PDA

View Full Version : Liberator Cloud test

Vlada
11-13-2011, 09:12 AM
Liberator Cloud test

November 14, 2011
The SWGEmu Team

Liberator Cloud test - 11/14/2011

Because of the latest problems with our dedicated server we were forced to look in to some new ways to protect our data. If Liberator history has taught us anything, it is that nothing is safe, that backups of backups are just not enough and that having a dedicated play server only means 24/7 maintenance and constant headaches.

That is why on Monday 11.14.2011 we will be turning off the "old/current" Liberator login server and running a fresh database version called Liberator-Test for stress testing it on a Cloud virtual server. This way hardware failures are not going to be our problem anymore. We will be able to handle servers more easily. Database replication will be our insurance against any data loss, an easy option for redundancy.

Liberator will be moved to Cloud on Monday 11. 14. 2011. Stress testing will last 5 to 7 days.

Please note that current Liberator database will not be moved so this will be equal to a temporary/mini wipe. Once testing is over Liberator will be linked to its most recent backup and all your toons, credits, etc will be back.

PLEASE NOTE: Liberator-Test is already up and running. You can create toons and start playing any time you want. Regular Liberator will be removed from the login server sometime tomorrow and will be unavailable during this stress test.

Thank you for your support.

~ The SWGEmu Team

argonyxon
11-13-2011, 09:50 AM
this mean that next week we cant play on lib? :( definately wrong week for holiday :(

Vlada
11-13-2011, 10:23 AM
You can play and you should, this is a test after all.

mikesdk
11-13-2011, 11:08 AM
I beg of you, copy the current database onto the cloud. Making us test it by starting our characters over will not give you the broad test you'll need to see if this is a viable option - now I don't care if by the end of the test we get rolled back to the backup database, but please, please give us the chance to test this setup with our most current character development.

Kenjinbaka
11-13-2011, 12:15 PM

What he said! =)

Revanis
11-13-2011, 12:37 PM
now I don't care if by the end of the test we get rolled back to the backup database

You may not, but many will care if the work they do during the stress test (no code changes that require complex characters) being put back. A couple days of randomness and general play should be enough for technical analysis.

Vlada
11-13-2011, 12:39 PM
What he said! =)

Yeah, seeing how Liberator-test is already up an running and people are already creating toons, etc.

We will be removing the regular Liberator from login server sometime tomorrow.

chayn
11-13-2011, 12:44 PM
WOOT!!! Does this mean i'll be able to log my main in again??? Havent been able to since May... :(

Dialgo
11-13-2011, 01:23 PM
Awesome news guys! Really appreciate all the effort to make things safer! =)

chaos1a1
11-13-2011, 06:59 PM
since this is a test can we get blue frogs because it sucks starting from the beginning for just a 5-7 day stress test

ledvan
11-13-2011, 09:11 PM
I beg of you, copy the current database onto the cloud. Making us test it by starting our characters over will not give you the broad test you'll need to see if this is a viable option - now I don't care if by the end of the test we get rolled back to the backup database, but please, please give us the chance to test this setup with our most current character development.

This dude is right, cant see many people logging in for the stress test, login and do what? make new chars and level them? pointless..

ceaumi
11-13-2011, 10:19 PM
My medic cannot heal herself in the cantina, hospital or elsewhere. Is this a bug? On the test center.

yerch
11-14-2011, 12:35 AM
Ok well i can't even create a character on Lib test so....

doylefilippo
11-14-2011, 01:27 AM
so is are toons geting trainsfer to the cloud server

darhox
11-14-2011, 07:18 AM
Ok well i can't even create a character on Lib test so.... same here, just stays "connecting to the galaxy"

XsoulsX
11-14-2011, 07:28 AM
Great Job Hope it all works!! Good Luck Team!

mikesdk
11-14-2011, 08:52 AM
Connecting to the galaxy....

alternatively

Sorry you are not allowed to create any more characters on this Galaxy.

So far it seems the cloud option is a little flaky, though this may be attributed to all of us trying to get on there at the same time. Gonna give it another day and try again.

darhox
11-14-2011, 09:55 AM
Connecting to the galaxy....

alternatively

Sorry you are not allowed to create any more characters on this Galaxy.

