PDA

View Full Version : Publish 1: The Warren and Vendors

Pages : 1 [2]

doc355
08-11-2012, 07:41 PM
Oh, and thanks for the encouragement. :)

Got a buddy of mine that should be logging on this weekend...maybe already has. We were both in the game within a year of startup of the original SWG.

I still have to wait on my discs. Threw away my old CDs away with SWG's death.

bigevil
08-11-2012, 07:49 PM
Hey big!

Looked on the BH forums....was there a reason the informants have been removed? I assumed either

1 - it was buggy and wasn't working properly
2 - I forgot that they removed them pre CU and not CU/NGE

Just curious.

I got nuthin. :) lol Honestly have no idea. Just got on for now.

Oh, and thanks for the encouragement. :)

Got a buddy of mine that should be logging on this weekend...maybe already has. We were both in the game within a year of startup of the original SWG.

I still have to wait on my discs. Threw away my old CDs away with SWG's death.

I always keep my old discs.....OCD maybe. Have four full sets now. Bought another the other day just for giggles...well that and backup if needed.

futuramaman
08-16-2012, 02:28 AM
I still have my limited editoion set as well as my brother's disks+JTL. It seems to make sense to buy the Starter kit with JTL and Kashyyyk on it because then there is never a need to patch.

Buy my armor:)

Vikko
09-08-2012, 03:03 PM
I saw the link to Mantis, I signed up there, but for the life of me I can't see how I go about submitting a bug report.
I am fairly certain that in the original game, *only wookie* were allowed to speak Shyrriwook, other species could learn to understand it but only Wookies could speak it. This is not the case in game at the moment. A very minor issue of course, but also probably one that is relatively quick to address

Ryukejin
09-17-2012, 07:15 PM
Awesome work Devs, you have no idea how appreciated all this work is! Well, you might, but... shh!

nkitch77
09-20-2012, 09:05 AM
Just curious is the warren mission working or has it just been populated with the npc's ?

PS: Great job dev's

blueman277
09-27-2012, 11:27 PM
it is and it has, i have done it and have both badges. there is one bug, in the end once you put the reactor rods in, do a soft log to get the last door open.