PDA

View Full Version : Clone Wars, The Exploit... Item cleanup.

lordkator
08-15-2020, 08:50 PM
I've been working hard on getting the cleanup ready to run. However, I am toast, been smashing the keyboard since 4:30 am Eastern Time. My experience tells me the worst time to hit a big button like this one is at the end of 12 grueling hours of keyboard smashing.

With that in mind, I will circle back in the morning, I will run a couple more test runs before I let it run against Basilisk.

If testing continues going well in the morning, then my guess is I'll hit the big button before 9 am tomorrow (Sunday, 8/16/2020).

Every character will get an email of deleted items, again they might be slightly off since it's tough to be perfect, if you've moved an item or perhaps your house is owned by an alt, the email might go to the other character.

Per our previous announcement, this will not delete houses, tents, city installations to avoid unintended side effects. These objects, however, will have their deeds locked as notrade forever.

WohenForgotHisPassword
08-15-2020, 10:44 PM
Will we be logged out of the sever when/as this is happening?

carterk2014
08-16-2020, 12:04 AM
Will this also remove the no-trade flag from unaffected items (i.e. ADK'd items)?

Rischie
08-16-2020, 06:24 AM
Will this also remove the no-trade flag from unaffected items (i.e. ADK'd items)?

This,

I just want to trade my psg between characters.

Tomahawk
08-16-2020, 12:31 PM
hmmmm did i really bought the shards for the bootz that just where deleted :) had no mail before either :)

could be but was surprising ...

anyway i dont mind bout them .. just wanted to write something if things like this would happen more so you know

greetings machma

divlas
08-16-2020, 12:47 PM
Finally.

Now we need to put all our efforts into recovery as communities. This Clone War divided the player base but I'm sure we are strong enough to move on.
Thanks

lordkator
08-16-2020, 12:50 PM
The emails can't be perfect, the system was not designed for the sort of dupes we're dealing with here.

Basilisk is rebooting, this should be the end of the bulk of related changes.

We are still investigating a handful of players and a handful of "interesting" items that might get deleted but those will be small and one-off actions.

To be clear this was not perfect, it could not detect dupes from years ago, most of the data came from the latest duper's own items they left in game, some dupes were detected by seeing a loot-only item that had 22 copies of it from 2014 to now etc.

The primary goal is to get monitoring in place, which is now in place and is being used to watch for more of these as we go forward.

With this behind us we can focus on 1.0 and throwing a big burn-the-server down party for Basilisk.

PS: ADK's and other items are still notrade for a bit, these are the primary tools of RMT'ers that sell credits for money. We will look at options such as making them account bound.

DarksideTarq
08-16-2020, 01:04 PM
With this behind us we can focus on 1.0 and throwing a big burn-the-server down party for Basilisk.

PS: ADK's and other items are still notrade for a bit, these are the primary tools of RMT'ers that sell credits for money. We will look at options such as making them account bound.

Yes and YES!! /cheer

May the Force be with us all today

othinen
08-16-2020, 01:17 PM
One step closer. Thanks for the work you do

lordkator
08-16-2020, 01:33 PM
FYI Some items remain noTrade to avoid complications (Houses, Tents, etc.) and will stay that way.

Please contact support if you see something strange still showing Red notrade text, I tried to be super cautious about what I let the system delete in bulk, that said it was still 5,657 items.

I suspect some factory crates are broken because the items in the crate were deleted but the crate wasn't, I'll try and circle back on those over the next couple of days.

bigevil
08-16-2020, 01:40 PM
LK- "The primary goal is to get the monitoring in place, which is now in place and being used to watch for more of these as we go forward"

+1 interwebz for great efforts LK! Bright days ahead.......

Tomahawk
08-16-2020, 02:07 PM
The emails can't be perfect, the system was not designed for the sort of dupes we're dealing with here.

We are still investigating a handful of players and a handful of "interesting" items that might get deleted but those will be small and one-off actions.

To be clear this was not perfect, it could not detect dupes from years ago, most of the data came from the latest duper's own items they left in game, some dupes were detected by seeing a loot-only item that had 22 copies of it from 2014 to now etc.

The primary goal is to get monitoring in place, which is now in place and is being used to watch for more of these as we go forward.

thank you very much Sir ! :)

Hooker
08-16-2020, 02:10 PM
Thanks for all the hard work you guys do!

esmiswg
08-16-2020, 02:16 PM
The ADKs attached to flagged items were deleted together with those items. It appears this didn't work as intended.