So far it seems the cloud option is a little flaky, though this may be attributed to all of us trying to get on there at the same time. Gonna give it another day and try again.

doubt it, its 5am right now and still perma "connecting to galaxy..."

refreund
11-14-2011, 04:44 PM
guys, its a TEST. there are gonna be issues. just keep trying.

ghostjeep
11-14-2011, 06:03 PM
i cant even get to player selection....

argonyxon
11-14-2011, 08:46 PM
plz let us test with our chars... i am in the midle of rumor grind :'( plzzz :-)

tron39
11-14-2011, 08:52 PM
so can we get the frog on liberator test?

chaos1a1
11-15-2011, 05:09 AM
When will Lib be shut down and LibTest start? It's the end of the 14th and it's still up...

Revanis
11-15-2011, 05:30 AM
The cloud connection is currently undergoing some issues. Not sure on the exact cause, but there'll be more news as it develops and we can start establishing the "test" Liberator.

chaos1a1
11-15-2011, 05:55 AM
Okay. Thanks for the update. Seems like there's always something... lol

luttikrob
11-15-2011, 01:19 PM
i was on lib test all day yesterday..

Revanis
11-15-2011, 01:25 PM
It was up, but right now it's going up and down. It's being looked into by the good sir Lordkator if I read correctly.

Murdered0
11-15-2011, 06:05 PM
plz let us test with our chars... i am in the midle of rumor grind :'( plzzz :-)
What?
Are you serious?

You do know that when the code on the test center is at End Of Liberator (http://www.assembla.com/spaces/swgemu/wiki/End_of_Liberator_Milestone) status Liberator is going to get wiped right?

I really do not understand peoples attachment to their toon's on Liberator, when in the end they will be wiped off the face of the server, like the Death Star Vs. Alderaan scenario.

In all reality I do not understand why they even went as far as they did to retrieve this data in the first place, what happened to "No support on Liberator" message?

Vlada
11-15-2011, 07:40 PM
Looks like skills can be learned from trainers without any XP and they cost nothing and if i were you i would do /check and look in my inventory... Well maybe after a talk with one of the trainers.

korimor
11-15-2011, 08:05 PM
Looks like skills can be learned from trainers without any XP and they cost nothing and if i were you i would do /check and look in my inventory... Well maybe after a talk with one of the trainers.
Lol awesome

argonyxon
11-15-2011, 08:40 PM
lol this is ... awesome... sure i will visit lib test 2moro :-D

Valkyra
11-15-2011, 08:41 PM
Can anything be done about resources to make crafting items a bit easier?

jonna
11-15-2011, 09:47 PM
is a shrine needed to find jedi trainer? the holo said keren but no trainer there will talk to me about the force^^

Nikaty
11-15-2011, 11:05 PM

I found this by accident when i needed my first training...i now am master of all chosen profs. good for testing out the site

Vlada
11-16-2011, 12:08 AM
is a shrine needed to find jedi trainer? the holo said keren but no trainer there will talk to me about the force^^

Yes, eat both holos, get a name of the city, then go to a shrine to get Force Sensitive box or trainer wont talk to you.

So 2 holos first, then shrine, then trainer.

swedefrog
11-16-2011, 12:20 AM
i think ill wait till i can make a bike thats a lot of walking about the galaxy lol

Try it peeps its fun .....

ddragon325
11-16-2011, 12:31 AM
Yes, eat both holos, get a name of the city, then go to a shrine to get Force Sensitive box or trainer wont talk to you.

So 2 holos first, then shrine, then trainer.

did that and trainer said i was not ready. ???

Vlada
11-16-2011, 12:36 AM
did that and trainer said i was not ready. ???

someone else is doing the mission (Mellichae mission).

Shadowreap
11-16-2011, 12:38 AM
so lib test db will be wiped for lib database correct?

Vlada
11-16-2011, 12:43 AM
so lib test db will be wiped for lib database correct?

LibTest is not linked to the Lib DB. But yes, its only temporary.

Kosta
11-16-2011, 02:11 AM
Nevermind. My first toon had no holos.

vaiken74
11-16-2011, 03:06 AM
Where is the shrine were suppsoe to go to?

AZIronman
11-16-2011, 03:36 AM
Blue frogs would be chill

Sleseckot
11-16-2011, 04:30 AM
Blue frogs would be chill

A way to get around would be more chill. Like a jetpack. xD

Vlada
11-16-2011, 07:14 AM
Where is the shrine were suppsoe to go to?

