PDA

View Full Version : Project Dead Eye Mini-Event 6/28/11

Kreen
06-29-2011, 04:56 AM
Hey guys! Post any cool screenshots or videos you took of the impromptu Project Dead Eye event here! Also, feel free to use this thread as a general feedback concerning the event. As a Roleplaying/PvE event, what parts did you like about it? What parts did you not like? Do you have any suggestions on other ideas to implement? Would you like to see more of these type of events?

Thanks again to everyone who came out! The lag was pretty manageable, though we had around 140 players (a record for any event I've done!) and the server kept disconnecting people, including me which was nerve-wracking, but other than that I had fun! :)

imperialassasin
06-29-2011, 07:55 AM
I forgot to take screenies! GAH

Ceron
06-29-2011, 06:44 PM
Also forgot to take screenshots! Was a bit of a hassle to constantly reconnect, but other than that was much fun. As much as it pains me to say it, was glad for the long swoop rides because it thinned out the crowd.

Giant Acklay fight at the end was a bit ludicrous, but fun all the same.

imperialassasin
06-29-2011, 08:14 PM
yes the crashed shuttle model was insanely cool and fun at the end. would like to see more unique and sexy stuff like that.

Jobe420
07-01-2011, 10:12 PM
I liked the shifting around to different cities and the shuttle crash, was a nice touch. I liked it!

jmantiki2721
07-02-2011, 05:16 PM
alot of fun... just it seemed to break swoops oddly enough