PDA

View Full Version : [Event] Friday Fight Night! 5/13/11

Kreen
05-12-2011, 01:06 AM
http://www.swgemu.com/forums/images/stafflogos/logo_gcw_wide.png

Friday Fight Night!

ATTENTION! The date has been postponed to Sunday, May 15, 2011 @ 4:00pm EST/3:00pm CST due to server issues on Friday! See you all then!

When? [Friday, May 13, 2011 @ 10:00pm EST/9:00pm CST]

Where? Mos Espa Starport, Tatooine

Buffs? Provided!

This Session's Badge: Jabba's Badge of Trust
...has earned Jabba's Badge of Trust.

This fight's Planet: Tatooine, Imperial Sector

For those who missed last week, here's a recap on what Friday Fight Night! is:

It's time for some weekly shenanigans to start happening! Tired of sitting around Coronet waiting for the silly Rebels to show their faces? Frustrated at the Imperial cowards who hide behind their AT-ATs?

Too long have there been "skirmishes" with various clashing Rebel and Imperial forces. It is time to put away your CDEF pistol and bring out the big guns. It's time for the Galactic Civil War!

Each Friday evening will be the weekly Friday Fight Night! at various locations across the galaxy! The "Where?" section is where you will congregate before taking portals to various battlegrounds hand-crafted by, yours truly, the ECs!

What can I expect?
Expect intense, fast-paced action! We will set up the event and portals to allow minimal lag-time for the server, as well as opportunities for you to clone, rebuff, and get back into the fight!

What do I get?
What do you get? Well you get good old-fashioned hard core PvP! Well besides that, let's cut to the chase of what you want (so come on, stop sending me hundreds of tells asking this, ok?): for each event, we'll notate whether or not buffing will be provided in the details. These buffs are meant for players who want to quickly get into the action or cannot afford doctors' buffs. They are not as strong as player-made buffs, so if you want the edge, bring your own doctors! We will provide as many portals to assist you in declaring your faction and warping to the appropriate recruiters to do so. We will NOT be changing your faction, so don't ask. Follow the various signs/directions.

What about prizes?
Here's where it gets interesting! At the start of every session, a "reward badge" will be displayed in the event post. This badge will be awarded to the winning side. But wait, you say. Can't people just switch sides? Why do some people get the badge in the fight? Well the badge WON'T be rewarded for a single fight. Any veteran knows that a single fight is nothing, but it's the WAR that matters!

At the end of a Friday Fight Night, the winning side gains control over one sector of the planet. There are three sectors per planet, a Imperial-favored battlefield, a Rebel-favored battlefield, and a neutral battlefield. The start of a planetary battle begins in the neutral battlefield, or the battlefield of the attacking side, and will progress either to the Imperial battlefield (should the Rebels win), vice versa, or to the neutral battlefield. In the end, to take a planet, one side must defeat the other in their favored battlefield. This means it could take as little as two, or as many as twenty battles to win a planet!

Example: If the Imperials attack Dantooine, a Rebel-controlled planet, the first fight will begin in an Imperial-favored sector. This means the Rebels only need to defeat them once to maintain the planet, and the Imperials must win at least three fights to take it away from them.

Example 2: If the Rebels attack Naboo, a neutral planet, the first fight will begin in the neutral sector, and either transition to the Imperial-favored sector if they win, or to the Rebel-favored sector if they lose. Either side would need to win two battles in a row to take the planet

The outcomes of a battle will be posted on each event thread. Once a battle has been won in the enemy's favored battlefield on a planet, the planet becomes that faction's planet, and the surviving soldiers will receive the session's badge, and a new one will be announced for the next planetary battle. So note, if you die and your side is close to winning, don't clone or you may miss the badge!

Additionally, the victor of a planet will have their flags displayed in the main starports of the planet! So what's the big deal about capturing planets? Well, more planets means more supplies and a better equipped army! Though the planet balance will start out as neutral, as one side gets more and more planets, they get more benefits in battle! These could range from extra-strength buffs, to special commando assistance, or to orbital strikes! It's well worth it to be the winning side in the Galactic Civil War!

