Thread: Clone Wars, The Exploit

Threaded View

Play Stats
    12h last 30d
    We should have suspect there was something on. Our Beloved Emperor has been looking from sick to sicker.
    Even with multi-accounting, the number of adk available when compared to the number of multi accounts... Something didn't add up.
    But it must have been going for years. I was glad to see that non of my ADK were touched, nor equipment. I really want to sympathize to our players who lost something precious, although I agree with the decision of the dev team.

However: Message in a bottle

If you are a new player who worked hard, got screwed, and now you are thinking of leaving the game at this new, please explain your case, your hardship here. Tell us who did that to you, tell us something , anything. How long you will need to get back what you lost? We have a wonderful network of communities, and where when the Devs must not help, we should do something. Only on compassionate ground and for extreme case. (or we are going to be milked by old and new perpetrator claiming their innocence, and at least multiply the number of "innocent victims" )

Enmor/ Hatchi
    FLO Member
    Last edited by divlas; 07-17-2020 at 03:17 PM.
    Enmor Solusar \ Hatchi Rejan on Finalizer Former toons on bas: Enmor/ Hatchi Atlante/ Wenmor/ Endore/ Shaamus/ Metroid.

Thread Information