Senolin
08-16-2020, 02:16 PM
I had an adk'd t21 delete with the adk. Even though i never got an email about the adk being bad or being deleted. Just the rifle. =(

carterk2014
08-16-2020, 02:43 PM

Thanks for all your work on this. Any chance one of the potential options is disabling ADKs entirely?

Fastburn
08-16-2020, 02:51 PM
Thanks for all your work on this. Any chance one of the potential options is disabling ADKs entirely?

For what comes after Basilisk, it's possible but no decision is made on that yet.

Yak
08-16-2020, 02:59 PM

If this is the route, please be clear about it. I currently have 0 interest in playing on Bask. if they're gonna stay no trade.

If anyone cares what i think :p

tigerchuck
08-16-2020, 03:19 PM
ADKs had better been account bound from the beginning like all vet rewards.
But making they NO TRADE between toons makes no sense and it is crippling alot.

To make it clear, if you plan to let this stay on NO TRADE between toons, you should be transparent to the community.
For me it is a crucial decision, to quit or play further, because it will get boring to only can play one of my toons on the full potential.

Best and most simple option - in my humble opinion - would be to delete (BALANCE) all bought ADKs, but give everyone (account) his own single ADK. And that or the item it is in should be account bound.

lordkator
08-16-2020, 03:31 PM
NOTICE

I've had some reports that underlying ADK's were not returned.

That is NOT true, the problem is you need to hard log, exit your client, go get a beer, come back, login and they'll be in the inventory of the character who had the item on them, again the email could be a tiny bit off, please check hat before contacting support.

If you're still convinced you can't find them then please contact support and we'll check the logs, I kept extensive logs on every single action, be patient with us we will get through this.

Senolin
08-16-2020, 03:42 PM
NOTICE

I've had some reports that underlying ADK's were not returned.

That is NOT true, the problem is you need to hard log, exit your client, go get a beer, come back, login and they'll be in the inventory of the character who had the item on them, again the email could be a tiny bit off, please check hat before contacting support.

If you're still convinced you can't find them then please contact support and we'll check the logs, I kept extensive logs on every single action, be patient with us we will get through this.

I tried this, and its still missing. I contacted support

Also. when i double click my backpack i get "This crate is broken, please contact support if you get this message " Odd one there

DrakeDog
08-16-2020, 03:52 PM
I bought gloves within the last few days, put in a clothing attachment, logged in to get an e-mail that my gloves were deleted... Heard this happened to someone else in Discord...

ssarmanian
08-16-2020, 03:55 PM
Server is down ?

t10delta
08-16-2020, 03:57 PM
Wipe, please

lordkator
08-16-2020, 04:03 PM
The ADKs attached to flagged items were deleted together with those items. It appears this didn't work as intended.

They were NOT deleted, they were refunded however they look attached so they will not show up in inventory.

It's 135 items out of 500 Million objects and 5,657 deletions.

Please be patient, I logged every single transaction down the to oid's of adk's that were refunded.

I'm working on a fix so you can see these items, not sure if we should leave Basilisk down for however long it takes to write the change, test and deploy.

lordkator
08-16-2020, 04:04 PM
I tried this, and its still missing. I contacted support

Also. when i double click my backpack i get "This crate is broken, please contact support if you get this message " Odd one there

Broken crates are because the underlying item was a dupe, should see the name of the item in your email.

Those can be safely deleted by the player if they want.

Goofa
08-16-2020, 04:15 PM
Hi,
an ADK in my bank deposit got deleted without having that listed in a mail or flagged before shutdown earlier :( so I guess it was duped as well and not removed by accident, right?

lordkator
08-16-2020, 04:18 PM
Hi,
an ADK in my bank deposit got deleted without having that listed in a mail or flagged before shutdown earlier :( so I guess it was duped as well and not removed by accident, right?

You can contact support however I see two ADK's flagged on your account that were deleted, email sent to Sarto.

lordkator
08-16-2020, 04:19 PM
I have sent an in-game email to the affected 96 accounts, I'll cook up a solution today, meanwhile we have the logs we know where everything went, please be patient.

