PDA

View Full Version : Publish 6: AI Strikes Back

Pages : 1 [2]

Lolindir
01-21-2015, 09:51 PM
I have not had any problems taming with my CH. I have BE clothes and I have food with me for the difficult babies, but don't use for all that much.

jinmaul
01-21-2015, 10:11 PM
mmm ok ^^ but i never used any cloth or food years ago, so i just ...... ask me that question.

billiejoe109
01-29-2015, 07:30 PM
Seems that most/all of the NPCs (non-Creatures) favor unarmed melee combat no matter what now. Including factional pets (aside from the AT-ST), and enemies from faction mission terminals. Not sure if this is intended or not, or perhaps somehow tied into the "Use Ranged Attack" command not being implemented in the case of faction pets.

Crimsonedge
02-02-2015, 03:45 AM
Unsure if this is the desynch people are talking about, but when I'm surrounded by 3+ mobs, the attack animations either don't show up at all, or only show up sometimes. This isn't a typical lag, because its still responsive. Its just that the damage numbers I see on the screen and the attack animations aren't synched properly. This rarely happens when fighting less than 3 mobs. Although this could be more than just desynch, because that wouldn't explain attack animations not occurring over a longer period (several minutes) when the other functions of the game, and combat are responsive.

Overall, the netcode seems to work fine for me. I've only been disconnected once, and rarely get any rubberbanding. I'm unsure what my ping to the server is, but its playable nonetheless.

indyrizzo
02-05-2015, 03:30 PM
So many updates and work done, thanks for grinding those out. Keep up the awsome work all, thanks a ton.

Miztah
02-07-2015, 05:03 AM
Yes it is. The bug was not the system messages, it was the custom shout text that can be set with the commands.

Livy2K
02-07-2015, 05:57 AM
Yes it is. The bug was not the system messages, it was the custom shout text that can be set with the commands.

Ah okay. Thanks

ethantokes
03-04-2015, 08:43 AM
Seems that most/all of the NPCs (non-Creatures) favor unarmed melee combat no matter what now. Including factional pets (aside from the AT-ST), and enemies from faction mission terminals. Not sure if this is intended or not, or perhaps somehow tied into the "Use Ranged Attack" command not being implemented in the case of faction pets. This definitely, it is bugging the crap out of me watching dudes with blasters run a mile to come punch me lmao.

Sajun
05-08-2015, 06:30 PM
I thought it was added with this Publish but maybe it was the one before, but there are quite a few typos in the dialogue during the quest line for Hedon Istee in Mos Entha. I took some screenshots and was going to submit them or something but not sure how to go about that. Seems minor I suppose compared to all the other stuff, but it also seems easily fixable, and I recall that even on live there were some typos that had persisted for years and years.

Lolindir
05-08-2015, 06:56 PM
Take your evidence and make a ticket at mantis about it please. Whereto and how is in my signature.

Sajun
05-08-2015, 07:12 PM
Take your evidence and make a ticket at mantis about it please. Whereto and how is in my signature.

Will do! Thanks

nee2earth
05-10-2015, 03:30 AM
, but there are quite a few typos in the dialogue during the quest line for Hedon Istee in Mos Entha. .

Will do!

Those typos are in the CLIENT, and therefore cannot be fixed at this juncture.

No need to file Mantis about it. But thanks for the thought! :cool:

kaufen
02-18-2017, 09:31 AM
Very proud to have been a tiny part of these updates and extremely impressed with this team.