Fixed some factional NPC's failing to aggro Players
Axkva Min's Guard now properly spawns and assists her when she is attacked
Adjusted no build zones around Jedi Enclaves
Fixed various Tatooine Region spawns
Fixed Grovo rancor spawn at Nightsister Stronghold
Adjusted experience payout for a few Imperial NPC's
Corrected Teras Kasi Artist Trainer Location on Talus
Added missing Chef Trainer in Bestine, Tatooine
The Trained Veermok in the Sulfur Pirates Cave on Lok will no longer aggro its trainers
Issue preventing the Hero of Tatooine Wild Bladeback Boar from respawning after being killed has been corrected
Potential case fixed where the Hero of Tatooine Pirate Leader and Pirates would not respawn
Creatures/NPCs/AI

Added hue color variations to various creatures
Fixed various creatures/NPC's getting stuck on cell boundaries when pathing
Fixed issue allowing creatures to be dizzied and kept knocked down
Fixed various factional NPC chances to hit
Fixed Lowland Brackaset milk type and diet
Added various appearance templates to Dark Adepts and Dark Jedi NPC's
Added missing system message when a player attempts to loot an empty corpse
Prevented the loot window from opening when a corpse has no items to loot
Events/Dungeons/Theme Parks/Quests

Added Bestine Elections
Re-Wrote The Warren Screenplay - Fixed many issues players were having when trying to earn the Badges achieved here.
Re-Wrote Geonosian Cave Screenplay and fixed various bugs within
Corellian Corvette Terminals are no longer usable if the player is in a different cell
Badge is granted to all those in the group when completing the Corellian Corvette
Reward is now given to all group members from mission NPC after completing Corellian Corvette
Destructible buildings for missions spawn sooner when a player moves into range
Fixed destructible building terminals not appearing when spawned
Corrected issue preventing Hero of Tattooine Hermit from giving the missing Mark rewards
Mark of Courage will no longer be given with serial number showing in examine window
Fixed bug with Death Watch Bunker Voice Control Bomb Droid
Fixed an issue with a conversation string for some of Jabba's Theme Park NPC's
Combat

Added check to disallow players to attack other players inside a building they are not permitted to enter, this includes AoE attacks.
Added check to disallow players applying poison, disease, heals and enhancements to players inside a building they are not permitted to enter, this includes AoE applications
Fixed issue with PvP ratings calculating incorrectly
Fixed issue causing PvP rating throttle message to be sent at the incorrect time
Changed PvP rating kill list to be stored on the killer instead of the victim
Fixed the "Defense vs" Defenses calculation to always allow a chance for a State or Posture to Apply
Fixed Armor Piercing to be calculated against Personal Shield Generators and adjusted the decay rate
Crafting

Ingredients can now be removed from an ingredient slot during ingredient input stage of crafting
Fixed erroneous ingredient in Light Blaster (red) Draft Schematic
Fixed factories consuming all identical single components in a hopper at once
FS Village

Aurillian Plant will now correctly go above very fast growth rate
Corrected issue with Aurillian Plant showing dead when it was still alive
Profession XP Modifiers will no longer apply to FS Experience Conversions
Issue fixed with Captain Sarguillo Patrol Points not despawning when arriving at next point
Captain Sarguillo Phase 3 Mission Base Timers will now reset appropriately
Phase 3 Bases now eject players that are still within shield range when they are reset
Phase 3 Base gates will no longer randomly persist in the world after they have been destroyed
Added Option to Dageerin Conversation to replace existing Radiation Sensor
Players are no longer able to accept multiple Phase 4 Captain Sarguillo Missions
Fixed FS Experience transfer window failing to close when Player goes out of range
FS Intro Quest not updating when looting the datapad from the Sith Shadow
Sith Shadow not having waypoint datapad as loot all the time
Added Functionality to re-grant Force Sensitive Box upon login if it was surrendered
GCW

Fixed Player Base Layouts to better reflect live
Terminals now spawn at random locations during the vulnerability period of a player base and de-spawn when the period has ended.
Adjusted placement of player base HQ Terminals and other terminals within bases
Corrected issue in Player Bases with Security Terminal becoming bugged if the slice failed
NPC's are now removed from the world when a Player destroys a PvE Player Base
Added system message when a player breaks the perimeter of a PvP Faction Base Minefield
Imperial SF Tactical Centers now list correct on the Planetary Map
Housing/Cities/Structures

