Fight Night!

When? Friday, May 27, 2011 @ 10:00pm EST/9:00pm CST

Where? Theed Starport, Naboo

Buffs? Provided!

This Session's Badge: Mark of Intellect
...bears the Mark of Intellect.

This fight's Planet: Theed, Neutral Sector

For those who missed last week, here's a recap on what Fight Night! is:

It's time for some weekly shenanigans to start happening! Tired of sitting around Coronet waiting for the silly Rebels to show their faces? Frustrated at the Imperial cowards who hide behind their AT-ATs?

Too long have there been "skirmishes" with various clashing Rebel and Imperial forces. It is time to put away your CDEF pistol and bring out the big guns. It's time for the Galactic Civil War!

Each week there will be the usual Fight Night! at various locations across the galaxy! The "Where?" section is where you will congregate before taking portals to various battlegrounds hand-crafted by, yours truly, the ECs!

What can I expect?
Expect intense, fast-paced action! We will set up the event and portals to allow minimal lag-time for the server, as well as opportunities for you to clone, rebuff, and get back into the fight!

What do I get?
What do you get? Well you get good old-fashioned hard core PvP! Well besides that, let's cut to the chase of what you want (so come on, stop sending me hundreds of tells asking this, ok?): for each event, we'll notate whether or not buffing will be provided in the details. These buffs are meant for players who want to quickly get into the action or cannot afford doctors' buffs. They are not as strong as player-made buffs, so if you want the edge, bring your own doctors! We will provide as many portals to assist you in declaring your faction and warping to the appropriate recruiters to do so. We will NOT be changing your faction, so don't ask. Follow the various signs/directions.

What about prizes?
Here's where it gets interesting! At the start of every session, a "reward badge" will be displayed in the event post. This badge will be awarded to the winning side. But wait, you say. Can't people just switch sides? Why do some people get the badge in the fight? Well the badge WON'T be rewarded for a single fight. Any veteran knows that a single fight is nothing, but it's the WAR that matters!

At the end of a Fight Night, the winning side gains control over one sector of the planet. There are three sectors per planet, a Imperial-favored battlefield, a Rebel-favored battlefield, and a neutral battlefield. The start of a planetary battle begins in the neutral battlefield, or the battlefield of the attacking side, and will progress either to the Imperial battlefield (should the Rebels win), vice versa, or to the neutral battlefield. In the end, to take a planet, one side must defeat the other in their favored battlefield. This means it could take as little as two, or as many as twenty battles to win a planet!

Example: If the Imperials attack Dantooine, a Rebel-controlled planet, the first fight will begin in an Imperial-favored sector. This means the Rebels only need to defeat them once to maintain the planet, and the Imperials must win at least three fights to take it away from them.

Example 2: If the Rebels attack Naboo, a neutral planet, the first fight will begin in the neutral sector, and either transition to the Imperial-favored sector if they win, or to the Rebel-favored sector if they lose. Either side would need to win two battles in a row to take the planet

The outcomes of a battle will be posted on each event thread. Once a battle has been won in the enemy's favored battlefield on a planet, the planet becomes that faction's planet, and the surviving soldiers will receive the session's badge, and a new one will be announced for the next planetary battle. So note, if you die and your side is close to winning, don't clone or you may miss the badge!

Additionally, the victor of a planet will have their flags displayed in the main starports of the planet! So what's the big deal about capturing planets? Well, more planets means more supplies and a better equipped army! Though the planet balance will start out as neutral, as one side gets more and more planets, they get more benefits in battle! These could range from extra-strength buffs, to special commando assistance, or to orbital strikes! It's well worth it to be the winning side in the Galactic Civil War!

Finally, ALL participates for EACH fight night will be awarded the Live Event badge (...has participated in a Live Event). We will award this badge at the end of a fight for a few minutes before we stop handing it out. If you miss it, simply come back next week, don't ask us for it!

Great! So how do I win?
The event will be monitored anywhere from one to two hours, in which the ECs will keep track of which side is doing the best. After an appropriate amount of time is up, we will declare a winner based on our observation, and the event will "end" in terms of the ECs will no longer rebuff, monitor, or give bonuses to various sides. But our involvement does not mean the fighting is over! The portals will remain operational, along with the battlefield, so there's nothing to stop you from fighting into the wee hours of the morning!

