PDA

View Full Version : JTL - Controls messed up?

Tregga
05-12-2024, 09:00 AM
Hey guys,

jumped on Prime to have a look at how far JTL has advanced. When spawning any of the multiplayer ships, I noticed that the controls are somehow messed up for me. When leaving your station to take a stroll trough the ship any keys W, S , A, D all move the character forward? I did look at the keybinds in the settings, but did not notice anything wrong there (on the ground everything works fine).

divlas
05-12-2024, 11:38 AM
If I remember correctly, there is a special page for Jump To LightSpeed settings and keybind in CTRL O

Get in your ship first and make sure you change things on the page for ships and not player character. You might find a more exact tutorial outside of this forum. (very little question are asked about JtL basic here... )

Tregga
05-12-2024, 11:40 AM
Oh thanks divlas, will look into that!

Hakry
05-16-2024, 07:15 PM
Hey guys,

jumped on Prime to have a look at how far JTL has advanced. When spawning any of the multiplayer ships, I noticed that the controls are somehow messed up for me. When leaving your station to take a stroll trough the ship any keys W, S , A, D all move the character forward? I did look at the keybinds in the settings, but did not notice anything wrong there (on the ground everything works fine).

I just hopped on Prime and launched a PoB Ship, using the Sorosuub Yacht and found no issues with moving around on the interior.

https://i.ibb.co/gM027mz/Screenshot-2024-05-16-150826.png