Waypoint to a structure is now removed when a structure is Destroyed (Not retroactive for existing structures)
Fixed Structure Ejection issues. Players should no longer get stuck in the doorway or be placed under a building if ejected from any structures.
Corrected issue causing deleted players to not be removed from Housing Administrative lists
Increased range for structure /payMaintenance command
Fixed an issue when inputting power into factories and harvesters
Added mail message when a building is destroyed due to decay
Residency change cool-down no longer affects placing a city hall
Player owned Hospitals will now correctly auto-heal Health and Action wounds
Items/Loot

Fixed players not being able to loot No Trade items from corpses inside structures
Fixed Armor Condition Decay Rate to better reflect live
Fixed issue with the Condition on the Rebel Marine Armor Chestplate loot from the Corellian Corvette
Fixed the Heat vulnerability on Rebel Marine and Stormtrooper Armor types
Rancor Bile will now have the accurate attributes on them when looted
Pets

Incapacitated and Corpsed Mounts are no longer able to be mounted
Fixed being able to make a Faction pet attack while a player is swimming
Fixed duplicate system message from being sent when faction pets were auto-stored
Misc

Added Bazaar & Vendor Text Search and Min/Max Price Filtering Functionality - Players must run the SWGEmu Launcher in order to update to the correct Client UI File!
Fixed issue with Player Trade window if one part unchecks the accept box
Corrected permissions for players in the New Player Tutorial
Random Player Name generator will no longer generate names already used
Deleted character names now usable 15 minutes after deletion
Fixed error when a player would try to select a non one time Veteran Reward
Burst Run's HAM cost is now modified by the players secondary stats

Professions

Artisan:

Removed Action Cost from Melee Weapon Power-Up Primary Stats
Bounty Hunter:

Added Player Jedi Bounty payout increase for Force Ranked Jedi
Fixed Fast Blast to correctly divide max damage evenly over Health, Action and Mind Pools
Adjusted Fast Blast attack multiplier to better reflect live
Chef:

Fixed minimum nutrition value on several Chef draft schematics
Ormachek Dish now correctly gives its experience bonus
Commando:

Fixed Grenades not bypassing Jedi Saberblock
Fixed Heavy and Consumable weapons ignoring Jedi Saberblock
Droid Engineer:

Fixed ambient droid pet sounds for most droid pets - Not retroactive for already crafted droids
Entertainer:

Fixed the /stopListen command to function without target or parameter
Corrected Droid Effect Modules to only delay between 3-60 seconds
Jedi:

Added Force Ranking System
Added FRS Skill bonuses
Added /showCouncilRank Command
Added ability to recover Jedi Items from Enclave Voting Terminal
Added Force Defense skill mod damage reduction to incoming Force attacks
Fixed Force Power attacks to use ability accuracy vs Force Defense when calculating chance to hit
Fixed Players unable to restart Knight Trials after dropping Rank Member and Jedi Knight skill boxes. These Players must visit a Force Shrine to begin the Trials again if they are still eligible
Added check to ensure a player is the correct Faction for their chosen council during Knight Trials
Various Bugs with Old Man Encounter
Architect Padawan Trial NPC will no longer agro a player with negative Gungan Faction
Jedi now gain visibility when entering combat with a lightsaber
Fixed bug in Spice Mom Padawan Trial
Fixed notification window when dropping FS Skill boxes during Padawan Trials
Fixed Force Speed Ability calculation to give the correct speed boost
Corrected amount of Force gained from Force Absorb Ability
Refactored Jedi Force Power abilities
Corrected modifier on Force Resist Bleeding Ability
Fixed Force Weaken to function closer to live
Fixed Force Intimidate 2 area of effect range
Fixed Jedi Resistance States and Jedi State Defenses to be calculated separately
Fixed Jedi receiving duplicate cloning window when cloning at shrines and enclaves
Fixed on hit force costs when player has both Force Armor and Force Shield active
Force Drain will now function closer to live and have a varying range on the amount of Force that is drains
Force Drain cooldown will now be correctly reduced by Force Speed
Adjusted Channel Force bonus and HAM debuff to better emulate live values
Jedi Heal cooldown timers now better reflect live
Enhancer Transfer Force Ability will now mimic live functionality
Medic:

Diagnose Ability will now correctly work on NPC's and Creatures
Pistoleer:

Changed Double Tap ability to function closer to live
Politician:

Fixed Player Skill Trainers able to be placed in water
Fixed Player Skill Trainers able to be placed while incapacitated or dead
Fixed ability to summon /recruit interface while Player is incapacitated or dead
Fixed an issue with city decorations not be able to be placed again after being picked up
Ranger/Scout:

Fixed Creature Knowledge Skill requirement to display creature difficulty level in examine window
Squad Leader:

Squad Leaders will now receive their own passive group buffs
Teras Kasi Artist:

Fixed an issue with Defense Acuity not properly working as a secondary defense

Poobacca
04-27-2019, 04:46 PM
I could have sworn you did some work on the Cries of Alderan Act3. Did it not make the cut?

What's up for next pub? JTL??? :)

The ground game is basically done now right?

Hakry
04-27-2019, 04:48 PM
I could have sworn you did some work on the Cries of Alderan Act3. Did it not make the cut?

There was some prep work for CoA3. Its one of the final ground game things to implement.

Mobyus1
04-27-2019, 04:49 PM

Only major ground content missing, I believe, is the Imperial Crackdown, where faction NPCs would stop and perform random searches on players as they passed by in cities. From what I understand, implementing this requires a pretty substantial rewrite of the AI code. There are most likely a ton of small tweaks/changes that still need to be done to things like abilities or items as well.

...but yeah, I think we're getting pretty darn close to JTL! Close as in, several years still.

Poobacca
04-27-2019, 04:52 PM
Ya, I forgot about the Imperial Crackdown. It was mentioned before.

Some people want their MTV. I just want my JTL...

(and perhaps some live events with accolade badges :) )

Fastburn
04-27-2019, 04:59 PM

They refactored Act 1and 2 and set it up for a easier Act 3 implementation. Act 3 is not yet in unstable.

Kkyishkkii
04-27-2019, 05:01 PM
Only major ground content missing, I believe, is the Imperial Crackdown, where faction NPCs would stop and perform random searches on players as they passed by in cities. From what I understand, implementing this requires a pretty substantial rewrite of the AI code. There are most likely a ton of small tweaks/changes that still need to be done to things like abilities or items as well.

...but yeah, I think we're getting pretty darn close to JTL! Close as in, several years still.

As stated above, looks like Cries of Alderaan Act 3 still absent....pity

Poobacca
04-27-2019, 05:03 PM
I do not see the search feature in the Bazar. I exited the launched and relaunched it, and checked for updates. Is there something I missed or should I report a bug?

Fastburn
04-27-2019, 05:09 PM
I do not see the search feature in the Bazar. I exited the launched and relaunched it, and checked for updates. Is there something I missed or should I report a bug?

Give them some time, I'm sure it will be updated on the launch pad before Basilisk is up.

Hakry
04-27-2019, 05:36 PM
Give them some time, I'm sure it will be updated on the launch pad before Basilisk is up.

This ^^

Getoc
04-27-2019, 05:44 PM
Hello,

on Mantis 0006748 there is several evidence from live that force choke from powers completly ignores PSG's , on the initial damage and on the ticks. Also there is several evidence that damage done by choke to a TKM/BH using a PSG is around 150-300 standing and up to
600 per tick while KD'ed. Screenshots there also show an equipped PSG and in the combat log its ignored , there is no reduction at all.
All was fine on Prime until it was taken down 2 hours before bas was taken down. After Prime was up again force choke suffered not only full psg reduction on the inital hit but also on all ticks making it pretty much useless in pvp vs a psg. We now talk ticks of 50 damage against a standing
target / 5 pulses makes 250 damage while the attack costs 400 force . So the force costs is now higher then the damage dealt.
In all the evidence to force choke in mantis there is not a single screenshot showing as low ticks as are now the norm.
Then there is Mantis 0008036 which just states that the ticks are not reduced by resitances, but no evidence at all is there that says its should. But a patch is pushed trough really fast.
This last minute patch made force choke pretty much useless in pvp now while it was the way to go on live vs PSG users.
Now force choke is the only dot in the game that suffers full reduction from psg's/armor.
Also choke along with other force attacks was affected by force shield while normal saber strikes and attacks from casual weapons were not , so why should a PSG block any of these ?