Finally, ALL participates for EACH fight night will be awarded the Live Event badge (...has participated in a Live Event). We will award this badge at the end of a fight for a few minutes before we stop handing it out. If you miss it, simply come back next week, don't ask us for it!

Great! So how do I win?
The event will be monitored anywhere from one to two hours, in which the ECs will keep track of which side is doing the best. After an appropriate amount of time is up, we will declare a winner based on our observation, and the event will "end" in terms of the ECs will no longer rebuff, monitor, or give bonuses to various sides. But our involvement does not mean the fighting is over! The portals will remain operational, along with the battlefield, so there's nothing to stop you from fighting into the wee hours of the morning!

Kreen
05-12-2011, 01:07 AM
Planetary Bonuses:

Naboo: Thanks to the advances of Nabooian doctors and medicine, the occupying force gets a bonus to medical supplies provided.
[Buff bonus of 2200/1600 instead of 1800/1200.]
System Bonus: [If Rori is held in addition to Naboo, medical drops during battle can happen, healing and rebuffing troops.]

Corellia: At the heart of the Galaxy, the occupying force dominates hyperspace travel, ensuring faster troop deployment.
[Bonus (x2) troop NPCs deployed in base defense.]
System Bonus: [If Talus is held in addition to Corellia, all current bonuses are enhanced by x1.5 (i.e. Naboo receives 3300/2400 buffs, x3 bonus of base troops, etc.)]

Endor: A luscious forest world, Endor provides the occupying force with an abundance of construction materials for bases.
[Reinforced bases, nearly twice the size of a normal base with choke points and more.]

Tatooine: A backwater planet boasting plenty of mercenaries and shady criminals to do the occupying force's dirty work.
[Saboteurs can infiltrate enemy bases and cripple them, leaving openings, alternative routes, and flank attack opportunities.]
System Bonus: [If Lok is held in addition to Tatooine, mercenaries can be deployed in battle behind the enemy, forcing them to attack on two fronts.]

Yavin IV: While this small moon is insignificant, Yavin, the red-gas giant it orbits, contains several moons with unique orbital patterns that would allow for the construction of shipyards and research into advanced capital ship weaponry.
[Capital ship attacks damage health and action by 800 and mind by 500 (debuff)]

Dathomir: Inhabited by the wild Force witches, Dathomir is tainted by the dark side of the Force, and imbues immense power into any Jedi who can channel into its darkness.
[Jedi of the occupying force can channel their powers into 3500/2500 buffs (usable once per battle, per Jedi).]

Dantooine: A small world full of farmers and miners, Dantooine holds little strategic value, except for the plethora of abandoned ruins, mining facilities, and homesteads. Commandos use these ruins to train and practice, honing their abilities to execute precision attacks.
[For each planet owned by the occupying force, one commando squad is given. Each commando can be deployed once during battle to instantly eliminate a group of, or one elite, NPCs.]

Last Stand Bonus: If one side of the Galactic Civil War occupies 1 or less planets while the other side occupies all others, Heroes can be deployed during battle to aid until this condition is broken (Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker, etc).

Current Galactic Civil War Overview:

Contested Planets:
Tatooine - 66% Rebel | 33% Imperial

Rebel:
Naboo
Dantooine
Lok

Imperial:
Dathomir
Talus

Neutral:
Corellia
Talus
Endor
Yavin IV

This Fight Night's Outcome:
Congratulations to the Rebel Alliance! Though the Imperials won in the second round, overall the Rebel strength was unmatched. Their numbers completely overwhelmed the Imperial forces!

badshrooms
05-12-2011, 01:13 AM
Rock on Team!

Thanks a million+1 for this.

Hopefully we can set up even numbers for the jedi to avoid to much pain for the IMPs

I have a feeling they will get more this time?

******edit*********

Tatoonie so no water correct?

AZIronman
05-12-2011, 03:09 AM
I won't be able to make this one or the next few weeks. Rl is a ***** ATM I barely have time to check the forums. Have fun with no Jedi imps lolololol.

