an answer that you like! I see this all the time in students trying to understand a complicated math or physics problem. They ask a question, and are given an answer but when they do not understand the answer they get frustrated and re-ask the same question in a different way hoping to get an answer that they can understand!

IGN Shyloe, and Cydonia. Drop-off vendor located @ /way 6188, 6206. NIKA Marketplace.

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by shilo View Post
    It seems that you do not like the answer that you are being given, so you keep asking the same question hoping to get an answer that you like! I see this all the time in students trying to understand a complicated math or physics problem. They ask a question, and are given an answer but when they do not understand the answer they get frustrated and re-ask the same question in a different way hoping to get an answer that they can understand!
    Not at all sir.

Vlada is the Shakespeare of our time and NEVER EVER could phrase something better!

I have admitted defeat.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Whooooooooooosh

(Sound of the point flying over your head)

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information