Please dont get me wrong, i really appreciate all the hard work you put into this and i would like to thank you for it .

KroniK
04-27-2019, 06:10 PM
Guess it’s about time to unbox my desktop and get it going again so I can play. It still amazes me the dedication that so many people have put into this project. You guys and gals all rock!

Vlada
04-27-2019, 06:24 PM
Guess it’s about time to unbox my desktop and get it going again so I can play. It still amazes me the dedication that so many people have put into this project. You guys and gals all rock!

Holy ****, its Kronik! Good to see you my friend.

Audune
04-27-2019, 06:47 PM

Stranger **** can happen lol

Lorrianna
04-27-2019, 06:58 PM
Accolades and thanks to everyone on Staff for you dedication and work, whether you've been involved a year or since the days I was around before moving overseas.

So much has happened in our lives (I've moved Continents twice!!) and yet you've stayed committed to the dream and the mission.

To see 99.9% or whatever it is of the ground game finished makes me so grateful to all of you.

My only regret is that Xavia (Tanya) isn't here to see what's been accomplished.

Farelli
04-27-2019, 07:12 PM
Hello,

on Mantis 0006748 there is several evidence from live that force choke from powers completly ignores PSG's , on the initial damage and on the ticks. Also there is several evidence that damage done by choke to a TKM/BH using a PSG is around 150-300 standing and up to
600 per tick while KD'ed. Screenshots there also show an equipped PSG and in the combat log its ignored , there is no reduction at all.
All was fine on Prime until it was taken down 2 hours before bas was taken down. After Prime was up again force choke suffered not only full psg reduction on the inital hit but also on all ticks making it pretty much useless in pvp vs a psg. We now talk ticks of 50 damage against a standing
target / 5 pulses makes 250 damage while the attack costs 400 force . So the force costs is now higher then the damage dealt.
In all the evidence to force choke in mantis there is not a single screenshot showing as low ticks as are now the norm.
Then there is Mantis 0008036 which just states that the ticks are not reduced by resitances, but no evidence at all is there that says its should. But a patch is pushed trough really fast.
This last minute patch made force choke pretty much useless in pvp now while it was the way to go on live vs PSG users.
Now force choke is the only dot in the game that suffers full reduction from psg's/armor.
Also choke along with other force attacks was affected by force shield while normal saber strikes and attacks from casual weapons were not , so why should a PSG block any of these ?

Please dont get me wrong, i really appreciate all the hard work you put into this and i would like to thank you for it .

This is not the place for that discussion.

inimical
04-27-2019, 07:23 PM
Publish 10: The Rise of Galaxies

4/27/2019
The SWGEmu Development Division

Publish 10: The Rise of Galaxies

Fixed Armor Condition Decay Rate to better reflect live

wuttt

Fastburn
04-27-2019, 07:25 PM
wuttt

Publish 9 was 10%
Publish 10 is 20%

Omens
04-27-2019, 07:29 PM
Thanks !!

inimical
04-27-2019, 07:35 PM
Publish 9 was 10%
Publish 10 is 20%so you are saying its going to decay 20% faster?

Fastburn
04-27-2019, 07:37 PM
so you are saying its going to decay 20% faster?
That's the decay rate as it is in the Publishes, another way to look at it is that armor was decaying half as fast in last publish than this one.

Mobyus1
04-27-2019, 07:58 PM
so you are saying its going to decay 20% faster?

Going from 10% to 20% means it will decay 100% faster.

inimical
04-27-2019, 08:12 PM

https://i.imgur.com/4VBkYJ0.jpg

Tryber
04-27-2019, 08:39 PM
Finallllly! 😛 Gj !

oojzero
04-27-2019, 09:03 PM

Is this already on Nova? I figured it would be since it's in this publish, so when I saw this in the patch notes I logged out, launched the pad, and did a full scan. I still don't see it on Nova tho.

Lolindir
04-27-2019, 09:11 PM
It will have to be made a change in the client to be able to get it. A change will be sent to the launcher. That means, if you go in to the game without the launcher, you will not get this update

Serrabell
04-27-2019, 09:12 PM
"Jedi now gain visibility when entering combat with a lightsaber"

Can someone explain this please? Does that mean any combat?