:google: (Jedi shrines SWG)

salem
11-16-2011, 07:20 AM
LOL it seems we got NGE around.

Bulldawg
11-16-2011, 08:55 AM
Liberator= everyone is a rifleman clone
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s172/bulldawgblood/Star_wars-clone_army.jpg

Liberator Test= everyone is a noob jedi
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s172/bulldawgblood/AOTCJediattack.jpg

take your pick lol

FortyOzToFreedom
11-16-2011, 11:43 AM
So I start as marksman planning to do rifles, can't get a t21, make a new toon starting brawler and eat two holocrons, go to shrine, find trainer, NEVER GET TO START MELLI QUEST...............

try to pick up artisan so i can sample for LS resources and I DONT GET A SURVEY TOOL OR A CRAFTING TOOL because I didn't start artisan?

Can't make new character starting artisan, therefore I cannot progress whatsoever without help/a reset new toons

/goodtimes

Merkor
11-16-2011, 12:05 PM
So I start as marksman planning to do rifles, can't get a t21, make a new toon starting brawler and eat two holocrons, go to shrine, find trainer, NEVER GET TO START MELLI QUEST...............

Seems like someone would have the Mellichae mission, but does he / she does not end this step. Thus, the mission blocks for anyone until the player kills Mellichae.

FortyOzToFreedom
11-16-2011, 12:39 PM
Seems like someone would have the Mellichae mission, but does he / she does not end this step. Thus, the mission blocks for anyone until the player kills Mellichae.

that's what i gathered from Vladas post, just think it's kinda stupid to put up lib2 and have no weapons available, thanks for mrifles - let me go strafe2 rancors down with my 16-38 damage cdef until i find a t21

AND give EVERYBODY holocrons and knowing only one person at a time can have the Mell mission, one guy picks it up and logs out for the night everybody else is stuck until? pretty silly, should've altered starting weapons or something, brawler starts with a decent hammer, gaffi, VK, LVA, marksman with T21, FWG5 and so on - not give everybody ****ing holos, retarded.

ghostjeep
11-16-2011, 01:12 PM
Liberator= everyone is a rifleman clone
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s172/bulldawgblood/Star_wars-clone_army.jpg

Liberator Test= everyone is a noob jedi
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s172/bulldawgblood/AOTCJediattack.jpg
take your pick lol

my trainer is rifleman...so dose that make me both? yes no or mayb?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????/

ghostjeep
11-16-2011, 01:14 PM
that's what i gathered from Vladas post, just think it's kinda stupid to put up lib2 and have no weapons available, thanks for mrifles - let me go strafe2 rancors down with my 16-38 damage cdef until i find a t21

AND give EVERYBODY holocrons and make it so only one person at a time can have the Mell mission, one guy picks it up and logs out for the night everybody else is stuck until? pretty silly, should've altered starting weapons or something, brawler starts with a decent hammer, gaffi, VK, LVA, marksman with T21, FWG5 and so on - not give everybody ****ing holos, retarded.

i agree some *** is gona get it and log just to get ppl stuck....

Moryg
11-16-2011, 02:02 PM
Well, I understand why they gave holos to everyone - best way to ensure you get many people from the usual lib to actually play on lib2. Why they made it so only 1 person at a time can get the mission is beyond me tho. I've just let my 2 chars sample resources most of the day, so i'll make some bikes later on.

ghostjeep
11-16-2011, 02:06 PM
yea its utter fail....if limit make it where if they log or afk after a certain time to let other ppl go but raise the limit to atleast 10

Davek-Suun-Ki
11-16-2011, 02:34 PM
Thanks guys...we'll test it out.

argonyxon
11-16-2011, 04:52 PM
i beg you to place resourves or weps or money on lib 2 its but annoying that you cant do anything :)

Dardvl04
11-16-2011, 11:54 PM
Im not realy down on the whole Jedi freebie thing TBH, but I undertsand this is a test server and may not last so I can deal. I just wish they could've atleast removed the 1 at a time mission portion, or at the very least revamped it for more then 1, since it is a test server. Otherwise whats the point? I have had Jedi Initiate for 2 days, since the server first came on line after the initial crash, and still can't get the trials even while sitting there 24/7 spamming trainer about it. On the other hand I agree with the fact that being it is a test server and everyone was able to essentialy master what ever they wanted quickly, they should have added a statue or something like the one I saw on Nova TC....only the crafters are getting a good deal on this because we all start with nothing and whats the point of being a master of something if you don't even have decent weapons for it. Crafters can just sample for a bit and build a few things and move right along, enjoying testing, while the rest of us run around like chickens with our heads cut off just trying to find loot drops worth playing with. A tleast with a grab bag statue or something, people could run over and get what ever they actualy need for their profession and truely enjoy stress testing the server.

skullboy1
11-16-2011, 11:58 PM
Time to bring back the def stacker...