Kreen
05-25-2011, 03:12 PM
Planetary Bonuses:

Naboo: Thanks to the advances of Nabooian doctors and medicine, the occupying force gets a bonus to medical supplies provided.

System Bonus: [If Rori is held in addition to Naboo, medical drops during battle can happen, healing and rebuffing troops.]

Corellia: At the heart of the Galaxy, the occupying force dominates hyperspace travel, ensuring faster troop deployment.
[Bonus (x2) troop NPCs deployed in base defense.]
System Bonus: [If Talus is held in addition to Corellia, all current bonuses are enhanced by x1.5 (i.e. Naboo receives 3300/2400 buffs, x3 bonus of base troops, etc.)]

Endor: A luscious forest world, Endor provides the occupying force with an abundance of construction materials for bases.
[Reinforced bases, nearly twice the size of a normal base with choke points and more.]

Tatooine: A backwater planet boasting plenty of mercenaries and shady criminals to do the occupying force's dirty work.
[Saboteurs can infiltrate enemy bases and cripple them, leaving openings, alternative routes, and flank attack opportunities.]
System Bonus: [If Lok is held in addition to Tatooine, mercenaries can be deployed in battle behind the enemy, forcing them to attack on two fronts.]

Yavin IV: While this small moon is insignificant, Yavin, the red-gas giant it orbits, contains several moons with unique orbital patterns that would allow for the construction of shipyards and research into advanced capital ship weaponry.
[Capital ship attacks damage health and action by 800 and mind by 500 (debuff)]

Dathomir: Inhabited by the wild Force witches, Dathomir is tainted by the dark side of the Force, and imbues immense power into any Jedi who can channel into its darkness.
[Jedi of the occupying force can channel their powers into 3500/2500 buffs (usable once per battle, per Jedi).]

Dantooine: A small world full of farmers and miners, Dantooine holds little strategic value, except for the plethora of abandoned ruins, mining facilities, and homesteads. Commandos use these ruins to train and practice, honing their abilities to execute precision attacks.
[For each planet owned by the occupying force, one commando squad is given. Each commando can be deployed once during battle to instantly eliminate a group of, or one elite, NPCs.]

Last Stand Bonus: If one side of the Galactic Civil War occupies 1 or less planets while the other side occupies all others, Heroes can be deployed during battle to aid until this condition is broken (Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker, etc).

[B]Current Galactic Civil War Overview:

Contested Planet:
Naboo - 50% Rebel | 50% Imperial

Rebel:
Dantooine
Lok
Tatooine

Imperial:
Dathomir
Talus

Neutral:
Corellia
Talus
Endor
Yavin IV

This Fight Night's Outcome:
???

Superjebus
05-26-2011, 05:00 PM
Yeah, This time is much better for me in Sydney. This translates to midday Saturday. Woot Woot Woot.

korimor
05-26-2011, 08:41 PM
This one is going to be one of the normal fights?

Kreen
05-26-2011, 09:25 PM
This one is going to be one of the normal fights?

Yes, it'll be very similar to the first ever Fight Night: two bases, plenty of water for fires. I predict it'll be a nice turnaround from Tatooine ;)

Smokafarion
05-27-2011, 02:30 AM
Cool, this looks awsome, Good thinkin Kreen !!!!

korimor
05-28-2011, 09:00 AM
Was awesome battlefield anyways.. willl put links up in the morning.. oo wait its already 5am ... /sleep

Shoryuu
05-28-2011, 11:03 AM
Event had quite a few people there, although the amount of Jedi on the rebel side was ... ridiculous.

skullboy1
05-28-2011, 01:12 PM
Event had quite a few people there, although the amount of Jedi on the rebel side was ... ridiculous.