BringItOn
05-12-2011, 09:11 AM
I won't be able to make this one or the next few weeks. Rl is a ***** ATM I barely have time to check the forums. Have fun with no Jedi imps lolololol.
lol we are doomed, i can't unlock jedi for you imps =(

korimor
05-12-2011, 10:32 AM
Imps will have fun trying to stop us XD unban dragonite and you guys will get a running healer for your team

skullboy1
05-12-2011, 11:01 AM
Maybe latharjick and need might sack up :P

Joshino
05-12-2011, 11:07 AM
3am :(

korimor
05-12-2011, 11:16 AM
And maybe half of the other jedi who are "imps" man up an play for once.. Lazerus, johnnyrico, needs, latharjack, STORM jedi, wulfga, any of the IR. Too much to ask for though probly

LoTrax
05-12-2011, 05:50 PM
I should be able to make it, although I probably won't be FRAPS'ing this time since the last video I posted received negative youtube comments... But yeah I banked up a bit of XP yesterday before I was BH'd so I should be good.

Joshino
05-12-2011, 05:52 PM
I should be able to make it, although I probably won't be FRAPS'ing this time since the last video I posted received negative youtube comments... But yeah I banked up a bit of XP yesterday before I was BH'd so I should be good.

lol don't let that put you off, I got some retarded spam on my youtube because I had that old orion source mod and everyone thought it was the new orion game. The rage was a fun read and a satisfying delete. lol!

WTFullifecti
05-12-2011, 05:56 PM
If i can stay up that late i will try and make the event.. Imp need jedi right?

oMek
05-12-2011, 07:05 PM
Might be there, not sure yet!

Mahonra
05-12-2011, 09:08 PM
lol don't let that put you off, I got some retarded spam on my youtube because I had that old orion source mod and everyone thought it was the new orion game. The rage was a fun read and a satisfying delete. lol!

Ya Valk, don't let stupid comments keep you from frapsing and making a video.

I think you do a fine job making videos and I hope you make another one for this event.

korimor
05-12-2011, 09:29 PM
Please continue to fraps vids!! Tip: go back to trance...

badshrooms
05-12-2011, 09:39 PM
I will be running a fraps video probaly to korn freak on a leash or something of that style.

I want to put work into it and video edit but im a new to all that so If i dont get to drunk at my bbq today I will practice.

Prepare to see me put out 9000 fires.

skullboy1
05-12-2011, 11:02 PM
Hopefully like korimor said earlier we will actaully have some jedi on our side. My gosh the ones who are jedi and are imp are like hiding in caves. IMP jedi: Need/latharjick/Johnnyringo i think but CREAM is imp idk :P/Lazerus more ppl need to show up imps get destroyed everytime.

LoTrax
05-12-2011, 11:43 PM
Alright fine, if I make it I will FRAPS it! Screw the YouTube noobs...

And I'll put some trance in it this time!

korimor
05-12-2011, 11:45 PM
Alright fine, if I make it I will FRAPS it! Screw the YouTube noobs...

And I'll put some trance in it this time!

+rep.. o wait..

AZIronman
05-13-2011, 02:17 AM
Wish I could make them but.... failure

pre-cu ftw
05-13-2011, 03:56 AM
Will make my first appearence! Heard nothing but good things about this event.

BringItOn
05-13-2011, 07:54 AM
Your video is good. Keep FRAPS'ing

korimor
05-13-2011, 12:10 PM
Will make my first appearence! Heard nothing but good things about this event.

I hope you join the imps. Jedi rite?

Gdonkadonk
05-13-2011, 12:38 PM
Every time I join a live event it's like being wrapped in a nice warm blanket surrounded by all my friends. Except that I'm on fire and they're trying to douse me. :D

tanneng
05-13-2011, 05:02 PM
One question: Is it ok to go to this if you are not totally maxed out in skill boxes (TKM only so far) and do not have high energy armor yet (80% kinetic Ubese only) or will we die too easily and screw up the score for our side?

Vlada
05-13-2011, 05:24 PM
One question: Is it ok to go to this if you are not totally maxed out in skill boxes (TKM only so far) and do not have high energy armor yet (80% kinetic Ubese only) or will we die too easily and screw up the score for our side?

You will die easy but i doubt it will effect the score.