Miztah
04-27-2019, 09:24 PM
"Jedi now gain visibility when entering combat with a lightsaber"

Can someone explain this please? Does that mean any combat?

This was one of the changes merged to Bas post pub9 (December 2017), so it being in these patch notes is a mistake. Nothing with it changed in pub10.

Serrabell
04-27-2019, 09:24 PM
This was one of the changes merged to Bas post pub9 (December 2017), so it being in these patch notes is a mistake. Nothing with it changed in pub10.

Cool, thank you for the response :cool:

Fastburn
04-27-2019, 09:28 PM
Is this already on Nova? I figured it would be since it's in this publish, so when I saw this in the patch notes I logged out, launched the pad, and did a full scan. I still don't see it on Nova tho.

As said earlier in this post, it requires a update that is not yet loaded to be deployed on launch pad. It will be done before Basilisk is up.

trasixes
04-27-2019, 09:34 PM
Not much to say but - awesome, and thank you to ALL contributors!

oojzero
04-27-2019, 10:35 PM
As said earlier in this post, it requires a update that is not yet loaded to be deployed on launch pad. It will be done before Basilisk is up.
Gotcha. Looking forward to this.

Miztah
04-27-2019, 10:38 PM
Bazaar ui update download from the launcher will be delayed until tomorrow. Gotta do some changes to the launcher download and we didn't get a chance to get it done today.

Mobyus1
04-27-2019, 10:39 PM
Bazaar ui update download from the launcher will be delayed until tomorrow. Gotta do some changes to the launcher download and we didn't get a chance to get it done today.

Thanks for the official word. This sort of confirmation, keeping the community in the loop, is hugely appreciated!

Mobyus1
04-27-2019, 10:42 PM
Time to update this page: https://www.swgemu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75

...now JTL is the only red item on the list!

trasixes
04-27-2019, 11:20 PM

You guys knocked it out of the park with this Publish. The server is buttery smooth, and the downtime was what? 5-6 hours? Unbelievable!

Spade13
04-27-2019, 11:58 PM
Wow. you Guys surely did work so hard to achieve all of those solutions for existing bugs.Not to think about getting the proof for everything ,live is way Long ago.I am following this project since ages , one of the first experiences on the server was the 1/1 Health Bug.So , its been a while. To see that much different subjects changed ,fixed an added realy made me happy.Thank you Guys for this.Thanks for your dedication , your truly hard earned freetime ,for all the nights ypu Guys where working while the Rest of us could play.
You Guys f***ing rock !

xirad
04-28-2019, 03:05 AM
Thank You Thank You Thank You SWGEMU Team! Thank you some much for your dedication to keeping the dream alive for us!

Poobacca
04-28-2019, 03:16 AM
This is the next best thing to the FRS. Thanks.

Poobacca
04-28-2019, 04:24 AM
I sorta remember discussion about developing the FRS to make fight clubbing impractical/illegal. Can a dev elaborate on how one gets FRS without having to get an impossible amount of kills given this servers population?

dmmatic
04-28-2019, 05:33 AM

Was this updated, i am not sure what to do as i cant see options on bazzar.

Great work on #10.

Vlada
04-28-2019, 07:02 AM

Great work on #10.

If you cant see it, then probably not.

marsblues
04-28-2019, 07:29 AM
Thank you so much, SWGEmu gang!

snash123
04-28-2019, 07:45 AM

Great work on #10.

I ran Full Scan on my Launchpad and the search option is still missing. I believe this wont be updated until sometime today from what I read earlier. So I am going to run another Full Scan tomorrow and *Fingers Crossed* it will be there.

Fantastic update! Truly shows the commitment and dedication from our voluntary non-profit devs. Just wish I could code and contribute, with all the time I have on my hands I could make a massive contribution.

Lolindir
04-28-2019, 09:09 AM
that is because this change was not pushed when we updated Basilisk. This change have been pushed now though, so just open the launcher and get it

shilo
04-28-2019, 02:24 PM

Its 50% actually :p

0.1×0.2=0.5×100=50%

Great job Devs! You guys knocked this one out of the park!

Poobacca
04-28-2019, 02:36 PM
Bazar search is working! WOOT!