Thats why i hate going to the events rebels are overated i sware. IMPS claim to get easy mode i disagree :P rebels thought for winning is having 8 or 9 jedi running around. 95% of the jedi that go imp suck anyway or just dont show up

Superjebus
05-28-2011, 02:47 PM
Thats why i hate going to the events rebels are overated i sware. IMPS claim to get easy mode i disagree :P rebels thought for winning is having 8 or 9 jedi running around. 95% of the jedi that go imp suck anyway or just dont show up

The Jedi always swap sides. This week I was fighting side by side with the same Jedi that cloned me 7 times in the fight last week. I also noticed that the only Jedi that the Rebels had in last weeks fight was an Imperial this week. So I completely disagree with you 95% of the Jedi that go imp suck comment.

skullboy1
05-28-2011, 02:51 PM
The Jedi always swap sides. This week I was fighting side by side with the same Jedi that cloned me 7 times in the fight last week. I also noticed that the only Jedi that the Rebels had in last weeks fight was an Imperial this week. So I completely disagree with you 95% of the Jedi that go imp suck comment.

When i say 95% of them suck i mean the ones that are in imp guilds and never go rebel. EX: Austin he is always emp Zop was when he was zop ( not saying they suck cause they dont)

korimor
05-28-2011, 03:11 PM
The jedi claim is ridiculous.
Rebels- me, tylox, noob, maximus =4
Imps- Zeus, Austin, Silent, TKm, Lazerus =5

juss sayin

we know this cause we threatened any other jedi if they would go rebel.

skullboy1
05-28-2011, 03:32 PM

juss sayin

True but i never saw Silent/Zeus/Austin i never see TKM i am good friends with him though. Lazerus i never saw either

bmsortiz
05-28-2011, 03:51 PM
I am pretty sure TKM was there because his name showed up killing me lol

korimor
05-28-2011, 07:20 PM
True but i never saw Silent/Zeus/Austin i never see TKM i am good friends with him though. Lazerus i never saw either
Then you were not there .. i assure you they were there lol.. ask anyon on the imp side.. or the rebel side.. zeus was there with a rifle..

Emerzon
05-28-2011, 07:50 PM

yea they were there.

Well put together event once again, looking forward to the next. Great work rebels!

oMek
05-28-2011, 07:51 PM
TBH I do not want to hear any excuses this time. The imperials had an extra jedi (4 reb, 5 imp). 1k extra power buffs and a huge swarm of ATST's that spam dizzy/kd/intim non stop. The atst's+dots alone destroy the rebel non jedi.

I know most of this is done by kreen to make the events last longer but geeez, she can only hold your hands so long! Make sure your guildies login for the events, hound your friends all week to make sure they show up.

oMek
05-28-2011, 07:52 PM
Then you were not there .. i assure you they were there lol.. ask anyon on the imp side.. or the rebel side.. zeus was there with a rifle..

yeah, 2.4k flushing shot on me ftw. almost killed my full action pool

skullboy1
05-28-2011, 08:01 PM
And isnt Zeus Austin ??

LoTrax
05-28-2011, 08:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VT2z7VZAwsw

skullboy1
05-28-2011, 08:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VT2z7VZAwsw

I was actually on lib before this event was tookin place. I just decided to grind :)

Mahonra
05-28-2011, 09:12 PM
And isnt Zeus Austin ??

I've heard it is Austen.

But I've also heard it's ViT.

/shrug

Anyway, good work Rebels. You got the win even when the odds were on the side of the Imperials this time.

Fail excuse is fail.

Read the thread. Imps had more Jedi than Rebels.

Shoryuu
05-28-2011, 09:34 PM
Fail excuse is fail.

Read the thread. Imps had more Jedi than Rebels.

I was there, you weren't. 3 Imp jedi vs 5 Rebel jedi.

juss sayin

I was not IN the event, I was feeding my bud force & healing the wounds while your bounty hunter friends tried to grief me at the event making it impossible for me to PVP. I went ahead and killed dont panic about 10 times in less then 10 minutes though.

I wont bother responding to you at all Mahonra, so dont bother continuing to act as though your **** dont stink.

Mahonra
05-28-2011, 09:37 PM
I was there, you weren't. 2 Imp jedi vs 5 Rebel jedi.

Korimor and oMek lied? I doubt it.

