Niffer1976
02-17-2017, 10:51 PM
http://i.imgur.com/2FSceqC.jpg

What: PvP Capture The Flag
When: Sunday, February 26th
Time: (First Match) 12pm EST
(Second Match) 7pm EST
Where: Dantooine

30 minutes before Event players will be instructed to gather at the Pirate Outpost on Dantooine. When EC team is ready you will then be instructed to go to your Bases (Cloners).
Since this a planned event the flag timer will be set for 1 hour.

RULES:
1) Staff buffs are available inside the Cloners on the left hand wall, it is a gold terminal.
2) If you want drinks, food or better buffs then what we offer please bring your own.
3) Buff terminal also DOES heal wounds so EC will not be healing.
4) No one will be teleported to event. Be sure and save your clone information inside the cloner so that is where you will clone at.
5) No armor, weapons, vehicles or any thing that gets damaged will be replaced.
6) You must be SF, the recruiter will be placed outside the cloner and one inside.

*UPDATE* Roster has been closed because the edit permissions were being taken advantage of. If you want to attend just show up or respond in the thread.

Hakry
02-18-2017, 04:35 AM
Awesome! Loving the increase in PvP Events. Sadly I will be unable to participate due to work.

buellronin
02-18-2017, 04:22 PM
Awesome event.....thanks for planning and setting this up.

I won't be able to attend due to family time but to those that do...have fun....get some dbs for me...and post up a good PvP video with tupac and slo Mo triples.

LQUser
02-18-2017, 04:37 PM
Signed up. Thanks for running these Niffer!

excalibur77
02-20-2017, 06:16 AM
Awesome! Loving the increase in PvP Events. Sadly I will be unable to participate due to work.

Yea I know really, wish these events could be held differently for those that has to work

Walking carpet
02-20-2017, 03:54 PM
Can I suggest deploying SF DHQs witout turets to act as headquarters instead of simple forward outposts so we can use them to buff our troops using doctors and entertainers ?

http://i.imgur.com/jXdlask.png

Niffer1976
02-20-2017, 11:06 PM
I did do it around the times people work. That is why I set up 2 different matches. If we have enough people that wants to do it later that night we will see what we can do.

excalibur77
02-21-2017, 03:33 AM
I did do it around the times people work. That is why I set up 2 different matches. If we have enough people that wants to do it later that night we will see what we can do.

2 /thumbs up to you sir

algebuckina
02-27-2017, 12:30 AM
Good fight everyone, we had no hope with 24 v 10 but was still worth turning up, 2nd run is happening in 1/2 an hour if anyone is interested.

Great fight Rebel, but they wont always be this stacked :)

buellronin
02-27-2017, 12:32 AM
Good fight everyone, we had no hope with 24 v 10 but was still worth turning up, 2nd run is happening in 1/2 an hour if anyone is interested.

Great fight Rebel, but they wont always be this stacked :)

It sounds like the rebels had the most flags.

algebuckina
02-27-2017, 02:27 AM
It sounds like the rebels had the most flags.
just a little

Walking carpet
02-28-2017, 02:00 PM
Rebel Victory!!
This event was lots of fun and very intense and lag free.

*Salute* to everyone in the Opposite team specially SPLINTZ<BoS> that imo was the most worthy enemy , trying many outflanking tactics.

/tips hat to the EC crew :)

SLiFeR
03-05-2017, 12:56 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmA0eaxjBjY

Finally had time to put up this video, thanks for the Event, was fun!

Walking carpet
03-05-2017, 02:21 PM
ahh tanx Slifer :)