ForceFielding
08-16-2020, 06:26 PM
On my account I originally was told 1 ADK would be deleted
Then today one of my players got an email that said 3x ADK's had been deleted.

As far as ADK's go, if duping them has been fixed and they only come from multiaccounters, then I suggest only making them claimable only if the account meets secret minimum requirements for time played

Praxi34
08-16-2020, 08:53 PM
Thanks LK. Your contribution and passion for making this possible does not go unnoticed! 1.0 will be even safer now!

You seriously rock!

kenobuOwan
08-16-2020, 10:32 PM
Jesus... A rifle I just bought got deleted. Couldn't you have notified people first that additional items were going to be deleted so that way we could've had a chance to work it out with the vendor? I don't even have a screenshot of it and only a saved mail.

ruskuval
08-16-2020, 10:46 PM
Did you get mail saying it was deleted? I have an unflagged rifle (unless it happened yesterday) that is just gone. Not even on my deleted items list. Reached out to LIVE support but no help.

kenobuOwan
08-16-2020, 11:01 PM
Did you get mail saying it was deleted? I have an unflagged rifle (unless it happened yesterday) that is just gone. Not even on my deleted items list. Reached out to LIVE support but no help.

Yes it showed up in a the duped mail from today. Did you check all of your chars? If you purchased it on a diff char then the one who had it. Maybe its in the mail on that char.

ruskuval
08-17-2020, 12:48 AM
Yes it showed up in a the duped mail from today. Did you check all of your chars? If you purchased it on a diff char then the one who had it. Maybe its in the mail on that char.

Solved.

lordkator
08-17-2020, 01:01 PM
Ok all ADK's that were invisible are now fixed in game.

I sent an email to affected players, remember the email might come to a different character if you've moved your items around a lot. You might need to close your client and re-login to see them, please try that before contacting support.

Also, please remember many ADK's where deleted as dupes and will stay that way (they're actually gone, not invisible).

This should conclude the "bulk" actions we need to take, we will continue our investigations on individual accounts as always.

Thank you for your patience.

Rischie
08-17-2020, 07:13 PM

One major problem I see, is that if they are account bound, all the weapons that people lost will be extremely hard to replace, because MOST high end weapons already have an adk on them. So it will be even harder for someone who just lost stuff to get it again. On the trade forums you see almost exclusively high end stuff only come with an adk because when someone makes it they immediately slap one on. This essentially takes all the good weapons out of circulation and will inflate the prices which will be impossible for most people to replace their stuff.

Is there are middle ground where we can remove adked items from the adks without getting them destroyed for a little bit? Or maybe even you have the option now to either destroy the item OR destroy the Adk.

Something like that I think would be interesting. Just a suggestion.

THC-Redman
08-17-2020, 07:55 PM
Were duplicated items also removed from vendors? I had received an email that the the pants I was wearing was duplicated, so I went out and bought some new ones and tracked down similar ca's that were in my duplicated pants. I logged into today to find out that along with the duplicated pants i had the ones i just bought were deleted as well

The pants I bought after finding out the ones i was wearing were duplicated did not have a message about them being duplicated

I just wanted to make sure the duplicates on vendors have been removed before getting another pair of pants and tapes for them

Tyrson
08-17-2020, 08:32 PM
One major problem I see, is that if they are account bound, all the weapons that people lost will be extremely hard to replace, because MOST high end weapons already have an adk on them. So it will be even harder for someone who just lost stuff to get it again. On the trade forums you see almost exclusively high end stuff only come with an adk because when someone makes it they immediately slap one on. This essentially takes all the good weapons out of circulation and will inflate the prices which will be impossible for most people to replace their stuff.

Is there are middle ground where we can remove adked items from the adks without getting them destroyed for a little bit? Or maybe even you have the option now to either destroy the item OR destroy the Adk.

Something like that I think would be interesting. Just a suggestion.

I thought the account-bound solution was just something to allow people to move ADKed stuff between their own toons while they're still "no trade". I didn't think the intention was to leave it like that indefinitely.

I certainly see the value of doing that 1.0, but switching now would result in a lot of unnecessary unfairness like you mentioned.

lordkator
08-17-2020, 11:15 PM
I thought the account-bound solution was just something to allow people to move ADKed stuff between their own toons while they're still "no trade". I didn't think the intention was to leave it like that indefinitely.

