PDA

View Full Version : Doug Rush, Scurby 1961-2018

Vlada
04-01-2018, 07:44 AM
RIP Scurby 1961-2018

April 2018
SWGEmu Staff

http://www.dazzlejunction.com/graphics-holiday/april-fools-day/heart-april-fools.gif

It is with a heavy heart that we must share the sad news of the passing of one of our own,

(https://www.swgemu.com/forums/member.php?u=58435)Our Quality Assurance Leader, our mentor, our friend Doug Rush (https://www.swgemu.com/forums/member.php?u=71189) is no longer with us.

https://i.imgur.com/Yn634Ho.jpg?1

He joined and followed SWGEmu long before his account join date says, started as community tester 2012 and quickly went to become a full member of our QA in 2013. Same year after Xavia's unfortunate accident and Wuzze's retirement he took the mantle of QA leader and has held that position ever since. Doug's passing has come as surprise to everyone that knew him, and will leave a terrible void both in the lives of people that knew him and in the project itself.
<husl>
Even though Scurby is gone, his spirit is and always will live on in the hearts and souls of all the people who have had the pleasure of working or playing beside him.

Our event team will prepare an appropriate vigil on Basilisk, and later place a permanent statue in one of the larger cities to commemorate a great man and all that he has done for SWGEmu.
</husl>

Jaws
04-01-2018, 12:38 PM
"Soon will I rest, yes, forever sleep. Earned it I have. Twilight is upon me, soon night must fall"

RIP good sir.

[i reserve the right to be pissed if this is an Ap fools joke]

poor taste guys

dsrules
04-01-2018, 12:38 PM
Looks to be an April Fools joke and I certainly ****ing hope it is.

dsrules
04-01-2018, 12:42 PM
Can I be the first to post that this is kind of done in "poor taste"

usually when you do this kind of thing you make it sound like a joke?

shilo
04-01-2018, 12:50 PM
What if it is not a joke?

Walking carpet
04-01-2018, 12:52 PM
Hes still Online on Discord but his PC may have been kept running , who knows , not the kind of joke i like either ,but Im taking this news to be true untill i ear otherwise

dsrules
04-01-2018, 12:53 PM
I hope it is. And if it is, it's really a lame *** April Fools joke.. usually when you say so and so died, you make it sound jokey. This doesn't sound like a joke. Someone needs to clarify this.

chen-
04-01-2018, 01:59 PM
if true... no one will ever wear bone armor the same.

Surrena
04-01-2018, 02:11 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBrLHMCTDAA

Farelli
04-01-2018, 02:46 PM
It is with an extremely heavy heart that I must confirm this tragedy.

Scurby has been a cornerstone in the success of this project for many years and is irreplaceable. He will be missed.

Moving forward I will endeavor to be the best QA lead I can be. It will be tough to slip myself into those hawtpants. They're a bit too small.

Doug was a great man, and a great friend.

Scurby: the Force will be with you. Always.

risenangel
04-01-2018, 02:47 PM
This was an april fools joke. The line I originally posted about there being a bacon stockpile was sardonic in nature and meant to tip the hand. Unfortunately some people let it go on longer than it should have.

Tyrson
04-01-2018, 02:57 PM
https://i.imgur.com/FhuphmT.png

terribleoneace
04-01-2018, 03:00 PM
https://i.imgur.com/FhuphmT.png
Bahahahaha also heard SOE bought out swgemu and will be directly be working with the team to rebuild this game.

OctavianCaesar
04-01-2018, 03:12 PM
Kind of a morbid April fools joke here. Not really something to say "haha we got you" about.

dsrules
04-01-2018, 03:17 PM
ha ha dead people am i right guys pretty funny happy 4/1

terribleoneace
04-01-2018, 03:56 PM
Kind of a morbid April fools joke here. Not really something to say "haha we got you" about.
Lol morbid is reading your forum posts! Not an April fools joke.

oddwan
04-01-2018, 04:32 PM
If it was April Fools,then it got me....and to me. I didn't laugh.

lavoria
04-01-2018, 04:33 PM
Scurby would die on April fool's just to troll everyone too...

Niffer1976
04-01-2018, 04:44 PM
It breaks my heart to hear this news. Scurby was an amazing co-worker, best mentor and wonderful friend. We worked together now for 5 years and it will never be the same.

In honor of our SWGEmu Staff Member there will be a ceremony this afternoon at 6pm EST in QAVille on Nova. I hope everyone will come out and say there good-byes and pay their respects.