Bwill
05-13-2011, 05:46 PM
fight night fridays are the life blood of lib..
and an outstanding job, from dev side imo. awesome when it gets later into the fight
and planet bonus's start becoming more strong.. cant wait to see how it all works. so far so great
imp!

script yohhh
05-13-2011, 09:43 PM

master rifleman and hide 64m away and strafeshot 2.
its what I'm gunna doooo.

tanneng
05-13-2011, 09:50 PM
Well I definitely plan on attending. I need to get re-introduced to Pre-CU PVP. It's been a LONG time :)

badshrooms
05-14-2011, 01:16 AM
master rifleman and hide 64m away and strafeshot 2.
its what I'm gunna doooo.

stay next to a doc or befriend one, Fires/poisens/disease in seconds here :D

Luv being a PvP mdoc, full on pvp gear and tapes.

Ready to trash some imps tonight I know it will be a great fight

Kreen
05-14-2011, 01:22 AM
Attention! The date has been postponed to Sunday, May 15, 2011 @ 4:00pm EST/3:00pm CST due to server issues on Friday! See you all then! :)

rezono
05-14-2011, 01:25 AM
so are the servers going to come up at all?

roodzooky
05-14-2011, 01:30 AM
Oh.. thats cool.... third week in a row.... who would have guessed... IMO don't schedule events if they can never be done at the scheduled time and date.

korimor
05-14-2011, 01:34 AM
Oh.. thats cool.... third week in a row.... who would have guessed... IMO don't schedule events if they can never be done at the scheduled time and date.

liberator scheduled pvp is fun amirite?

Superjebus
05-14-2011, 01:50 AM
Attention! The date has been postponed to Sunday, May 15, 2011 @ 4:00pm EST/3:00pm CST due to server issues on Friday! See you all then! :)

This makes me sad...... That would be 6 am Monday morning my time, and that is peak sleeping time for me. I don't know if I can do that. Hmmmm want to fight for Tatooine though. I think I will have to suffer a sleepless night and stay awake until it is over. Yes this is what I will do. The world is good again, I am living the dream.

Tatuaje
05-14-2011, 01:50 AM
Shyt happens. Deal with it.

Go out and find some real women to hang with instead of pretending that the Twilek in the Cantina really gives a shyt about about you. She just wants your tips. Oh wait, that's how it works in real life.

Fury_Cage
05-14-2011, 02:15 AM
It seems that people like to complain a lot, the EC's dont have to do this for us but they want to. (not every one here is complaining, let me just point this out now)

Kreen
05-14-2011, 02:59 AM
First, relax guys, this isn't the pit. :)

Second, none of us wanted the event to be delayed. I've got a wedding to attend this weekend, and I was really banking on the fact that it'd be tonight. Additionally, I spent four and a half hours setting up, in my opinion, one of my best battlefields to date only to have it eaten by the server. Please don't think this is our fault, because we didn't want it to happen any more than you all.

I'm sorry (I truly am) that the event had to be delayed, but for goodness sakes, have some perspective before you post.

bigevil
05-14-2011, 03:02 AM

Second, none of us wanted the event to be delayed. I've got a wedding to attend this weekend, and I was really banking on the fact that it'd be tonight. Additionally, I spent four and a half hours setting up, in my opinion, one of my best battlefields to date only to have it eaten by the server. Please don't think this is our fault, because we didn't want it to happen any more than you all.

I'm sorry (I truly am) that the event had to be delayed, but for goodness sakes, have some perspective before you post.

QFT ^^^^^ !

While we understand the angst of many who were really looking forward to this, please understand that many things are beyond the control of staff, especially pesky server issues.

Heck, I rerolled my toon just for this and I may not be able to be there on Sunday. :( (no not instant either :P I have to work for it too!)

Its all part of the process, so please understand that staff is doing all they can to make it enjoyable for all.

Kreen, thank you for your efforts and we look forward to seeing what is cooking on Sunday!

Superjebus
05-14-2011, 03:06 AM

I'm sure I've said this in the past, but I'll say it again. I love the entire SWGEmu staff for all they have done, and will do. The time of the new event sucks for me, but that my fault for living in Australia. Any event at any time is better than nothing. I'll see you at the fight, I'll be the Wookiee that keeps cloning out at the first sign of trouble.

Mahonra
05-14-2011, 03:07 AM

Reading this only makes me more disgusted when some people take your hard work for granted.