I certainly see the value of doing that 1.0, but switching now would result in a lot of unnecessary unfairness like you mentioned.

Yes we could do it for some "testing" period and then just turn it all off.

Also we could just delete them all and reset so everyone gets exactly 1.. :)

dedaskalion
08-18-2020, 12:07 AM
Also we could just delete them all Don't threaten me with a good time

Permetheus
08-18-2020, 12:59 AM
May I ask what the downside to a reset is?
Is there a portion of the community that does NOT want that? (I have yet to hear anyone say they don't want a reset)

I've only recently rejoined the EMU fun since around 2013, but from what I see so far it makes complete sense.

Would love to see a server reset with projected 1.0 code.
- 1 adk per account
- 2 or 3 toons per account (with the option to pay for another character slot for an extremely high amount of credits, only 1 for a total of 3 or 4 toons)

Rischie
08-18-2020, 05:46 AM
Yes we could do it for some "testing" period and then just turn it all off.

Also we could just delete them all and reset so everyone gets exactly 1.. :)

I mean lets be honest here and call a spade a spade. Bas has never been 14.1 compliant. Staff added in that you get kicked out of geo caves a long time a go which was never a thing, and ever single time I asked why, it was because reasons. So the model of 14.1 was deviated a LONG time ago this was like pub 3 or 4. You either stick to you guns or you dont, and that was already broken awhile ago. It's actually something that never stat well with me because it was the ONLY exception apparently that was ok to make.

So lets treat it as it is meant to be, and make it a test server, and test as many new ideas as we can out of it.

It would be one thing if you stuck to your guns and ABSOLUTELY made bas 14.1, but you have already broken your own rules a LONG time ago. Delete them, dont delete them. Hell lets make this a test environment! Lets start testing possible 1.0 stuff. Why not? 14.1 went out the window years ago.

Soryn Jian-Wa
08-18-2020, 04:08 PM
I'm with the Permetheus guy...not just recently, but literally for years I've never heard anyone say they'd hate a wipe or had some or all ADK's being removed. Granted, you guys say most of the player base doesn't check the forums, but I have a hard time believing they'd feel any differently.

cmurphy50
08-18-2020, 07:17 PM
The thing is, it doesn't matter what the community wants. They have been clear from the start that Basilisk is an alpha/beta environment. They do not want to wipe the server because building the database is just as important for testing. They aren't here to provide this game as a service, this is a project. We are the ones providing THEM a service by assisting with testing. Too many people think they are owed something, and I bet none of them ever did **** to advance the development of this game. More people need to just be happy to play SWG.

Permetheus
08-18-2020, 08:19 PM
The thing is, it doesn't matter what the community wants. They have been clear from the start that Basilisk is an alpha/beta environment. They do not want to wipe the server because building the database is just as important for testing. They aren't here to provide this game as a service, this is a project. We are the ones providing THEM a service by assisting with testing. Too many people think they are owed something, and I bet none of them ever did **** to advance the development of this game. More people need to just be happy to play SWG.

You have obviously never coded before. 8 years of code... testing.. My point isn't an argument for the communities wants. From a coding / testing perspective, diminishing returns had to have started years ago. A server wipe, with base code (including all code changes that have been done to date),
would produce better results for game progression. Players once again interested in crafting, and gathering resources, and playing the whole game in general from scratch. Then being able to see all the code in action.

cmurphy50
08-18-2020, 08:54 PM
You have obviously never coded before. 8 years of code... testing.. My point isn't an argument for the communities wants. From a coding / testing perspective, diminishing returns had to have started years ago. A server wipe, with base code (including all code changes that have been done to date),
would produce better results for game progression. Players once again interested in crafting, and gathering resources, and playing the whole game in general from scratch. Then being able to see all the code in action.

I don't see what my coding experience has to do with this. If they want to wipe they will, turns out that isn't until they have a 14.1/1.0 server. They've said before maintaining the same database is important for testing, otherwise don't you think they'd have wiped the whole thing ages ago when they saw the initial exploiting? Instead they've gone through all these months of trouble reversing and repairing it all in order to continue to be able to test with the same database. We'll start from scratch and see all the code in action when the project advances to the next stage.

