PDA

View Full Version : It's that time again for another PVP!

amberedwards
04-25-2013, 04:57 PM
Battle at Vreni Island PVP

4/25/2013
The SWGEmu Events Team

http://i.imgur.com/3ou4lW1.jpg

*PVP*

When: April 26, 2013 @ 8pm EST (check your time zone here (http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/))
Battlefield: Vreni Island, Corellia
Rebel base: Live to Rebe. Rebel recruiter will be placed in front of the cantina at -147 -5961, Corellia.
Imperial base: Fort Tuskan. Imperial recruiter will be placed in front of the cantina at 684 -3465, Corellia.

players will buff in their respective cities and head, when announced, to Vreni Island where the battle will take place.
There will be 3 battles (possibly more.) After each battle the teams go back to their cities and rebuff. *The team with least amount of players will be given a chance to head to Vreni Island first to set up defensive position.

Rules:

ANY player caught outside of their respective *Buff* city will be frozen and teleported to their rightful location. Second offense, you will be teleported to a location of the EC teams choosing and we will NOT teleport you back!

Bwill
04-25-2013, 05:04 PM
nice!.. might finally have enough gear to compete...
then again... crazy things come out of the shed in these... lol

fAvorable
04-25-2013, 06:23 PM
Looking forward to it.

okon
04-25-2013, 07:33 PM
*The team with least amount of players will be given a chance to head to Vreni Island first to set up defensive position.

corrected

she does these things just to spite me for event request spaming her
lol <3

Fio
04-25-2013, 10:12 PM
2 days is plenty of Time to get word out and deploy forces to Vreni Island. NOT.

Mahi
04-25-2013, 10:34 PM
More the enough time haha ill be there on Wahoo

Fio
04-25-2013, 10:36 PM
Maybe for people who dont have rl **** to do. These events need to be better scheduled like a week out. That way more of a turn out and a bigger fight. I dont understand the 1.5 to 2 day ratio. How hard is to have said this last week after the event was over that way word could spread? Makes 0 sense to me.

Mahi
04-25-2013, 10:43 PM
Maybe for people who dont have rl **** to do. These events need to be better scheduled like a week out. That way more of a turn out and a bigger fight. I dont understand the 1.5 to 2 day ratio. How hard is to have said this last week after the event was over that way word could spread? Makes 0 sense to me.

Maybe the EC's have RL **** to do too and can't just make posts when the idea comes up

Fio
04-25-2013, 10:49 PM
Then maybe the Community should be able to make their own events and post it in here. Interesting concept huh? Why do we need Special people at events anyway? To tell us when to attack and reorganize? I remember back on live events were made by the community and had plenty of time in the middle i just dont get why that dosent happen here.

Mahi
04-25-2013, 10:55 PM
Then maybe the Community should be able to make their own events and post it in here. Interesting concept huh? Why do we need Special people at events anyway? To tell us when to attack and reorganize? I remember back on live events were made by the community and had plenty of time in the middle i just dont get why that dosent happen here. Goodluck getting 20-30 people to listen they can barely do it with system messages. If there weren't ECs whoever won would just go camp the losers city haha.

Fio
04-25-2013, 11:00 PM
Why because people have no Honor or they just like being ****ing *******s? And what does camping cities have to do with organzing sooner or letting players do it? Why can there not be certain players who are say pvp reps that can do this kind of thing? This **** just makes no ****ing sense to me.

Mahi
04-25-2013, 11:13 PM
Why because people have no Honor or they just like being ****ing *******s? And what does camping cities have to do with organzing sooner or letting players do it? Why can there not be certain players who are say pvp reps that can do this kind of thing? This **** just makes no ****ing sense to me.

These PvP events are something the ECs put together for fun if you want real PvP declare on <<FAP>> and <AoW>

okon
04-25-2013, 11:23 PM

just trying to create pvp...

if u can do it better then send in an event request forum and make your own its rly not hard

THAAC
04-26-2013, 09:38 AM
I shall be there again, this time on my Rifleman....finished converting him from PvE to PvP and fully Med and CM Use taped up.

I can also bring my Doc for buffs, or if needed my Ent (last event, Imps only had 100% Ent Buffs)

Fio
04-26-2013, 10:12 AM
I am in the process of PCS, moving to a new station within Germany this weekend so unfortunely i doubt i will be able to hit the event. however random or spastic they are they still turn out to be fun.

Bwill
04-26-2013, 03:49 PM
cant please everyone...
and most of the events ARE posted about a week out..

2 days is more than enough time to get whatever is needed.
if somone cant make it with 2 days notice... then they most likely wouldent make it
with 7..
i.e work schedules , moves, school ect.

on another note..
players DO create events... they are usually just hosted by EC's..
im fairly sure this one... and others were orig. players ideas.

Mahi
04-26-2013, 09:01 PM
Hopefully we have a good turn out tonight

amberedwards
04-26-2013, 10:36 PM

It's a mix of several different factors really. I had free time Friday night so I accepted it. You can always tell your previously engagement that you're sorry you have to go play SWGEmu because it's PVP night. As well as it's pretty much been every other weekend at 8pm EST since Scud started doing them.

Superjebus
04-27-2013, 01:56 AM
Login server has died.............

washedout
04-27-2013, 02:10 AM
Well Rebels win 2-0.

Bwill
04-27-2013, 02:45 AM
that was cool while it lasted..
even with the initial server change.
there was still a turnout..

the second issue was the DB.. :-(