Darth Nautas
11-17-2011, 12:23 AM

try to pick up artisan so i can sample for LS resources and I DONT GET A SURVEY TOOL OR A CRAFTING TOOL because I didn't start artisan?

Can't make new character starting artisan, therefore I cannot progress whatsoever without help/a reset new toons

/goodtimes

I thought the approach was: make a toon, master a profession, eat one holocron, go to a shrine in the stated planet, meditate until something happens, eat the second holocron, and use /findmytrainer to locate the city where your trainer is. THEN you get in a queue for doing the M-mission, because only ONE player at a time can try to accomplish the mission. Keep pestering your trainer until it tells you it's time to get the mission. That is the reason the mission has a timer. If a player doen't finish the mission in the appointed time, it's someone else's turn to try. Just be patient, my young apprentice...

As for the crafting and survey tools, I'm afraid you don't get them if artisan is not your starting profession. I didn't get a training saber and the saber crafting tool when I hit initiate, though I was supposed to get both. I hope to acquire one of them, or hopefully both, when I finish my next Force progression.

Oh, as for the T21, I looted one from the stooges in c-net. It's not top quality, but it still gets the job done. I suggest you kill some loot-dropping toons, AND loot them until you get a weapon that suits your tastes. It might take some time for the surveyors to get the materials for putting together even the crappiest T21. So far all T21 in Lib-T are drops, AFAIK.

luttikrob
11-17-2011, 12:29 AM
i think the mel quest fails after 2 hours. You have 2 hours to complete it

Sleseckot
11-17-2011, 12:38 AM
I don't like this Test Center Idea because.....

"Lock Down Jedi" to make it un attainable here in TC, just let blue frogs drop outside cnet for your weekly test so players like I can duel or pvp and cause lagg and see if the server is stable. Also I'm already disgusted of people trying and asking to be jedi and most are all NGE players claiming to be prior SWG-Pre pub 9/CU/Pre-cu veterans.. Its disgusting and doesn't require your heart to go into that Profession here on Test Center.

The real people with dedication go strafing every day to obtain this profession and carry some prior knowledge to the game. Some I have not seen hit strong for months strafing 2 or 3 planets a day.

Basically quit this jedi non sense for the moment and lets actually test the server out with combat besides people running around trying to obtain jedi which doesn't really have any since to testing the server as this is a 5-7 day process and will be wiped.

Those who have surge or more should of been the only ones of testing this out, one due to the Mission which locks up when only one player has it, number two so NGEs are not over here trying to run things. Ohh, and number three.... Please bann the douche bags! :)

luttikrob
11-17-2011, 12:54 AM
I don't like this Test Center Idea because.....

"Lock Down Jedi" to make it un attainable here in TC, just let blue frogs drop outside cnet for your weekly test so players like I can duel or pvp and cause lagg and see if the server is stable. Also I'm already disgusted of people trying and asking to be jedi and most are all NGE players claiming to be prior SWG-Pre pub 9/CU/Pre-cu veterans.. Its disgusting and doesn't require your heart to go into that Profession here on Test Center.

The real people with dedication go strafing every day to obtain this profession and carry some prior knowledge to the game. Some I have not seen hit strong for months strafing 2 or 3 planets a day.

Basically quit this jedi non sense for the moment and lets actually test the server out with combat besides people running around trying to obtain jedi which doesn't really have any since to testing the server as this is a 5-7 day process and will be wiped.

Those who have surge or more should of been the only ones of testing this out, one due to the Mission which locks up when only one player has it, number two so NGEs are not over here trying to run things. Ohh, and number three.... Please bann the douche bags! :)

+1

Still going to try mell tho

xkaiserx
11-17-2011, 10:19 AM
jedi is only fun if worked for and earned...that being said, crafting is a pain atm lol.
probs see armor on last day of test ;(

Darth Nautas
11-17-2011, 12:39 PM
BAWWWW... I don't like Jedi in my Star Wars!