Permetheus
08-18-2020, 09:24 PM
I don't see what my coding experience has to do with this. If they want to wipe they will, turns out that isn't until they have a 14.1/1.0 server. They've said before maintaining the same database is important for testing, otherwise don't you think they'd have wiped the whole thing ages ago when they saw the initial exploiting? Instead they've gone through all these months of trouble reversing and repairing it all in order to continue to be able to test with the same database. We'll start from scratch and see all the code in action when the project advances to the next stage.

Experience with coding has everything to do with it. The current approach to how they are testing is very 90's. Here is a good read for you that may bring you up to speed. https://www.hava.io/blog/cattle-vs-pets-devops-explained#:~:text=The%20evolution%20of%20Operation al%20Service,to%20describe%20the%20service%20model .&text=The%20%22Pets%22%20service%20model%20describe s,they%20were%20faithful%20family%20pets.

The point being that 14.1 code base is the target.
Iterative sprints with a devops model is the fastest way.
Keeping a test server around for 8 years for the purpose of testing code without a reset is unheard of and very archaic.

That said, I have tremendous respect for the Devs and what they have done. To dedicate themselves on a volunteer basis to this project is simply awesome.

I'm very thankful. Just trying to offer a useless opinion.

Farelli
08-18-2020, 09:38 PM
The point being that 14.1 code base is the target.
Iterative sprints with a devops model is the fastest way.
Keeping a test server around for 8 years for the purpose of testing code without a reset is unheard of and very archaic.

We're getting enormously valuable data on the Basilisk economy in its current state that we can use to correct errors and close gaps, so we don't develop the same errors and gaps in 1.0.

There is still very much benefit to running Basilisk.

Permetheus
08-18-2020, 09:45 PM
We're getting enormously valuable data on the Basilisk economy in its current state that we can use to correct errors and close gaps, so we don't develop the same errors and gaps in 1.0.

There is still very much benefit to running Basilisk.

How does the current economy provide real value due to the millions of credits that have been tainted due to the duping exploit? Items have been removed, accounts have been banned. But the underlying currency has been poisoned and spread throughout the server. You will be closing gaps and making adjustments based on skewed data.

But, if you feel there is still value, carry on. You are the ones doing the work, not me.

lordkator
08-18-2020, 10:37 PM
How does the current economy provide real value due to the millions of credits that have been tainted due to the duping exploit? Items have been removed, accounts have been banned. But the underlying currency has been poisoned and spread throughout the server. You will be closing gaps and making adjustments based on skewed data.

But, if you feel there is still value, carry on. You are the ones doing the work, not me.

Million plus transactions a day, that's a big value, seeing how people interact, ways we can measure behaviors, develop tools to handle cheating, but also provide input to product decisions we have to make.

That said the places its most valuable at are scale, things like 200k objects in the auction system and people killing NPC's and running missions, leveling, etc.

At some point, these become less useful and a wipe makes sense.

That said "approaching with a DevOps point of view" is literally the entire way our systems are set up, happy to walk people through it at some point.

However nobody would play if we wiped every couple of days, there has to be a balance in there somewhere...

Permetheus
08-18-2020, 11:08 PM
Million plus transactions a day, that's a big value, seeing how people interact, ways we can measure behaviors, develop tools to handle cheating, but also provide input to product decisions we have to make.

That said the places its most valuable at are scale, things like 200k objects in the auction system and people killing NPC's and running missions, leveling, etc.

At some point, these become less useful and a wipe makes sense.

That said "approaching with a DevOps point of view" is literally the entire way our systems are set up, happy to walk people through it at some point.

However nobody would play if we wiped every couple of days, there has to be a balance in there somewhere...

Totally makes sense. I understand nobody would play with servers being wiped frequently. I don't mean to criticize at all. I was just looking for the value of keeping the current setup, and you have explained that. You are in the trenches so to speak, and know what
does and doesn't provide value. It's easy for us on the outside to poke holes in things we know nothing about. Based on the data I see (limited), I still contend:

- 8 Years is enough time for an initial run. Before launching 1.0 it would be nice to see what a brand new server release would look like. How fast does the economy grow? How fast do people grind up professions? How do resource spawns progress?
How does the new anti-cheat code work? (I contend that you unban cheaters. Use them as an unofficial Red Team. Current law enforcement bureau's are filled with previous Black Hats turned good). At this point it may be a bit late to have them try to hack / dupe
/cheat, but to truly test anti-cheat code, you need a really good Red Team / audit process. (I'm not by any means suggesting they be given a clean slate. Simply use them. Keep IP's geo marked as bad actors. Perhaps prevent them from future production 1.0 as punishment? up to you)
- Release of fresh test server should take place a few months before 1.0 is released to truly test the progression of game.