TBH I do not want to hear any excuses this time. The imperials had an extra jedi (4 reb, 5 imp). 1k extra power buffs and a huge swarm of ATST's that spam dizzy/kd/intim non stop. The atst's+dots alone destroy the rebel non jedi.

I know most of this is done by kreen to make the events last longer but geeez, she can only hold your hands so long! Make sure your guildies login for the events, hound your friends all week to make sure they show up.

juss sayin

Oh, and who was the 5th Rebel Jedi? I only count 4.

Will your lies ever stop?

Mahonra
05-28-2011, 09:40 PM
I was not IN the event, I was feeding my bud force & healing the wounds while your bounty hunter friends tried to grief me at the event making it impossible for me to PVP. I went ahead and killed dont panic about 10 times in less then 10 minutes though.

I wont bother responding to you at all Mahonra, so dont bother continuing to act as though your **** dont stink.

LOL.

Another massively retarded post by Austen.

You were at the event, overt, and fighting, yet you say you weren't technically IN the event?

Kinda like how if you don't clone on a non-Jedi, you didn't really die? Hahahaaa!

Austen, you just made my day. Thank you for making another retarded post for us all to laugh at.

WTFullifecti
05-28-2011, 09:44 PM
5 rebels - max, kor, noob, tylox & Noma. I think Noma joined later. I only saw Austen near the start area and towards the end of the fights. I think Lazerus left after one death (can't remember seeing him).
We were rolled, the rebel jedi stuck together and focused. Mostly i only saw TKM and myself as Jedi on imperials - for the most part we weren't even grouped.

Austen is telling truths.

Mahonra
05-28-2011, 09:50 PM
5 rebels - max, kor, noob, tylox & Noma. I think Noma joined later. I only saw Austen near the start area and towards the end of the fights. I think Lazerus left after one death (can't remember seeing him).
We were rolled, the rebel jedi stuck together and focused. Mostly i only saw TKM and myself as Jedi on imperials - for the most part we weren't even grouped.

Austen is telling truths.

You just listed 4 Imp Jedi who were overt and at the event. Plus Zeus makes it 5.

So how exactly is Austen telling truths about it being 2 imp jedi vs 5 rebel jedi?

skullboy1
05-28-2011, 09:51 PM
LOL.

Another massively retarded post by Austen.

You were at the event, overt, and fighting, yet you say you weren't technically IN the event?

Kinda like how if you don't clone on a non-Jedi, you didn't really die? Hahahaaa!

Austen, you just made my day. Thank you for making another retarded post for us all to laugh at.

Yea austen is Zeus heard that from someone. Just weird never saw that guy zeus on forums or watever

Shoryuu
05-28-2011, 09:52 PM
Yea austen is Zeus heard that from someone. Just weird never saw that guy zeus on forums or watever

Yeah, ruledo told people I was zeus. I lol'd.

WTFullifecti
05-28-2011, 09:55 PM
You just listed 4 Imp Jedi who were overt and at the event. Plus Zeus makes it 5.

I am not blindly supporting Austen, nor denying there were Imp jedi, I AM stating there WERE 5 rebel jedi NOT 4 as constantly stated above, and that us imps were not grouped, nor did we fight together as a unit. Noob, Max, Kor and Tylox were all together mostly, and seemed to be organized and communicating. (admittedly i think Noma only joined later to make that 5 rebels). That is all.

skullboy1
05-28-2011, 09:56 PM

Yea i was in vent once FUB or radioner and he said something about that lol.

oMek
05-28-2011, 10:00 PM

I was also on an alt one time at smc vs ns, KSed Zeus... He said idc I will bring my jedi out. 10 min later Austen shows up.

I have also been told it might be vit or uli though. Can not comment on that.

Mahonra
05-28-2011, 10:00 PM
I am not blindly supporting Austen, nor denying there were Imp jedi, I AM stating there WERE 5 rebel jedi NOT 4 as constantly stated above, and that us imps were not grouped, nor did we fight together as a unit. Noob, Max, Kor and Tylox were all together mostly, and seemed to be organized and communicating. (admittedly i think Noma only joined later to make that 5 rebels). That is all.