That you for your service and hard work Scurby. You may be gone but you will never be forgotten.

Surrena
04-01-2018, 05:01 PM
It breaks my heart to hear this news. Scurby was an amazing co-worker, best mentor and wonderful friend. We worked together now for 5 years and it will never be the same.

In honor of our SWGEmu Staff Member there will be a ceremony this afternoon at 6pm EST in QAVille on Nova. I hope everyone will come out and say there good-byes and pay their respects.

That you for your service and hard work Scurby. You may be gone but you will never be forgotten.

Will there be ewok music and will there be BBQed scruby?

Esquire
04-01-2018, 05:12 PM
Thanks Scurby, for the help with our now gone private server. Was always a welcome sound when he got in our vent. He will be missed.

buellronin
04-01-2018, 05:26 PM
Can I have scurby's stuff?

PS...I'll be on april 2nd for delivery.

TheAnswer
04-01-2018, 05:37 PM
about ****ing time

OctavianCaesar
04-01-2018, 05:38 PM
Lol morbid is reading your forum posts! Not an April fools joke.

Whoa good one! Almost as funny as your PvP skills.

Hedge15
04-01-2018, 05:57 PM
about ****ing time
qfe

WraithofSIN_Sublimeman
04-01-2018, 07:40 PM
This is some poor and sick humor. Sorry to any one here that has lost a loved one recently.

IAmNotNee
04-01-2018, 08:18 PM
https://www.swgemu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=209512

Just saying...

Vote Nee

a_flying_trout
04-01-2018, 10:11 PM
It is with an extremely heavy heart that I must confirm this tragedy.

Scurby has been a cornerstone in the success of this project for many years and is irreplaceable. He will be missed.

Moving forward I will endeavor to be the best QA lead I can be. It will be tough to slip myself into those hawtpants. They're a bit too small.

Doug was a great man, and a great friend.

Scurby: the Force will be with you. Always.

He was my friend, and my mentor. There were times when we disagreed, but we always saw eye to eye and respected each other's opinions. He had my back multiple times when I needed it. His passion for the project was unrivaled and was inspiring to everyone on the team. His outlook and perspective to always put the project before all else often meant that people got to see him in a different light than those of us on the team do.

I'll miss you, dear friend.

At least the rest of us can enjoy the bacon stockpile, now.

This is unfortunate news, especially considering the circumstances of today's date, and the consequence of many suspecting it to be an April Fools joke.

My thoughts and prayers go to Doug's friends and family.

May the Force be with you, Scurby. Always.

Rynnn
04-01-2018, 10:45 PM
I've lost to many Family and Friends and now another one.
This breaks my heart. I have been bawling my eyes out all day.
:'(

Adaso
04-01-2018, 11:50 PM
https://i.imgur.com/tFsdAkF.jpg?1

At the memorial gathering earlier in QAville, we remember him in death as we did in life. Rip in peace Scurb.

Rynnn
04-02-2018, 12:14 AM
Sitting next to Niffer and Meback on the Beach. Paying our last respects. :'(
Miss you Scurb. :'(

Kissodeath
04-02-2018, 01:10 AM
im still hoping this is a prank

risenangel
04-02-2018, 02:55 AM
as its now 11 pm eastern: This was an april fools joke. The line I originally posted about there being a bacon stockpile was sardonic in nature and meant to tip the hand. Unfortunately some people let it go on longer than it should have.

DanSan
04-02-2018, 03:16 AM
this aint cool guys

pretty sick joke

reoze
04-02-2018, 03:45 AM
I think it went on just long enough.

Grija
04-02-2018, 03:50 AM
This is a pretty ****ed up joke.... not funny. I'm embarrassed for you who thought this was a good idea.

Serrabell
04-02-2018, 04:02 AM
as its now 11 pm eastern: This was an april fools joke. The line I originally posted about there being a bacon stockpile was sardonic in nature and meant to tip the hand. Unfortunately some people let it go on longer than it should have.

I actually knew for sure it was a joke when I read the bacon bit. :boink:

Huntres
04-02-2018, 04:31 AM
Wow .....lamest april fools day joke ever !

Joyann

Vlada
04-02-2018, 06:03 AM
Wait what?

Kissodeath
04-02-2018, 08:28 AM
Thank god!