Suggestion for improvement: Can you add a checkbox that filters in/out factory crates in the search? Sometimes you want them, sometimes not.

Also, with the live support, my enter key does not seem to work. Is that because there is nobody on the other end atm? (that I need to get lucky when I try?)

Is the plan for the remaining content for the crackdown and COA3 to be in one pub and JTL after that? Or that it would be an all in one pub?

Fastburn
04-28-2019, 02:48 PM
Bazar search is working! WOOT!

Suggestion for improvement: Can you add a checkbox that filters in/out factory crates in the search? Sometimes you want them, sometimes not.

Also, with the live support, my enter key does not seem to work. Is that because there is nobody on the other end atm? (that I need to get lucky when I try?)

Is the plan for the remaining content for the crackdown and COA3 to be in one pub and JTL after that? Or that it would be an all in one pub?

The search function is as it was in 14.1, anything further is a future server idea.

Getoc
04-28-2019, 02:51 PM
- Refactored Jedi Force Power abilities

Is there any link with details of this ?

Fastburn
04-28-2019, 02:54 PM
Look here under the 'Force Powers Testing' https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j_0XZWBaERbBZZuUIcgXygCOrUkwWwkjGAo7b53lbI4/edit?usp=drivesdk

Poobacca
04-28-2019, 03:00 PM
The search function is as it was in 14.1, anything further is a future server idea.

There was also a mass relist feature, I think 100 items at a time at the same price. But I started during the CU so I don't know when that was actually implemented.

Mobyus1
04-28-2019, 03:57 PM
Its 50% actually :p

0.1×0.2=0.5×100=50%

Great job Devs! You guys knocked this one out of the park!

I'm a math nerd, so I'm going to be a stickler on this.

First of all, 0.1 x 0.2 = 0.02, not 0.5. You're taking 10% of 20%, which is 2%.

However, you're over-thinking it. We're not multiplying 10% and 20%. We've taken the decay rate of 10% and doubled it from what it was to 20%. When you double something, you're increasing it by 100% of what it was. 100% of 10% is another 10%, and 10% + 10% = 20%.

Maffs.

jamieh909
04-28-2019, 08:47 PM
Many thanks for this update, awesome job guys, your efforts are very much appreciated👍

dmmatic
04-29-2019, 12:03 AM
that is because this change was not pushed when we updated Basilisk. This change have been pushed now though, so just open the launcher and get it

Is 0.23 launchpad version one with the Search?

shilo
04-29-2019, 12:26 AM
I'm a math nerd, so I'm going to be a stickler on this.

First of all, 0.1 x 0.2 = 0.02, not 0.5. You're taking 10% of 20%, which is 2%.

However, you're over-thinking it. We're not multiplying 10% and 20%. We've taken the decay rate of 10% and doubled it from what it was to 20%. When you double something, you're increasing it by 100% of what it was. 100% of 10% is another 10%, and 10% + 10% = 20%.

Maffs.

Should have stopped here lol. I got, what you would call, PWNED!

Mobyus1
04-29-2019, 01:02 AM
Should have stopped here lol. I got, what you would call, PWNED!

lol it's all good m8. It's nothing personal. Like I said, I'm a neeeerrrrd...

KroniK
04-29-2019, 01:51 PM

Hey man, I’m still lurking in the shadows. Good to see ya too.

Lord Kohan
04-29-2019, 07:09 PM
Thx gang!!!!!!

You guys rock.

ForceFielding
04-29-2019, 08:55 PM
The first static DJM spawn of the server at the Dant MO works correctly.

However most of the time now when it respawns, if it goes into combat it will pop and flash like it is fighting another jedi, even though nothing is near it.

Almost as if its holding 2 sabers in 1 hand. (same effect as if 2X DJM's in combat are close together)

Fastburn
04-29-2019, 09:07 PM
The first static DJM spawn of the server at the Dant MO works correctly.

However every spawn that occurs after that, when in combat, has an appearance bug where its saber snaps crackes and pops and flashes like its fighting another jedi even though nothing else is around it. (when it's chasing something it looks like it's fighting another jedi)

Almost as if its holding 2 sabers in 1 hand. (same effect as if 2X DJM's in combat are close together)

If you can get some video or a screen cap and put in a mantis ticket. I tested many DJM for their appearance change and never saw that.