Gargonus
05-14-2011, 03:36 AM
Well me myself I look at it like this. I am new to emu and love every minute of this. So untill your paying for the servers and t paying the people to work on them at your becon call you should shut your mouth and if you don't like it go pay to play the SOE stink to high heaven version. Devs I am new but man hats off too you. Talked about this game for years with my friend and we just found it. Only thing I could ask for in the future other then for my Master Droid to be opened is a server status spot on the page. Keep up the amazing work gang some of us love you for it!

tanneng
05-14-2011, 05:30 AM
Kreen, don't worry about it. You are awesome for getting these events set up :)
The people who seem to think you owe them something for nothing here in this volunteer only situation are most likely losers in real life and are not worth your concern. Some people are basically just spoiled children, take no notice of them. I was disappointed myself, but I certainly don't blame the staff.
Keep up the good work, most of us truly appreciate it :)

Toci
05-14-2011, 07:30 AM
This new date the worst date to pvp for a european:( :)

Vlada
05-14-2011, 09:03 AM
This is not the pit, stay on topic and play nice.

badshrooms
05-14-2011, 11:54 AM
This new date the worst date to pvp for a european:( :)

They do events for Europeans to, one of the last ones was set up that way and at least 2-3 have been.

But this is primarily a USA centered game and you all will have to make do since it will never have specific "servers for euros like WoW"

Thnx again to the staff for trying see you all on the field sunday before my rammstein concert w00t

Also I have a feeling the imps are really gonna bring it sunday!

Cevilla Rodan
05-15-2011, 10:17 PM
not a good day for me..... didn't know where the badges be given out and then in 2nd round killed by wallbuggers.... in total nice event :/

badshrooms
05-15-2011, 10:29 PM
WOOOT CONGRATS REBELS

for another great win against the imperials

They have a lack of guilds and players it seems. Hopefully some 1 will step up and make a better imperial guild.

Emerzon
05-15-2011, 10:33 PM
Additionally, I spent four and a half hours setting up, in my opinion, one of my best battlefields to date only to have it eaten by the server.

Had a lot of fun and your hard work was well noticed.

Nice work Rebels.

oMek
05-15-2011, 11:05 PM
Rebels won the first round. The second was kinda a wish wash due to us switching sides about 4 times. All in all it was fun, lets hope we get less lag next week!

Canatar
05-16-2011, 12:26 AM
Rebels won the first round. The second was kinda a wish wash due to us switching sides about 4 times. All in all it was fun, lets hope we get less lag next week!

yup yup, was fun :D

Thanks for the event Kreen.

korimor
05-16-2011, 12:52 AM
Was fun.. except for the 5 mins of crazy lag. But overall was quite fun..

Then the 4 of us jedi switching sides ever 2 mins to attempt at "equaling" it out was fun

THANKS Kreen & Renala (please forgive us complaining during it XD)

Just a Few SS's.. im terrible at remembering to take SS's.. but here they are
http://i681.photobucket.com/albums/vv171/NazisUnite/screenShot0443.jpg
http://i681.photobucket.com/albums/vv171/NazisUnite/screenShot0445.jpg
http://i681.photobucket.com/albums/vv171/NazisUnite/screenShot0446.jpg
http://i681.photobucket.com/albums/vv171/NazisUnite/screenShot0450.jpg

skullboy1
05-16-2011, 12:59 AM
WOOOT CONGRATS REBELS

for another great win against the imperials

They have a lack of guilds and players it seems. Hopefully some 1 will step up and make a better imperial guild.

Trust me next time we will win. If we can get STORM there austin and Az heard epic quit playing emu :P

P.S i missed it went to a cook out :P the food made up for it though and who were imp jedi??

korimor
05-16-2011, 01:03 AM
Trust me next time we will win. If we can get STORM there austin and Az heard epic quit playing emu :P

P.S i missed it went to a cook out :P the food made up for it though and who were imp jedi??