Walking carpet
04-02-2018, 11:46 AM
Not funny at all :mad:

Vlada
04-02-2018, 12:36 PM
https://i.imgur.com/JV5o1Sh.png

https://i.imgur.com/6yZmFom.png

https://i.imgur.com/k2wroqc.png

OctavianCaesar
04-02-2018, 12:49 PM
Typical.

Staff thinks something is a good idea.

Community doesn't.

Staff vehemently defends itself with zero self-awareness or open mindedness in regard to community feedback.

Community is disgusted.

Same old thing. And here I thought it was April fools!!

buellronin
04-02-2018, 12:51 PM
Typical.

Community doesn't.

Staff vehemently defends itself with zero self-awareness or open mindedness in regard to community feedback.

Community is disgusted.

as a member of the "community" you mention, i'd like to say that you are "dead" wrong. i thought it was hilarious. apparently, we have alot of april fools in this community who cant take a joke.

Lolindir
04-02-2018, 12:57 PM
Some one died?

Ryjarob
04-02-2018, 12:59 PM
as a member of the "community" you mention, i'd like to say that you are "dead" wrong. i thought it was hilarious. apparently, we have alot of april fools in this community who cant take a joke.

Jokes are usually funny. This was just bad.

bigevil
04-02-2018, 01:59 PM
Typical.

Community doesn't.

Community is disgusted.

Boy how did I miss this gem of a thread? Silly family on holiday. :p

Its going to be ok folks. Some may like, some may laugh, some may not....some may throw ***t. Its not the same as a game issue to be sure.

Classiest of our offerings? Meh, but up to you. :)

/freehugs :)

Tyrson
04-02-2018, 02:17 PM
about ****ing time

How the **** anyone thought this was real, especially after this comment is beyond me.

I enjoyed it... and considered contributing to it by making a fake obituary screenshot from a 'local paper' with certain personal details painted over. I even found a different pic of him to use...

I feel like there's a ton of potential for in-game april fools stuff, but that of course takes more effort then a forum post. Oh well! Maybe next year.

risenangel
04-02-2018, 03:05 PM
since Vlada went and revealed stuff said in private...

<•RisenAngel> edited something a little more amusing into my post
11:02 can we dispense with it and reveal it for what it is? quite a few people fell for it...

12:56 <•RisenAngel> i think its being taken too far

Do not selectively quote me in the future. Timestamps in Eastern Time Zone.

Tyrson
04-02-2018, 03:33 PM

<•RisenAngel> edited my post
11:02 can t reveal it for what it is...

selectively quote me in the future. Timestamps in Eastern Time Zone.

I only deleted. I didn't add anything.

Vlada
04-02-2018, 04:09 PM

<•RisenAngel> edited something a little more amusing into my post
11:02 can we dispense with it and reveal it for what it is? quite a few people fell for it...

12:56 <•RisenAngel> i think its being taken too far

Do not selectively quote me in the future. Timestamps in Eastern Time Zone.

I will selectively ban you on March 31st next time.

shilo
04-02-2018, 04:23 PM
Our lord saviour Scurby rose from the dead, on this Easter morn. He died for our sins (namely Buell), so we could live with everlasting peace while we play JTL and cry over pixels. As Scurby ascended to heaven to sit at the side of the father (TA), some people were triggered, and offended. While the others are left laughing in jest and good fun , since it was all just a silky joke.

Amen

Rynnn
04-02-2018, 04:41 PM
I did not find this funny in the least. I honestly bawled my eyes out because I have lost way to many people recently, Navarii Being one of them.
I found out it was a sick joke while I was sitting at the statue that was made for him on the Beach! >:(

Scurby, if you are reading this, I'm going to beat you have to death!
Vladdy, I'm going to have words with you later. >:(

Honestly, I thought it was real and cried my heart out and even posted on FB that I had just lost another dear friend.
I'm thankful it's not real, I'm Thankful that Doug is alive, but come on guys, Next time, don't use death as a joke. It's not funny. :'(

Vlada
04-02-2018, 05:21 PM
Later as in right now.

MyFearIsMyCurse
04-02-2018, 06:44 PM
I trolled the **** out of the Facebook post. Apparently “I have no soul” 🤷*♀️

Serrabell
04-02-2018, 08:44 PM
I find it very hard to take anything seriously on April 1st. Been burnt too many times lol :p

Vlada
04-02-2018, 08:48 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Ddq5c4w.jpg

Hedge15
04-02-2018, 08:52 PM
Yeah we get that this was about someone's delusions of grandeur.

shilo
04-02-2018, 08:56 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Ddq5c4w.jpg

I LOL'd

Loc-nar
04-02-2018, 08:57 PM
God damn you Doug!!!!