Farelli
04-29-2019, 09:32 PM
If you can get some video or a screen cap and put in a mantis ticket. I tested many DJM for their appearance change and never saw that.

That's a known bug. First spawn will enter combat with a weapon. Respawn will still hold that item in inventory, on display. When entering combat, if choosing a different weapon, he will hold both weapons, e.g. an axe and a wooden staff.

Fastburn
04-29-2019, 09:56 PM
Oh, I heard about a situation like that, but yeah never observed it personally.

ForceFielding
04-29-2019, 10:48 PM
I've killed this static DJM 1000's of times and know it extremely well

I usually leave my character logged in. And now I notice this.

But 10 min ago I logged my char out for over 3 minutes and it fixed it for 1 spawn so far .. so I'm still trying to figure out the exact reason its occuring

Also I'm not sure if the change was intended to change it's appearance every spawn, or once per server.
Currently it's changing it's appearance once per server reset.

Farelli
04-29-2019, 11:22 PM
I'd have to look at the weapon options for the DJM to know for sure.

I know with the mobs I tested on, if by chance the next mob spawned with the same weapon as the previous, the bug didn't occur, because the new weapon (which appears when combat is initiated) overwrites the old one. But if they are different, the mob ends up with both in its inventory.

ForceFielding
04-30-2019, 12:01 AM
I know with the mobs I tested on, if by chance the next mob spawned with the same weapon as the previous, the bug didn't occur

That seems to be exactly whats going on here (I just tested again and me logging didn't matter)

Goparu
05-01-2019, 06:44 AM
Thank you very much guys, so moving to see the game complete

Muon
05-05-2019, 03:24 PM
Applying registered ent buffs and med enhancements inside special forces detachment HQ no longer gives additional bonus. Is this intended or simply an oversight?

Vlada
05-05-2019, 03:48 PM
Applying registered ent buffs and med enhancements inside special forces detachment HQ no longer gives additional bonus. Is this intended or simply an oversight?

It is intended.

robbeh
05-05-2019, 04:03 PM
Applying registered ent buffs and med enhancements inside special forces detachment HQ no longer gives additional bonus. Is this intended or simply an oversight?Some info on this in the Doctor profession section (so this was a doctor NERF patch SF buffs have been removed? (https://www.swgemu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=222078)):

Special Forces base buff bonus did not function during 14.1 Pre-CU. That is why it was disabled.

See https://www.swgemu.com/bugs/view.php?id=8042

slavapon
05-07-2019, 05:32 AM
When will be Version 1.0 release , when will be wipe?

Lolindir
05-07-2019, 07:10 AM
We do not give out ETAs here

danwild6
05-10-2019, 07:35 AM
Seems to be a cap on buying faction points from recruiters is this correct

Lolindir
05-10-2019, 11:37 AM
Yes, after what rank you have

Sekie
05-14-2019, 01:17 AM
Absolutely amazing, glad to see things getting closer to complete. Great job to everyone involved

inimical
05-25-2019, 07:30 PM
Wondering what was just updated?

Fastburn
05-26-2019, 04:36 PM

Yesterday's hotfix involved fixes to how players are updated when dismounting.

Lolindir
05-26-2019, 04:58 PM

One place to look would be the weekly update forum...

https://www.swgemu.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=179 (https://www.swgemu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=222785)

Poobacca
06-01-2019, 02:28 AM
Is the smooth stone and carved stone available as loots from the Tuskan Exicutioner for the Lithanium Carbine and Marauder backpack?

Darkspecialist
06-22-2019, 11:05 PM
**Jedi now gain visibility when entering combat with a lightsaber**

is this any combat or just infront of humannoids npcs that see it?

Mobyus1
06-22-2019, 11:09 PM
**Jedi now gain visibility when entering combat with a lightsaber**

is this any combat or just infront of humannoids npcs that see it?

Within 32m of humanoid NPCs or players.

Dijasus
06-27-2019, 01:52 AM
i wish you complete space, wipe basilisk and run 1.0 release :)

wrrlykam
08-26-2019, 02:10 PM
Good work. Thanks all.

TheGame
03-29-2020, 04:26 AM
I love it so much, this game was my life for years! I cant play any MMO without comparing it to this game. I am so Happy to see that I am not the only one who still has love for this game.