Epic will more than likely be banned anyways.. hacker. You will not win even with STORM.
http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff404/ernac87/screenShot0084.jpg
Many people saw this and more warping.. and this is great too. Read the chat. NICE MT!!
http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff404/ernac87/screenShot0078.jpg

Not my SS's btw.

skullboy1
05-16-2011, 01:12 AM
Noob=next jedi lol epic and yea i was just recommending someone who would put some effort into event since STORM is only emp jedis we got :P needs/johnny who sucks my bro said who is bh/lathar are all noobcakes.

korimor
05-16-2011, 01:15 AM
Noob=next jedi lol epic and yea i was just recommending someone who would put some effort into event since STORM is only emp jedis we got :P needs/johnny who sucks my bro said who is bh/lathar are all noobcakes.

You did notice Epic Fail hovering in the air? and his epic fail MT

Mahonra
05-16-2011, 02:04 AM
You did notice Epic Fail hovering in the air? and his epic fail MT

STORM has always relied on hacks to be on par with everyone else.

http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff404/ernac87/screenShot0084.jpg

pipio
05-16-2011, 07:21 AM
Could an Event cord please give me the badge for lasts night event? Had to leave during the middle due to being in the EU timezone :)

Ign Jamungo

LoTrax
05-16-2011, 08:24 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ft8CqBYUAY

Vlada
05-16-2011, 08:31 AM
Nice video, thanks Valk.

korimor
05-16-2011, 11:03 AM
Cant wait to get home to watch that :)

Kreen
05-16-2011, 12:10 PM
Thanks again to everyone who came out! It was a ton of fun :)

For next week, I want to get everyone's quick ideas about when it should be. Next weekend my boyfriend's sister is getting married, so I'll pretty much not have any time Friday or Saturday! I'm thinking right now to either do it during the day Wednesday/Thursday or possibly Wednesday evening. Though we can do it on Sunday again. I know this was a bunch of popularity for Wednesday, but that will be pretty soon in terms of announcement, but let's hear y'alls opinions!!

Superjebus
05-16-2011, 12:18 PM
Wednesday 9pm New York local time would be Thursday 10am Sydney local time. That works really well for me. Help the Rebels win another fight, then go to work and strut.

P.S. nice vid of the fight.

P.P.S I can now understand how Epic Fail appeared from out of nowhere then cloned me. /bite; /pause 5; /macro bite

Oh, and excellent event Kreen, top shelf battle ground.

korimor
05-16-2011, 12:37 PM
Id say wednesday 5pm east or just on sunday again. Bad thing about week days is a lot might be at work/school/sports still. /vote sunday!

Emerzon
05-16-2011, 02:29 PM
Sunday works.

Nice video..

Mahonra
05-16-2011, 02:45 PM
Wednesday 9pm New York local time would be Thursday 10am Sydney local time. That works really well for me. Help the Rebels win another fight, then go to work and strut.

P.S. nice vid of the fight.

P.P.S I can now understand how Epic Fail appeared from out of nowhere then cloned me. /bite; /pause 5; /macro bite

Oh, and excellent event Kreen, top shelf battle ground.

+rep for using P.P.S. (Post post script).

Rather than P.S.S. (Post script script).

Tatuaje
05-16-2011, 02:57 PM
I really enjoyed it as my first time at an event.

My highlight was at the beginning of the second round when I stayed in the desert at the IMP base and waited for them to Teleport. As I crept up to the group hoping to poke someone with a few HS3 before getting ganked I noticed KORIMOR name pop up no my target screen. I think I tinkled a bit in my comp armour.

Well, you can imagine what commenced next. I turned and burst ran for my life. Korimor caught up quick and basically sneezed on me and I died.

Thanks Event Team.

korimor
05-16-2011, 03:06 PM
I really enjoyed it as my first time at an event.

My highlight was at the beginning of the second round when I stayed in the desert at the IMP base and waited for them to Teleport. As I crept up to the group hoping to poke someone with a few HS3 before getting ganked I noticed KORIMOR name pop up no my target screen. I think I tinkled a bit in my comp armour.

Well, you can imagine what commenced next. I turned and burst ran for my life. Korimor caught up quick and basically sneezed on me and I died.

Thanks Event Team.