I'm gonna punch your ex-wife in the ****ing mouth!!!

Hedge15
04-02-2018, 08:58 PM
I LOL'd
He really was dead, though, you heretic.

Vlada
04-02-2018, 09:00 PM
He really was dead, though, you heretic.
Scurb? I'm pretty surer I made up the whole thing.

Hedge15
04-02-2018, 09:17 PM
Scurb? I'm pretty surer I made up the whole thing.
I'm sorry to hear that.

Belidos
04-02-2018, 09:29 PM
Very poor taste.

What if he had died and you didn't know? You'd spend the rest of your life wondering if it was you that had wished him dead.

Shame on you.

Vlada
04-02-2018, 09:33 PM
Very poor taste.

What if he had died and you didn't know? You'd spend the rest of your life wondering if it was you that had wished him dead.

Shame on you.

I am OK with that. Besides, if all those that i wish were dead would suddenly decide to grant my wish all at the same time, Earth would quickly become a very desolate place.

buellronin
04-02-2018, 09:37 PM
I am OK with that. Besides, if all those that i wish were dead would suddenly decide to grant my wish all at the same time, Earth would quickly become a very desolate place.

Yeah..me vlada and the rest of the pvpers would definitely find the planet to be a desolate place.

Vlada
04-02-2018, 09:46 PM
And yeah I wish Scurby would kick the bucket every day and twice on Sunday, yet he hasn't croaked yet. I don't think we'll be getting rid of him that easy. Tough bastard he is, good sense of humor too.

Farelli
04-02-2018, 09:52 PM
I participated in this, but I think it was pretty clear from my post that I was kidding. Nothing I said was untrue, particularly the part about how narrow those hawtpants are.

buellronin
04-02-2018, 09:56 PM
The fact that we have people butthurt over this is the same reason snowflakes go on shooting rampages for a little bullying.....to many feelings and they dont know how to rationalize and control their own emotions ...

Anyone who can't take a joke deserves to be upset with nobody to complain to who cares..

Cry me a freaking river.....I need a good laugh.

Tyrson
04-02-2018, 10:14 PM
The fact that we have people butthurt over this is the same reason snowflakes go on shooting rampages for a little bullying.....to many feelings and they dont know how to rationalize and control their own emotions ...

Anyone who can't take a joke deserves to be upset with nobody to complain to who cares..

Cry me a freaking river.....I need a good laugh.

You're a doo doo head.

Don't get butt hurt and cry over my insult now.

Vlada
04-02-2018, 10:16 PM
You're a doo doo head.

Don't get butt hurt and cry over my insult now.

Its funny because its true. He is a doo doo head.

lordkator
04-02-2018, 11:37 PM
I have confirmed that Scurby is alive and well, I have a picture of him to prove it:

https://www.swgemu.com/images/scurby20180401.png

Long live Scurby...

reoze
04-02-2018, 11:42 PM
Huh? That's not Scurby. I saw him last night

https://i.imgur.com/yDd6rGv.png

Lolindir
04-02-2018, 11:51 PM
Vlada, I found a few community members looking for you. Something about a bad taste court, or something. I think its the plank next...

http://cineplex.media.baselineresearch.com/images/308457/308457_large.jpg

Scurby
04-03-2018, 12:01 AM
i'm still laughing even tho i had to sit this one out. I woke up sunday morning to find out i had been dead for the last 6.5 hours.
We kinda blew making a staff plan for Apr 1. I think Vlada pulled off a masterpiece.

First.. I know quite a few of you feel this joke was in bad taste. I have made many friends within this community as well as alternate server communities.
I am truly touched by the words.. phone calls.. texts... in fact, I was shocked. I'm am truly humbled and my I personally apologize for any grief this has caused anyone.

Last.. I really did laugh a lot.. the bacon bit, about ****ing time, hotpants too tight, and then Vlada is Troll God status.

And as always, I'm watching, reading everything, and I'll be here. You all know how to find me.

risenangel
04-03-2018, 12:08 AM
You're not allowed to die, Scurby.

Scurby
04-03-2018, 12:16 AM
You're not allowed to die, Scurby.

It's my destiny, young padawan. Fear not. We all meet this destiny.

(Now watch my avatar)

Ellyssia
04-03-2018, 12:41 AM
GAH. poked my head in here today and saw this... V... you are one twisted individual.

