PDA

View Full Version : TC-Prime Questions

Tregga
10-04-2019, 09:43 AM
Hey guys, I have been utilizing TC-Prime to test out some things lately and it is really brilliant to be able to do so. One thing I keep wondering about is are all in-game items available at the "Blue Frog"? The reason why I am asking is that I can not find certain furniture items like for example the "radar screen" data terminal:

http://wiki.swganh.org/images/thumb/3/36/Radarscreen.jpg/200px-Radarscreen.jpg

lordkator
10-04-2019, 09:52 AM
Not everything is there, it would be hard to have every single item as the menu wouldn't fit on the screen. :-)

Tregga
10-04-2019, 09:57 AM
Thanks so much for this exceptionally quick answer! I thought as much, but just wondered if I was missing something or doing something wrong. In any case it is not a huge deal since one can use the "Blue Frog" to change profession in an instant as well as get the required resources (using the resource deeds) and craft the items in question right on the spot.

xirad
10-05-2019, 05:11 PM
That radar screen is quite neat! Maybe I need to whip up a Structures artisan in one of my available slots on Bas.

kennystone
07-29-2020, 08:22 AM
Yes, TC-Prime has a very thought-out interface: on the one hand, there are no unnecessary details on the screen, but on the other hand, all the necessary functions are at hand.

bobbyrfletcher
11-26-2020, 05:10 AM
It is a good decision for developers to make the interface in such way. Nowadays, there are a lot of apps that are not user-friendly enough.

DannyPhilips
12-07-2020, 07:06 AM
It is interesting to know what the developers have further plans on TC-Prime modernization

EsNiras
12-12-2020, 01:17 PM
Is TC-Prime still a thing? Since i cant find it ingame and the widget on the main page says its been down/not updated for over 10 months now.

Adaso
12-12-2020, 01:19 PM
Is TC-Prime still a thing? Since i cant find it ingame and the widget on the main page says its been down/not updated for over 10 months now.

The last update on TC-Prime was that it (at the time), was private and being used by staff to test. I believe that is still the case.

Walking carpet
12-13-2020, 01:59 PM

TC-Prime is a copy of Basilisk and is used to test imminent publishes on a Basilisk environment , before stress testing begins.

kinda like
Nova = developers platform
Prime = Alpha
Basilisk = Beta

bobbyrfletcher
12-15-2020, 04:35 AM
I would like to know about future plans.

kennystone
01-19-2021, 10:41 AM
I would like to know about future plans.
There will probably be further updates.