Haha thanks for the good laugh in literature class! Had a couple people turn and look at me like i am retarded when i lol'd

Deltawarrior
05-16-2011, 04:34 PM
5 eastern is a little soon. a lot of people don't get off work untill 5 and thats not even counting central, Mid, and Pacific people, I'd say Later at night on Weekdays around 8 or 9 or on weekends

korimor
05-16-2011, 04:39 PM
5 eastern is a little soon. a lot of people don't get off work untill 5 and thats not even counting central, Mid, and Pacific people, I'd say Later at night on Weekdays around 8 or 9 or on weekends

So all the people in central, mid and pacific matter more than those in the LATE european time zones or the people who don't want to be awake on weekdays tille 1am?. Support for the Sunday time: more europeans were able to attend as well..

Deltawarrior
05-16-2011, 04:42 PM
No not at all, But if you are on during the day, say around 2 PM to 5 PM eastern, Watch the Population Boom after that time. IT's Pretty significant. I am Also in support for Weekend Events.

korimor
05-16-2011, 04:45 PM
I am Also in support for Weekend Events.
good :D meaning sunday?

Onsa
05-17-2011, 09:24 PM
weekends work best for alot of us i am home but my girlfriend works and doesnt get home untill after 6 pm est and would hate to miss it because she had to work.i know people do work on weekends but the majority of us have it off so i vote for sunday

badshrooms
05-17-2011, 09:51 PM
Hopefully they don't let -sosko into these events with his 120,000 damaging T21

Since it doesn't seem any action is going to be taken all future events will be ruined by hackers and exploiters.

good job staff way to treat us like slaves for donations.

skullboy1
05-17-2011, 10:09 PM
Hopefully they don't let -sosko into these events with his 120,000 damaging T21

Since it doesn't seem any action is going to be taken all future events will be ruined by hackers and exploiters.

good job staff way to treat us like slaves for donations.

I just hope he goes imp haha and what do u expect this is liberator no one cares till someone cares once a good man told me lol

Shoryuu
05-17-2011, 11:20 PM
Staff need to stop @killing players during events.

Vlada
05-17-2011, 11:27 PM

OK.

Ill stop. :(

Shoryuu
05-17-2011, 11:29 PM
OK.

Ill stop. :(

Psh. Not good enough. Need Kreen to say it too.

Kreen
05-18-2011, 01:36 AM

Gamers need to stop breaking rules, or at the very least quit whining when they're caught. :)

For the general consensus, we will be doing the next Fight Night (as I think I'll start calling them.. no use using Friday anymore haha) on Sunday, around 4pm EST. I just gotta write up some stuff before I officially post it, so heads up!

Shoryuu
05-18-2011, 03:23 AM
Gamers need to stop breaking rules, or at the very least quit whining when they're caught. :)

For the general consensus, we will be doing the next Fight Night (as I think I'll start calling them.. no use using Friday anymore haha) on Sunday, around 4pm EST. I just gotta write up some stuff before I officially post it, so heads up!

And you're saying that @killing jedi for "going out of bounds" is somehow okay in your ****ed up world considering they lose skill boxes? At the VERY LEAST, dont be such a ***** about it. If you catch someone breaking the rules, at the very least warp them to another planet. @killing is reserved for the type of staff member that doesn't give a ****. You dont fit that description, at least, not yet. Please, dont be so stupid when you perform "staff" actions. Think about your action and the consequence it will have on other members of the server. You think @killing players doesn't have a consequence for you...? Maybe it doesn't, but think about the other people you effect when you piss that person off. I personally griefed 18 players after you @killed my friend. They spent at least 30 minutes EACH in the cloner against my AFK macro that followed their corpse to each spot as they cloned again and again. There are consequences, you just have to take into account... they may end up effecting another player... and not you.

Warp a player who breaks the rules to a planet 2 planets away, dont be a ***** and just @kill them.

oMek
05-18-2011, 03:27 AM
And you're saying that @killing jedi is somehow breaking the rules? At the VERY LEAST, dont be such a ***** about it. If you catch someone breaking the rules, at the very least warp them to another planet. @killing is reserved for the type of staff member that doesn't give a ****. You dont fit that description, at least, not yet.

far warning was posted over event messages a few times about unsticking. Everyone knew they would be @killed via the warning. Cemcantar got @killed and lost a box I think, but he knew the risks he took to get a few extra DBs.