Ohh, and number three.... Please ban the douche bags! :)Why are you asking the mods to ban yourself??

robpickles
11-17-2011, 01:54 PM
I don't even know why they bothered doing it this way in the first place. They could have made it even simpler and have Jedi be a profession that could be taught outright like all the others are.

I mean it IS only a temporary server.

Darth Nautas
11-17-2011, 02:00 PM
I think they did it right.

Unlocking the Force powers becomes basically, a game inside the game. You can play it or ignore it.

IF you are talking about Lib-T, I think there is no way to add Jedi as a starting profession. May be on Nova they can, but choose not to.

charob81
11-17-2011, 03:29 PM
Mr Pickles,
If we did that why dont we just update the servers to run CU? Come on!! the whole reason we are on here is to re-live the excellent experience that this game has to offer!

Vlada
11-17-2011, 03:52 PM
Mr Pickles,
If we did that why dont we just update the servers to run CU? Come on!! the whole reason we are on here is to re-live the excellent experience that this game has to offer!

Actually the whole reason we are on LiberatorTest is to stress test it.

rwp389
11-17-2011, 04:05 PM
Lol no one is going to be able to do the mission anyway so who cares? Mal has 45k+ health and is a one hit kill so is that other thug guy. So anyone who actualy obtains Jedi is cheating. Ban em all!

rwp389
11-17-2011, 04:07 PM
Why are you asking the mods to ban yourself??
-50 instant ban

Randyd9090
11-17-2011, 07:17 PM
Ok, how to I log into liberator cloud it is not an option I can find

Ellyssia
11-17-2011, 07:44 PM
Create a new character on Liberator-Test

chaos1a1
11-17-2011, 11:21 PM
anyone getting lucky and getting the mission?

Superjebus
11-17-2011, 11:28 PM
Touché Vlada.

Bulldawg
11-18-2011, 01:31 AM
anyone getting lucky and getting the mission?

Just helped someone complete it, so yes....

erminator
11-18-2011, 05:19 AM
with a rifle/dot weapon you can kite the mel mission, also if someone takes the mission and logs out it shouldnt lock it out for everyone else as they only have 2 hours to complete the mission, after that its auto fail and again availible for the fastest one to the trainer, just a matter of luck who times it correctly.

Ubuu
11-18-2011, 11:37 AM
bah FFS is Lib stress tested enough yet? After ToR beta last weekend I was lookin forward to a nice couple weeks before the next one. Instead, I sit and wait

robpickles
11-18-2011, 12:08 PM
IF you are talking about Lib-T, I think there is no way to add Jedi as a starting profession. May be on Nova they can, but choose not to.

Mr Pickles,

Yes that is what i meant.... Not to make it like that permanently...just for Liberator Test.

Vlada
11-18-2011, 12:12 PM
bah FFS is Lib stress tested enough yet? After ToR beta last weekend I was lookin forward to a nice couple weeks before the next one. Instead, I sit and wait

I really am sorry we messed up your plans. Please let us know what time would be most convenient for you so we can schedule our next test then.

Again, I apologize for this inconvenience.

soundboy3113
11-18-2011, 04:37 PM
I really am sorry we messed up your plans. Please let us know what time would be most convenient for you so we can schedule our next test then.

Between the hours of 4:37am and 4:41am, and again between the hours of 6:12am and 6:14am. Thank you! :P

Darth Nautas
11-18-2011, 04:51 PM
Sarcasm again?

NOW I feel like the world is coming to its end...

Ulietharan
11-18-2011, 05:49 PM
Is anyone else having issues with not being able to connect to a server?

Vlada
11-18-2011, 06:21 PM
Is anyone else having issues with not being able to connect to a server?

Logon server or you get passed that but cant log your toon?

ghostjeep
11-18-2011, 06:28 PM

hmm 2 lifetimes from now sounds like a good idea.....but thats just greedy..ill wait 1 lifetime

Ubuu
11-19-2011, 09:13 AM
apology accepted Vlada dont let it happen again!

forgottensun
11-19-2011, 09:29 AM
I love seeing Vlada so jaded.

argonyxon
11-19-2011, 09:39 AM
Can we play on Real Liberator Sunday? I do hope!!