Ahhh I understand what you meant. You were saying Austen was telling the truth about 5 Rebel Jedi being there.

But he was lying when he said there were only 2 Imp Jedi.

LoTrax
05-28-2011, 10:03 PM
Rebel jedi were - Tylox, Korimor, Maximus, Noob, Noma was only there towards the last 3/4ths of the event.

Imperial jedi - Austen, Zeus, TKM, Silent, Lazerus... I saw Lazerus until the end of the event though, but I think Austen left after he died the 2nd (?) time.

Either way it was fairly even in terms of jedi numbers, but I'd say the rebels had a bit more normies. But yeah the rebel jedi were in the same vent chan.

Base setup was kinda confusing imo, would like to see a Fight night where the base isn't quite as path'd, but still boundaries. I know the Imps were pushed back into their base so they didn't get to use the water bridges that rebs had.

Also I would like to see a change of scenery, tired of fighting on Naboo.

Mahonra
05-28-2011, 10:04 PM
I was also on an alt one time at smc vs ns, KSed Zeus... He said idc I will bring my jedi out. 10 min later Austen shows up.

I've been told by more than one person that Zeus is ViT.

Which wouldn't surprise me at all. ViT lost every friend he has on EMU long ago. And so it would come as no surprise that as a last resort he reached out to Austen for a lone friend.

Mahonra
05-28-2011, 10:07 PM
Imperial jedi - Austen, Zeus, TKM, Silent, Lazerus, but I think Austen left after he died the 2nd (?) time.

Don't forget, Austen was only there overt, fighting, and dying. So he wasn't really IN the event.

LoTrax
05-28-2011, 10:08 PM

I am pretty positive that Zeus is either Austen, or ViT (Eokon), someone said they told him in a tell something that was fairly specific to someone who played on Corbantis. Zeus also sent me tells in another event which made me think he knows who I am and not many people know that's me on my jedi.

skullboy1
05-28-2011, 10:11 PM
I think its austin to ( no offence to him he is a cool guy, i try not to make enemies) because i have a recording i think of AZ saying he was to on vent

Mahonra
05-28-2011, 10:14 PM
I think its austin to ( no offence to him he is a cool guy, i try not to make enemies) because i have a recording i think of AZ saying he was to on vent

Sounds like Zeus is a mystery wrapped in an enigma.

Money
05-28-2011, 11:35 PM
Rebs win because they communicate and focus fire.
I turned up at the last minute and the only imps i reconised was oisse, austin and zeus (who was both fighting at the same time) didnt even see FUB.
I think the imps need to work on communication

skullboy1
05-28-2011, 11:40 PM
I turned up at the last minute and the only imps i reconised was oisse, austin and zeus (who was both fighting at the same time) didnt even see FUB.

True rep coming your way for that statment ( good rep)

P.S anyone notice SMP is a member on forums lol

Mahonra
05-29-2011, 12:09 AM

That makes 6 Imperial Jedi there!

Although it pains me to see you as as Imp Comet. :)

Oh, and Zeus and Austin were fighting at the same time? The mystery deepens! (I'm pretty sure its ViT).

camigwen
05-29-2011, 12:34 AM
Lying increases the creative faculties, expands the ego, and lessens the frictions of social contacts. = SWGEmuPvP

bmsortiz
05-29-2011, 02:17 AM
Regardless of jedi even though I got killed like 4 times it was kinda funny seeing like 15 people knocked over and dizzy all at once lol I just wish we could spawn right at the battlefield instead of takin the bus :). Still a fun time

korimor
05-29-2011, 02:19 AM
Regardless of jedi even though I got killed like 4 times it was kinda funny seeing like 15 people knocked over and dizzy all at once lol I just wish we could spawn right at the battlefield instead of takin the bus :). Still a fun time
That is thanks to the at-sts

Kreen
05-29-2011, 05:03 AM

QFE! At one point in the event, the Imperials actually outnumbered the Rebel forces and could easily have crushed their foothold and pushed to their base. The lack of coordination between Imperials was their weakest point in the battle. We need more guild-based Imperial leaders!

And remember kids, try to be nice in these threads. Leave the stuff that should be said in the pit, in the pit ;)