Hedge15
04-03-2018, 12:48 AM
Can we have some clarification about 2.9?

Scurby
04-03-2018, 12:59 AM
Can we have some clarification about 2.9?

2.9? In reference to what? Pls explain.

Hedge15
04-03-2018, 01:03 AM
2.9? In reference to what? Pls explain.
Forum rule 2.9. Pls explain, if you can.

nee2earth
04-03-2018, 01:26 AM
I know quite a few of you feel this joke was in bad taste.

I am truly touched by the words.. ... in fact, I was shocked. I'm am truly humbled and

, I'm watching, reading everything, . .

If it matters to ya, I was 1 of the 4 people at your Nova 'memorial' and even had Niff change the statue so it actually said your name on it.

Any chance your newfound resurrected self could finally un-ban me from Mantis now?

Please.

Tyrson
04-03-2018, 03:17 AM
i'm still laughing even tho i had to sit this one out. I woke up sunday morning to find out i had been dead for the last 6.5 hours.
We kinda blew making a staff plan for Apr 1. I think Vlada pulled off a masterpiece.

First.. I know quite a few of you feel this joke was in bad taste. I have made many friends within this community as well as alternate server communities.
I am truly touched by the words.. phone calls.. texts... in fact, I was shocked. I'm am truly humbled and my I personally apologize for any grief this has caused anyone.

Last.. I really did laugh a lot.. the bacon bit, about ****ing time, hotpants too tight, and then Vlada is Troll God status.

And as always, I'm watching, reading everything, and I'll be here. You all know how to find me.

https://i.imgur.com/5hodi36.jpg (https://i.imgur.com/5hodi36.jpg)

buellronin
04-03-2018, 03:20 AM
If it matters to ya, I was 1 of the 4 people at your Nova 'memorial' and even had Niff change the statue so it actually said your name on it.

Any chance your newfound resurrected self could finally un-ban me from Mantis now?

Please.

I understand how you feel. I'm banned from the pit. We share a bond.

Surrena
04-03-2018, 06:21 AM

I think they want you dead...I would watch out

Please.

I think you were there just for celebration not 'memorial'

:D :D :D

Livy2K
04-03-2018, 07:08 AM
Nee was disapoint

Vlada
04-03-2018, 08:44 AM

Please.

That is not how you go about it.

Loc-nar
04-03-2018, 10:32 AM
Nee was disapoint

I was already filling out my app for the job!

Ticarus
04-03-2018, 12:33 PM
poor taste

bigevil
04-03-2018, 01:09 PM
poor taste

Sweet sweet Vlada has never been accused of being especially refined in such matters. :) hehe

I was going to fill out an application for QA and then I remembered I'm not very smart, and was horrible at it the first time I tried years ago. :p

Hedge15
04-03-2018, 02:14 PM
So no one can explain forum rule 2.9?

Mistress Aerea
04-03-2018, 02:22 PM

I'll post it for them with a link, just in case they've forgotten.

2.9 No R.I.P. threads unless the person is actually deceased, no '"goodbye" threads or posts for temporarily or permanently banned users. Also, absolutely no "goodbye" threads if you're about to stop following the project or you are going to play somewhere else or something else (just leave, your reasons are your own).

[POLICY] SWGEmu Website Terms of Service (https://www.swgemu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54209)

bigevil
04-03-2018, 02:25 PM

2.9 No R.I.P. threads unless the person is actually deceased, no '"goodbye" threads or posts for temporarily or permanently banned users. Also, absolutely no "goodbye" threads if you're about to stop following the project or you are going to play somewhere else or something else (just leave, your reasons are your own).

Pretty self explanatory. Things got bonkos a while back with all leaving goodbyes, and banned 3rd person eulogies. That's not what you mean though.

You want to shine a light on Vlada and 2.9. Okay......

Bad Vlada.

Hedge15
04-03-2018, 02:41 PM

Pretty self explanatory. Things got bonkos a while back with all leaving goodbyes, and banned 3rd person eulogies. That's not what you mean though.

You want to shine a light on Vlada and 2.9. Okay......

Bad Vlada.
So the rule is still in effect if we're not Vlada or on staff? Also, I shouldn't double post, right?

bigevil
04-03-2018, 02:46 PM
If we sat here and applied every single rule every time abused that's all we would do. All day. Every troll, spam, repost, and so on and so on. Nothing but points and bans over time.