Mahonra
05-18-2011, 04:14 AM
And you're saying that @killing jedi for "going out of bounds" is somehow okay in your ****ed up world considering they lose skill boxes? At the VERY LEAST, dont be such a ***** about it. If you catch someone breaking the rules, at the very least warp them to another planet. @killing is reserved for the type of staff member that doesn't give a ****. You dont fit that description, at least, not yet. Please, dont be so stupid when you perform "staff" actions. Think about your action and the consequence it will have on other members of the server. You think @killing players doesn't have a consequence for you...? Maybe it doesn't, but think about the other people you effect when you piss that person off. I personally griefed 18 players after you @killed my friend. They spent at least 30 minutes EACH in the cloner against my AFK macro that followed their corpse to each spot as they cloned again and again. There are consequences, you just have to take into account... they may end up effecting another player... and not you.

Warp a player who breaks the rules to a planet 2 planets away, dont be a ***** and just @kill them.

Oh shut up and quit crying. The rules were clearly stated and fair warning given by Kreen on what the consequences would be. If a player chooses to break the rule, they do so at their own risk. You are stupid to think @kill shouldn't be used just because a player is a Jedi.

Go cry somewhere else. Because your tears are falling on deaf ears here.

Oh, and LOL @ you basically saying "Don't piss me off or I will take my rage out on other players!".

Haha! Sooooooo scary.

Emerzon
05-18-2011, 04:29 AM
For the general consensus, we will be doing the next Fight Night on Sunday, around 4pm EST. I just gotta write up some stuff before I officially post it, so heads up!

Looking forward to it.

Kreen
05-18-2011, 04:39 AM
Oh, and LOL @ you basically saying "Don't piss me off or I will take my rage out on other players!".

That made me smile too haha. I have a few select quotes from his raging that I think I will treasure for a while ;)

But let's not get out of hand. This thread is to discuss the past event and future events like it. Shoryuu, if you feel like you need to express yourself and post frantically condemning me et cetera, that's what the pit is for.

For the next battle, since it will be in a neutral territory, I'm thinking about giving Mahonra's VIP idea a go (original thread (http://www.swgemu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11820)). What would you guys think? Add a bit of variety into the warp, rush, kill, repeat routine.

Mahonra
05-18-2011, 04:44 AM
That made me smile too haha. I have a few select quotes from his raging that I think I will treasure for a while ;)

But let's not get out of hand. This thread is to discuss the past event and future events like it. Shoryuu, if you feel like you need to express yourself and post frantically condemning me et cetera, that's what the pit is for.

For the next battle, since it will be in a neutral territory, I'm thinking about giving Mahonra's VIP idea a go (original thread (http://www.swgemu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11820)). What would you guys think? Add a bit of variety into the warp, rush, kill, repeat routine.

Haha I bet his rage was lolworthy. His logic is so fail. It's like saying police shouldn't give out speeding tickets because the drivers might get mad and run someone over afterward.

Anyway, I would love to see you do the VIP event next! It's definitely unique and would be a nice change of pace.

Keep up the good work.

cru jodo
05-18-2011, 04:48 AM
If you catch someone breaking the rules, at the very least warp them to another planet.

you already used up your warps to escape clone boning back in march. thank you, come again.

badshrooms
05-18-2011, 10:13 AM

So KREEN how do feel on these hackers attending the next events? I bet you will stop hosting them when -sosko 1 shots 50 rebels with a single blast.

I have a real hard time thinking Im going to attempt to even come to this bs of community events since your DEV team SUPPORTS HACKERS.

If you dont know what im talking about just ask your devs about -sosko and storm, I'm sure they all are using some form of hack/packet editing program with script to ruin our and your hard work

cru jodo
05-18-2011, 10:32 AM
Calm down zombie. STORM doesn't hack. They're just really, really good at starwars. Really.

Vlada
05-18-2011, 10:32 AM
So KREEN how do feel on these hackers attending the next events? I bet you will stop hosting them when -sosko 1 shots 50 rebels with a single blast.

I have a real hard time thinking Im going to attempt to even come to this bs of community events since your DEV team SUPPORTS HACKERS.

If you dont know what im talking about just ask your devs about -sosko and storm, I'm sure they all are using some form of hack/packet editing program with script to ruin our and your hard work

Yeah, we are not gonna discuss that here. Closed to avoid any more derailing.