Again. Kator. I can't praise you enough. You are doing an outstanding job.

Permetheus

ruskuval
08-18-2020, 11:45 PM
ways we can measure behaviors

uh I can totally explain unless you saw nothing and then I have no idea what you're talking about

Yog-Sothoth
08-19-2020, 01:09 AM

I still wonder why people still insist on playing on this server. You've been treated like a dirty tester with no saying on things for 1 and a half decades with them still expecting you to pay the bills.
14.1 pre-cu is absolutely an outdated Star Wars 3D chat room, if you can't get over SWG, at least find somewhere better to play. I mean, how can this ( https://www.twitch.tv/rischie/video/706729992 ) be any fun? Literally two hours of Drain Force each other and the fight finally ends when one guy loses his doc buffs.
My PhD thesis will focus on the brain of an individual who chooses to play on Basilisk out of his own free will.

And before a sycophant comes telling me how much I should be thankful, I haven't had an interest in this project for years (have buried SWG and my nostalgia a long time ago), just popping here and there to see how things went.

P.S. Also expecting a moderator to censor the crap out of me because in today's world, you cannot be critical... Ever!

Permetheus
08-19-2020, 01:22 AM
I still wonder why people still insist on playing on this server. You've been treated like a dirty tester with no saying on things for 1 and a half decades with them still expecting you to pay the bills.
14.1 pre-cu is absolutely an outdated Star Wars 3D chat room, if you can't get over SWG, at least find somewhere better to play. I mean, how can this ( https://www.twitch.tv/rischie/video/706729992 ) be any fun? Literally two hours of Drain Force each other and the fight finally ends when one guy loses his doc buffs.
My PhD thesis will focus on the brain of an individual who chooses to play on Basilisk out of his own free will.

And before a sycophant comes telling me how much I should be thankful, I haven't had an interest in this project for years (have buried SWG and my nostalgia a long time ago), just popping here and there to see how things went.

P.S. Also expecting a moderator to censor the crap out of me because in today's world, you cannot be critical... Ever!

Adjust PhD thesis to focus on the brain of an individual who chooses to revisit and post on forums of a game he has no interest in, of his own free will.

Yog-Sothoth
08-19-2020, 01:43 AM
Adjust PhD thesis to focus on the brain of an individual who chooses to revisit and post on forums of a game he has no interest in, of his own free will.

Yeah, 5 minutes every couple of months or so to see where a project that I used to watch and contribute to is currently at surely is the exact same thing. Nice mental gymnastic though.
Look at my post history genius.

It's actually quite telling that the drama is the only entertainment I still get from this project.

ForceFielding
08-19-2020, 02:07 AM
The problem with wanting a wipe is that whether it's you or someone else, in the future, will also want a wipe, and the desire for wiping never ends .. someone always wants a wipe so therefore all desires for a wipe are moot.

Rischie
08-19-2020, 05:09 AM

It wasn’t fun, but after a couple drinks who knows where the night can take you!

lordkator
08-19-2020, 10:33 AM
The problem with wanting a wipe is that whether it's you or someone else, in the future, will also want a wipe, and the desire for wiping never ends .. someone always wants a wipe so therefore all desires for a wipe are moot.

And the heat death of the universe will consume it all.. But we keep going ahead pretending like it all matters anyway... :)

The challenge is balancing wipe vs when it makes sense, eventually even a new server will die (again end of the universe and all that) but we should endeavor to start on as stable a base as we can and keep it clean out of the gate. Much of Basilisk’s issues are due to evolving code that left crazy items in game and having 10 characters per account breaks the interdependent nature of the game’s design.

The new server won’t be perfect, but our goals will be about long term continuation of the server, cleaning up cheaters quickly and removing accidental item spawns etc. Additionally we will look to solicit community contributions to content, new features and experiences for the player base. We will focus the new environment less on stress testing and more on having a fun environment to enjoy the game over a very long period of time.

lordkator
08-20-2020, 09:17 AM
As stated in other threads they were invisible, literally the next morning they were returned, if you think you did not get the ADK back contact support.