Darth Nautas
11-19-2011, 10:28 AM
Actually, I'd say that...

"see you next Wednesday"

is more like it. But as this is a stress test, they will end it when they feel they have enough data. A little subjective, I know, but that's how things are. The more we play, the sooner it may finish, though.

smackyanddance
11-19-2011, 04:14 PM
Died on Lok. Clone center basement has no control panel/radial item in elevator, stuck down there. Master Bio-Engineer doesn't give badge. Other parts of LibTest seem okay so far.

xzulas
11-19-2011, 06:55 PM
so let me get this straight ....everyone wants a LIB wipe.... but everyone doesn't want test continually wiped and everyone doesn't want the Lib test they want to play regular lib which leads back to the first part about everyone wanting a Lib wipe??

Chuparua
11-19-2011, 07:37 PM
Other parts of LibTest seem okay so far.
Like how everyone's a Jedi?

bloodwieser
11-19-2011, 08:45 PM
get white outs on my screen when i turn sometimes. not my graphics card cause it runs everything fine. btw this test server sucks, when is regular Lib comming back. either that or fix the god damn jedi quest. no real planning on this one i see, having everyone trying to get the jedi quest at the same time. thats some noob sh!t there.

Revanis
11-19-2011, 08:50 PM
LibTest is just meant as a stress test for server stability. Not as a standard play server. Liberator will be back eventually, but some of the issues of LibTest are being worked on (pending options being considered) to try get more people for the test to be considered a "proper" sample.

mikesdk
11-19-2011, 10:36 PM
Well the simplest solution to getting people to stress test the server is to change the Mellichae mission so all initiates can pick it up and remove the timer on it. Sure you'll get a horde of saber swinging lunatics running around in an instant, but I believe that'll supply you with a better stress test than hundreds of people sitting at their trainer for hours trying to pick up the mission. Heck, in live there was no gate on the mission itself, other than Mellichae was on a spawn timer so when somebody killed him you would have to wait some time before the next sheep could have a go.

swedefrog
11-19-2011, 11:40 PM
I have to agree that the test being only one guy every 2 hours is a tad nasty but do you want them mucking about on a test sever when they are making us a finished game.....If its easy to change great one per planet would help if its hard to change we should live with it as bigger fish are frying..

I Thank those who are making a classic game return....

Ceebe
11-20-2011, 12:03 AM
if you want more people on the server drop bluefrogs and let everyone be a full temp jedi, alot would come to play and pvp just for the fun

anthony98
11-20-2011, 12:22 AM
if you want more people on the server drop bluefrogs and let everyone be a full temp jedi, alot would come to play and pvp just for the fun

yea what the hell wouldnt hurt

Ceebe
11-20-2011, 12:27 AM
and it would also stop the people crying about the padawan trials :)

ibispe
11-20-2011, 01:57 AM
lol I LOVED the trials. They were hard but that is what I liked about pre-CU was the complexity and why I quit after I had worked so hard to get a jedi template, one that was unique to me.

hannibal1975
11-20-2011, 04:12 AM
this is SO freaking awesome!

salem
11-20-2011, 07:37 AM
LibTest is just meant as a stress test for server stability. Not as a standard play server. Liberator will be back eventually, but some of the issues of LibTest are being worked on (pending options being considered) to try get more people for the test to be considered a "proper" sample.

Well if you really want mass testers around for stability just give buffs and drop lot of high end mobs in cnet or run mini PVP event. this will show how far the server is stable i think...

Superjebus
11-20-2011, 01:43 PM
Well if you really want mass testers around for stability just give buffs and drop lot of high end mobs in cnet or run mini PVP event. this will show how far the server is stable i think...
Not a bad idea, but I'd rather see another GCW battle. It's been too long since I got killed by an AT-AT.

Ulietharan
11-20-2011, 04:09 PM
And after all you Jedi are finished beating the crap out of each other, you can come see my entertainer to fix your Battle Fatigue :-)!! I take Visa, Mastercard, and American Express! lol

xzulas
11-20-2011, 06:08 PM
Lol no one is going to be able to do the mission anyway so who cares? Mal has 45k+ health and is a one hit kill so is that other thug guy. So anyone who actualy obtains Jedi is cheating. Ban em all!

OMG a 45k ham NPC lol