What exactly do you want Hedge? Keep it real for how it was intended when we discussed it and wrote it or should I just toss points on him now cause that's what you want? ....and people double post, troll, and so on all the time....we just try to keep it real.

divlas
04-03-2018, 03:31 PM
This joke was extremely poor taste. It was obvious that many would be hurted by it
Had we done that on our community website, half the FLO would have /guildremoved themselves.

percavil
04-03-2018, 03:44 PM
ya i could see this being funny for young brats.
but for grown adults i expected something more creative. seems like enough time went into it also.

If we sat here and applied every single rule every time abused that's all we would do. All day. Every troll, spam, repost, and so on and so on. Nothing but points and bans over time.

ya but it doesn't help when the mods encourage that behavior, makes it show that its acceptable. Which makes people care even less.

Hedge15
04-03-2018, 04:01 PM

What exactly do you want Hedge? Keep it real for how it was intended when we discussed it and wrote it or should I just toss points on him now cause that's what you want? ....and people double post, troll, and so on all the time....we just try to keep it real.
I'm just posting in a thread, but what exactly did whoever was involved in creating this thread want? Reactions, presumably? They're getting them. If you don't like them, of course you can edit or delete them, or ban whoever's posting them.

Vlada
04-03-2018, 04:21 PM
Thread was fun, backlash is even better.

https://i.imgur.com/X3TeVee.gif

bigevil
04-03-2018, 04:27 PM
Noted. So should I start asking about rule 2.whatever regarding reposting same material for the five times you said that? No, because that's silly.

Huge fan of the event? No, but I read posts, clues, reactions, APRIL FOOLS DAY and put 2+2 together. Think we just need to move along.....

percavil
04-03-2018, 04:40 PM
almost as bad as the 2015 SOE merge april fools joke (https://www.swgemu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158391&page=2) that made phantomjoint (https://www.swgemu.com/forums/member.php?u=64710) quit the game lol!

Hedge15
04-03-2018, 04:42 PM
Noted. So should I start asking about rule 2.whatever regarding reposting same material for the five times you said that? No, because that's silly.

Huge fan of the event? No, but I read posts, clues, reactions, APRIL FOOLS DAY and put 2+2 together. Think we just need to move along.....
Let's see if someone posts a clever meme first.

Vlada
04-03-2018, 04:47 PM
almost as bad as the 2015 SOE merge april fools joke (https://www.swgemu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158391&page=2) that made phantomjoint (https://www.swgemu.com/forums/member.php?u=64710) quit the game lol!

Bad or awesome?

bigevil
04-03-2018, 04:51 PM
mah, best just to fade away. :)

Hedge15
04-03-2018, 05:04 PM
Bad or awesome?
That one was awesome.

navaho
04-03-2018, 08:18 PM
Can I have Scurby's stuff?

divlas
04-03-2018, 08:19 PM
That one was awesome.

That one just made my day! :P

Scurby
04-03-2018, 08:43 PM
Can I have Scurby's stuff?
I don't have any stuff.

navaho
04-03-2018, 08:44 PM
I don't have any stuff.

So, I'll take that as a yes?

Thrax989
04-04-2018, 08:56 PM
That is not how you go about it. You guys should consider working things out, we all want to get to 1.0 every little bit of help counts towards that goal. These projects go on for a long time, there will always be some type of mistake that happens, it's getting through those mistakes and working together that ultimately gets the job done. You guys have done a lot for the project and always have patch notes, mantis, forum, moderation, testing test server ect ect, too bad you guys couldn't work on your differences together an move forward for the projects sake.

Vlada
04-04-2018, 09:18 PM
You guys should consider working things out, we all want to get to 1.0 every little bit of help counts towards that goal. These projects go on for a long time, there will always be some type of mistake that happens, it's getting through those mistakes and working together that ultimately gets the job done. You guys have done a lot for the project and always have patch notes, mantis, forum, moderation, testing test server ect ect, too bad you guys couldn't work on your differences together an move forward for the projects sake.

Please don't use words like working together, work on our differences, move forward or for projects sake. It doesn't suit you.

Thrax989
04-04-2018, 09:34 PM
Please don't use words like working together, work on our differences, move forward or for projects sake. It doesn't suit you.
I'm well aware, Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it. Turn a new leaf it will do you some good.

Vlada
04-04-2018, 09:50 PM
I'm well aware, Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it. Turn a new leaf it will do you some good.

Lets start by closing this thread.

P.S. It was fun while it lasted.